• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8161 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 63

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 96 Next
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-19 23:46:23
March 19 2011 23:37 GMT
#1241
It can also take hits well from Garchomp.

Oh wait, Garchomp could carry Fire Fang >.<

Edit: But you can actually gain quite a bit of health with Leech Seed and Leftovers if you use Protect.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 20 2011 00:56 GMT
#1242
Ok someone please tell me they didnt cut the number of boxes in the Pokemon storage system.
It looks like i have half as many as i did in plat
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 20 2011 01:00 GMT
#1243
On March 20 2011 09:56 Coagulation wrote:
Ok someone please tell me they didnt cut the number of boxes in the Pokemon storage system.
It looks like i have half as many as i did in plat

As you get more pokemon, more shall appear!
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 20 2011 01:03 GMT
#1244
thank god.
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
March 20 2011 01:09 GMT
#1245
i think the max for pkmn boxes is 24 in black/ white but you have to fill them before more show up
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 20 2011 01:14 GMT
#1246
well i have about 400 pokemon i need to transfer from plat so i hope theres room.
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 20 2011 01:16 GMT
#1247
On March 20 2011 10:14 Coagulation wrote:
well i have about 400 pokemon i need to transfer from plat so i hope theres room.

You can have a full pokedex worth so, unless you're doing more than 651? you should be fine.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 01:23:23
March 20 2011 01:17 GMT
#1248
On March 20 2011 10:16 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 10:14 Coagulation wrote:
well i have about 400 pokemon i need to transfer from plat so i hope theres room.

You can have a full pokedex worth so, unless you're doing more than 651? you should be fine.


Kind of a bummer if you do mass breeding for IV / EV training..
Have 3 pokemon I had to breed, 5 boxes of level one drillburs, larvitars and solosis'

I guess I'll have to do some...releasing...
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 02:26:26
March 20 2011 02:21 GMT
#1249
On March 20 2011 08:20 Ferrose wrote:
I'll try to experiment. This is my first gen V team, so it's not very good (ie I have nothing to use against Ghosts). I can probably find a better special wall anyway (besides Blissey).

Edit: I wanna use Ferrothorn, but I already tried building my team around Scizor. I don't want a second Pokemon with a 4x Fire weakness >.>

Then just run some pokes with Flash Fire like Heatran or Chandelure.

On March 20 2011 08:32 Jayme wrote:
Why do people like ferro so much?

The lack of a true recovery move and its disgusting weakness to fighting makes me prefer other walls....it can take a draco meteor though, that's rather good

well if you have 0 speed IVs, and a negative speed nature, gyro ball pretty much kills everyone, lol.

Not to mention, with ingrain + leech seed + leftovers... you CANNOT die unless someone hits you with a fire move. Fighting even doesn't kill you that quickly.

Since well... grass/steel = an amazing defensive typing, with HUGE 74/131/116.

Then powerwhip + gyro ball KILLS things.

On March 20 2011 10:17 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 10:16 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 20 2011 10:14 Coagulation wrote:
well i have about 400 pokemon i need to transfer from plat so i hope theres room.

You can have a full pokedex worth so, unless you're doing more than 651? you should be fine.


Kind of a bummer if you do mass breeding for IV / EV training..
Have 3 pokemon I had to breed, 5 boxes of level one drillburs, larvitars and solosis'

I guess I'll have to do some...releasing...

Just breed them 1 box at a time, then release the bad ones...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
genwar
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada537 Posts
March 20 2011 02:46 GMT
#1250
Oh god poketransfer will take an ETERNITY sending all old gen pokemon over.

YoonHo
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1043 Posts
March 20 2011 03:13 GMT
#1251
I have a question! I haven't bought this game yet but I know there is a Wi-Fi event (liberty pass). If I happen to buy the game after the event is over, is it permanently unobtainable? Thanks.
IUFam Golf Wang~ NrGsteve
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 20 2011 03:14 GMT
#1252
On March 20 2011 12:13 YoonHo wrote:
I have a question! I haven't bought this game yet but I know there is a Wi-Fi event (liberty pass). If I happen to buy the game after the event is over, is it permanently unobtainable? Thanks.


