• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8381 users

World of Tanks - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 69 Next
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
October 17 2010 02:29 GMT
#161
On October 17 2010 10:51 Phelix wrote:
Why is the SU-8 so bad at firing targets? I had a target zoned in for 12 seconds and it missed the heavy tank. Makes me wonder how will I grind ~110,000 experience for the SU-14.

Anyone make nicknames for tanks?
SU-14 (Schoolbus)
S-51 (Walrus)

Ferrose, I'm willing to play, depends on what tanks you have.

So if we ever get a tl clan can I be our S-51?

Also I pretty much stopped playing this...school is hard.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 17 2010 04:52 GMT
#162
So in this game I just played, I got 1,337 Credits. But had to pay 666 for repairs. This game is sending me mixed signals.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 17 2010 19:49 GMT
#163
On October 17 2010 13:52 Ferrose wrote:
So in this game I just played, I got 1,337 Credits. But had to pay 666 for repairs. This game is sending me mixed signals.


After something like three days of play you can have enough gold to go premium and earn more credits and exp. By that time you will also/should have a better tank, TD, or SPG and be raking in more than when you first started.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 17 2010 22:20 GMT
#164
On October 18 2010 04:49 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 13:52 Ferrose wrote:
So in this game I just played, I got 1,337 Credits. But had to pay 666 for repairs. This game is sending me mixed signals.


After something like three days of play you can have enough gold to go premium and earn more credits and exp. By that time you will also/should have a better tank, TD, or SPG and be raking in more than when you first started.


I should save the gold for a premium account? All right.

And right now I have the PzKpfw II and the SU-18. I'm saving up for the SU-26.

What's a good TD for a beginner?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Xife
Profile Joined September 2009
224 Posts
October 17 2010 22:36 GMT
#165
Yeah see that's the issue for me, the grind is alright now because of the free gold we get.. But without that free gold I don't know if I could handle it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 17 2010 22:38 GMT
#166
On October 18 2010 07:36 Xife wrote:
Yeah see that's the issue for me, the grind is alright now because of the free gold we get.. But without that free gold I don't know if I could handle it.


Yeah. Getting over a million credits without free gold is gonna be horrible.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 17 2010 22:47 GMT
#167
Fuck this lag.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
October 18 2010 01:09 GMT
#168
Played against so many IS-7/Maus today with my SU-8, not fun when you do damage for ~10% per hit. One match, I had 4 IS-7/Maus on each side, definitely was not a fun match.

Walrus: Sure, why not? I'm grinding for the schoolbus.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 18 2010 02:26 GMT
#169
US Tanks delayed till early November! Atleast we get two new maps tomorrow for the .5 patch....
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
October 18 2010 02:57 GMT
#170
More time for me to accumulate Free Exp to get American Heavies for me. Two new maps, that's good, hopefully developers have heard that there should be a mix between Malinkova and city maps for maps to be good for all tank types.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 03:48:08
October 18 2010 03:42 GMT
#171
I'm starting to think the full release will be pushed back till early 2011 unless .6-.7 is the last major beta patch.

EDIT: Though I will say this that the American tech tree does look awesome, and the in game pics even better.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 18 2010 03:59 GMT
#172
Is Malinkova the sunset one?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
October 18 2010 04:53 GMT
#173
Malinovka is the campy one.

Also, doing 10% to a IS7/Maus is pretty good, considering most of the tanks do 0.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 18 2010 15:18 GMT
#174
It seems like once you get to that point battles take forever. I use the SU-18 and I'm one-shotting people.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 18 2010 21:45 GMT
#175
GDC Video interview:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/game-breaker/blow-s-up-world-of-tanks-gdc-online/2010/10
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
October 19 2010 22:59 GMT
#176
I love it when my blind arty shots prevent the other team from capping. Also got a new nickname for the IS-7 (Satellite TV Tank). It seems that in higher level games, the tanks try to camp as much as possible, and no one tries to move out.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 19 2010 23:00 GMT
#177
On October 20 2010 07:59 Phelix wrote:
I love it when my blind arty shots prevent the other team from capping. Also got a new nickname for the IS-7 (Satellite TV Tank). It seems that in higher level games, the tanks try to camp as much as possible, and no one tries to move out.


That sounds incredibly boring.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
October 20 2010 04:08 GMT
#178
Just started today and I'm having a blast.

I only have an elite jagdpanzer I and a T 26 with a few upgrades.
What does it matter how I loose it?
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 21 2010 06:12 GMT
#179
Wish .7 was here
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Tisp
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada209 Posts
October 21 2010 08:22 GMT
#180
Just got a beta invite in the mail after registering yesterday.

I can't wait to log in when I wake up tommorow and pwn some face.

I was an avid player of the game "Tanarus" by Station.Sony from its closed beta all the way untill 2004 or so. It was amazing and although I don't expect the same kind of gameplay from WoT, tanks are pwnage.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 13m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.