• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9633 users

World of Tanks - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 69 Next
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
October 21 2010 19:09 GMT
#181
I'm downloading the patch right now, hopefully the two new maps are fun to play. Had a match today where the artillery on our team took 13 out of the 15 tanks on the opposing team, and one artillery had 8 kills. The game ended with artillery vs artillery.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Tisp
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada209 Posts
October 21 2010 19:50 GMT
#182
Is everyone else's download incredibly slow from WoT? Its been taking me hours to download the new patch.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 21 2010 20:24 GMT
#183
Yeah it is pretty slow as of my current downloading.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Tisp
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada209 Posts
October 21 2010 23:02 GMT
#184
Anyone have links to beginner's guides? Ive been getting spanked.

I bought some upgrades for my first russian tank but man, I cant kill anyone.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 00:57:15
October 21 2010 23:14 GMT
#185
I hope this helps:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/5268-all-you-wanted-to-know-about-wot

Edit: Ugh, looks like the servers are down.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 22 2010 07:31 GMT
#186
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 22 2010 13:46 GMT
#187
The Victor guys makes me laugh.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 24 2010 02:17 GMT
#188
This thread needs moar gameplay vids, also TL should be ashamed this thread is/was on the 2nd page.





"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 24 2010 02:23 GMT
#189
Are those of you playing?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 24 2010 03:16 GMT
#190
Hell no I'm not that good, most is from the Russian client which is live.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 24 2010 03:29 GMT
#191
I wish my teams were that competent.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 07:44:49
October 24 2010 07:44 GMT
#192
Wish we could vote /kick these lazy ass dipshits that buy Churchill Tanks that charge out ahead and die from two shots, it's not that hard to tech to a KV ya know.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
October 24 2010 11:16 GMT
#193
I used to stream but since the switch to the US servers, my ping is terrible when I try to stream so yeah ... I'll probably stream again when the EU servers are back.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Tisp
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada209 Posts
October 24 2010 18:24 GMT
#194
I'm having a hard time really enjoying this game. Ive had the most fun as my SU-18 since I can actually get some kills but then my team always lets 2 bt-2s flank me so that is frustrating as well.

I can't get the hang of killing moving tanks or killing tanks while I'm moving. I love how fast the bt-2 is but I can't kill anyone with it. If a fast light tank comes at me, a bt-2 or a leopard I don't stand a chance no matter what tank I am in. I only have the BT-2 and AT1 but I can't kill a moving tank unless I get really lucky with my first leading shot. If they make it towards me, they just kite me till I die.

Any pointers? Its getting really frustrating. Not to mention that tanks glitch if they aren't right next to me which makes killing scouts that much harder. "Im leading a shot...oh wait hes on the other side of my screen!".

My best turn so far is 6 kills with an SU-18, 5 kills with an AT1 and 5 kills with my elite Traktor.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 24 2010 18:53 GMT
#195
On October 25 2010 03:24 vaTT wrote:
I'm having a hard time really enjoying this game. Ive had the most fun as my SU-18 since I can actually get some kills but then my team always lets 2 bt-2s flank me so that is frustrating as well.

I can't get the hang of killing moving tanks or killing tanks while I'm moving. I love how fast the bt-2 is but I can't kill anyone with it. If a fast light tank comes at me, a bt-2 or a leopard I don't stand a chance no matter what tank I am in. I only have the BT-2 and AT1 but I can't kill a moving tank unless I get really lucky with my first leading shot. If they make it towards me, they just kite me till I die.

Any pointers? Its getting really frustrating. Not to mention that tanks glitch if they aren't right next to me which makes killing scouts that much harder. "Im leading a shot...oh wait hes on the other side of my screen!".

My best turn so far is 6 kills with an SU-18, 5 kills with an AT1 and 5 kills with my elite Traktor.