After April 3, you'll have to trade for a Victini, or pray that there is another event for him.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 20 2011 03:16 GMT
#1253
On March 20 2011 12:14 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 12:13 YoonHo wrote:
I have a question! I haven't bought this game yet but I know there is a Wi-Fi event (liberty pass). If I happen to buy the game after the event is over, is it permanently unobtainable? Thanks.


After April 3, you'll have to trade for a Victini, or pray that there is another event for him.

He's going to have a movie dedicated to himself, I'm sure another chance to get him will appear
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
March 20 2011 03:17 GMT
#1254
I got to do some releasing now as well. Got 1 full box of Jolly Gible's and 1.5 box's of Timid Eevee's. best i could do on the gible was 31/29/31/31/26. gonna go for a sword's dance Garchomp build
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 20 2011 03:20 GMT
#1255
On March 20 2011 12:16 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 12:14 Ferrose wrote:
On March 20 2011 12:13 YoonHo wrote:
I have a question! I haven't bought this game yet but I know there is a Wi-Fi event (liberty pass). If I happen to buy the game after the event is over, is it permanently unobtainable? Thanks.


After April 3, you'll have to trade for a Victini, or pray that there is another event for him.

He's going to have a movie dedicated to himself, I'm sure another chance to get him will appear


Victini? The thing isn't even that cool -_-
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 20 2011 03:24 GMT
#1256
On March 20 2011 12:20 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 12:16 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 20 2011 12:14 Ferrose wrote:
On March 20 2011 12:13 YoonHo wrote:
I have a question! I haven't bought this game yet but I know there is a Wi-Fi event (liberty pass). If I happen to buy the game after the event is over, is it permanently unobtainable? Thanks.


After April 3, you'll have to trade for a Victini, or pray that there is another event for him.

He's going to have a movie dedicated to himself, I'm sure another chance to get him will appear


Victini? The thing isn't even that cool -_-

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alternate_Victini_movie_confirmed
Technically "two" movies but literally they just change the Legendary Dragon.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 20 2011 04:39 GMT
#1257
I was looking at the picture synopsis for the latest episode of the TV show on Serebii, and wtf. It was about Ash fighting Burgh (the Bug gym leader), and somehow his Tepig gets raped by Crustle. Then he proceeds to sweep Burgh's Whirlipede and Leavanny with Sewaddle and Pikachu >.>

That Pikachu better know Fire Blast or something >.>
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
March 20 2011 04:44 GMT
#1258
On March 20 2011 13:39 Ferrose wrote:
I was looking at the picture synopsis for the latest episode of the TV show on Serebii, and wtf. It was about Ash fighting Burgh (the Bug gym leader), and somehow his Tepig gets raped by Crustle. Then he proceeds to sweep Burgh's Whirlipede and Leavanny with Sewaddle and Pikachu >.>

That Pikachu better know Fire Blast or something >.>


Dude Ash's pikachu is imba as fuck. It can thunderbolt and quick attack an onyx to death.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 04:54:17
March 20 2011 04:53 GMT
#1259
On March 20 2011 13:44 ZeaL. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 13:39 Ferrose wrote:
I was looking at the picture synopsis for the latest episode of the TV show on Serebii, and wtf. It was about Ash fighting Burgh (the Bug gym leader), and somehow his Tepig gets raped by Crustle. Then he proceeds to sweep Burgh's Whirlipede and Leavanny with Sewaddle and Pikachu >.>

That Pikachu better know Fire Blast or something >.>


Dude Ash's pikachu is imba as fuck. It can thunderbolt and quick attack an onyx to death.


http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/684ps6.shtml

Apparently his Sewaddle is too. It one shots Whirlipede with Tackle.

After being hit by Rollout/Steamroller like 6 times.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 20 2011 05:28 GMT
#1260
Oh I never added my FC :X

1764 2029 3932
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O130
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 171
firebathero 115
ZZZero.O 96
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3586
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2534
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe301
ToD269
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• Hupsaiya 26
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur215
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 28m
INu's Battles
14h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.