Try hiding in bushes. If you're using TDs (like the AT-1) then don't rush in. They're meant to camp. One thing I like to do with TDs is protect my team's artillery. Usually there are a few light tanks on the other team (especially at low tiers like us) who just blindly rush to the other side. It's like free kills.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Tisp
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada209 Posts
October 24 2010 19:16 GMT
#196
On October 25 2010 03:53 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 03:24 vaTT wrote:
I'm having a hard time really enjoying this game. Ive had the most fun as my SU-18 since I can actually get some kills but then my team always lets 2 bt-2s flank me so that is frustrating as well.

I can't get the hang of killing moving tanks or killing tanks while I'm moving. I love how fast the bt-2 is but I can't kill anyone with it. If a fast light tank comes at me, a bt-2 or a leopard I don't stand a chance no matter what tank I am in. I only have the BT-2 and AT1 but I can't kill a moving tank unless I get really lucky with my first leading shot. If they make it towards me, they just kite me till I die.

Any pointers? Its getting really frustrating. Not to mention that tanks glitch if they aren't right next to me which makes killing scouts that much harder. "Im leading a shot...oh wait hes on the other side of my screen!".

My best turn so far is 6 kills with an SU-18, 5 kills with an AT1 and 5 kills with my elite Traktor.


Try hiding in bushes. If you're using TDs (like the AT-1) then don't rush in. They're meant to camp. One thing I like to do with TDs is protect my team's artillery. Usually there are a few light tanks on the other team (especially at low tiers like us) who just blindly rush to the other side. It's like free kills.


These lights who always rush to my side end up doing circles around my TD and shooting it into obilivion. I can't kill them when they first show up on radar because they glitch all over my screen while driving.

The lights end up shooting me while they move yet when I try it, my bullets go everywhere. There has to be something I am missing lol. I did just notice "SHIFT" can go into a first person mode. I've never used this so maybe thats why I was getting pwned.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 25 2010 00:28 GMT
#197
On October 25 2010 04:16 vaTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 03:53 Ferrose wrote:
On October 25 2010 03:24 vaTT wrote:
I'm having a hard time really enjoying this game. Ive had the most fun as my SU-18 since I can actually get some kills but then my team always lets 2 bt-2s flank me so that is frustrating as well.

I can't get the hang of killing moving tanks or killing tanks while I'm moving. I love how fast the bt-2 is but I can't kill anyone with it. If a fast light tank comes at me, a bt-2 or a leopard I don't stand a chance no matter what tank I am in. I only have the BT-2 and AT1 but I can't kill a moving tank unless I get really lucky with my first leading shot. If they make it towards me, they just kite me till I die.

Any pointers? Its getting really frustrating. Not to mention that tanks glitch if they aren't right next to me which makes killing scouts that much harder. "Im leading a shot...oh wait hes on the other side of my screen!".

My best turn so far is 6 kills with an SU-18, 5 kills with an AT1 and 5 kills with my elite Traktor.


Try hiding in bushes. If you're using TDs (like the AT-1) then don't rush in. They're meant to camp. One thing I like to do with TDs is protect my team's artillery. Usually there are a few light tanks on the other team (especially at low tiers like us) who just blindly rush to the other side. It's like free kills.


These lights who always rush to my side end up doing circles around my TD and shooting it into obilivion. I can't kill them when they first show up on radar because they glitch all over my screen while driving.

The lights end up shooting me while they move yet when I try it, my bullets go everywhere. There has to be something I am missing lol. I did just notice "SHIFT" can go into a first person mode. I've never used this so maybe thats why I was getting pwned.


If people are glitching around you might need a better connection D:
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 25 2010 03:10 GMT
#198
Sounds like warping TBH, supposed to be fixed in 0.6
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
October 25 2010 17:37 GMT
#199


My Jagd Panther is still my most successful tank. I get 2-3 kills very often and I've been an ace in a day at least twice. Then I play my Marder II and lol all the way into a KV-3.
What does it matter how I loose it?
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
October 26 2010 04:42 GMT
#200
TON of info released on Clan Wars in the closed beta forum.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo303
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 102
QueenE79
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1252
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 20m
Patches Events
21h 20m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.