• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 50

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 96 Next
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-14 22:15:11
March 14 2011 22:14 GMT
#981
Braviary can learn cut fly strength... nice

Drats I need a braviary but I have pokemon black, anyone wanna trade?
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
March 14 2011 22:15 GMT
#982
Shit I figured it was bad because the monkey is one of those 'get one of 3 types' thing. I only got it because it was cute but I should have figured miccno was common. I didn't want the monkey I just want to get a good deal for giving it away..now I'm OCD whether I should restart =_=
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 14 2011 22:17 GMT
#983
On March 15 2011 07:14 adeezy wrote:
Braviary can learn cut fly strength... nice

Drats I need a braviary but I have pokemon black, anyone wanna trade?

Haha I have Black too, so instead I just put cut/fly/strength on Reshiram XD
:)
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 14 2011 22:24 GMT
#984
Pal code 3181 5486 9642
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 14 2011 22:27 GMT
#985
I can remember using Cut all of one time, and it was right when you get it. Everything else I just dumped onto Ducklett
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
March 14 2011 22:30 GMT
#986
On March 15 2011 06:51 noct612 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 06:00 adeezy wrote:
Is there a pokemon who can get psychic and lightning bolt this tier. I'm trying to get that in my composition lol


yeah pretty sure that munna thing can learn both.. gf put charge beam on hers so i assume thunderbolt etc should be fine :o

man i am tearing up in game with that damataraitan thing (the fire guy from the desert). hits like a goddamn train already + his ability that makes moves with added effects do more damage and lose the effect is just icing on the firey eyebrowed cake >:D <- accurate picture of him


DARMANITAN!

My favorite poke so far. Whenever he comes out I always shout DAR-MAN-I-TAN! I CHOOSE YOU!

o.O

I'm too old for this shit...
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 14 2011 22:43 GMT
#987
Anyone have a braviary? I can give a item or something, a drillbur, whatever you please
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 14 2011 22:45 GMT
#988
On March 15 2011 07:15 CaffeineFree-_- wrote:
Shit I figured it was bad because the monkey is one of those 'get one of 3 types' thing. I only got it because it was cute but I should have figured miccno was common. I didn't want the monkey I just want to get a good deal for giving it away..now I'm OCD whether I should restart =_=


You can catch monkeys in the wild. Its in the shaking grass in that pinwheel forest place
Jaedong :3
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 14 2011 22:48 GMT
#989
On March 15 2011 07:45 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 07:15 CaffeineFree-_- wrote:
Shit I figured it was bad because the monkey is one of those 'get one of 3 types' thing. I only got it because it was cute but I should have figured miccno was common. I didn't want the monkey I just want to get a good deal for giving it away..now I'm OCD whether I should restart =_=


You can catch monkeys in the wild. Its in the shaking grass in that pinwheel forest place

Yeah it's not the end of the world... 10% chance of spawn in shaking grass patch (pinwheel forest).
:)
noct612
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
New Zealand6 Posts
March 14 2011 22:51 GMT
#990
On March 15 2011 07:30 MrBitter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 06:51 noct612 wrote:
On March 15 2011 06:00 adeezy wrote:
Is there a pokemon who can get psychic and lightning bolt this tier. I'm trying to get that in my composition lol


yeah pretty sure that munna thing can learn both.. gf put charge beam on hers so i assume thunderbolt etc should be fine :o

man i am tearing up in game with that damataraitan thing (the fire guy from the desert). hits like a goddamn train already + his ability that makes moves with added effects do more damage and lose the effect is just icing on the firey eyebrowed cake >:D <- accurate picture of him


DARMANITAN!

My favorite poke so far. Whenever he comes out I always shout DAR-MAN-I-TAN! I CHOOSE YOU!

o.O

I'm too old for this shit...


YEAH thats the one. im just gonna call him DAMN A TRAIN!! cos that what he hits like. a train. he hits like a goddamn train.
shut up
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
March 14 2011 22:51 GMT
#991
It's funny, kids can memorize the names of 150 pokémon with ease only to later struggle with the periodic table of elements in school..

Motivation, if only it could be bottled and sold!
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 14 2011 22:53 GMT
#992
On March 15 2011 07:51 Thrill wrote:
It's funny, kids can memorize the names of 150 pokémon with ease only to later struggle with the periodic table of elements in school..

Motivation, if only it could be bottled and sold!


Repitition....and more repitition......and things that fucking piss you off like zubats.
Jaedong :3
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 14 2011 23:07 GMT
#993
I WANT ME A VICTINI. no wifi at my house -_-
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
March 14 2011 23:11 GMT
#994
0518 6554 3707 <- My Pal Pad code

Have the elite four beaten, just making a super eV team and shit :0
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
March 14 2011 23:31 GMT
#995
On March 15 2011 07:51 Thrill wrote:
It's funny, kids can memorize the names of 150 pokémon with ease only to later struggle with the periodic table of elements in school..

Motivation, if only it could be bottled and sold!



If iron's symbol was PIKACHU im sure people would remember it.

But alas its only FE.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
March 14 2011 23:33 GMT
#996
On March 15 2011 08:07 Kenpachi wrote:
I WANT ME A VICTINI. no wifi at my house -_-

It shouldn't be hard to find a place with free wi-fi.

Have you tried local McDonald's, book stores, Starbucks etc?
Moderator。◕‿◕。
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 14 2011 23:33 GMT
#997
Sweet I got a braviary, those are awesome. It's gonna be such a headache transferring all my past pokes to black and white lol. I have TONS
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 14 2011 23:41 GMT
#998
On March 15 2011 07:51 Thrill wrote:
It's funny, kids can memorize the names of 150 pokémon with ease only to later struggle with the periodic table of elements in school..

Motivation, if only it could be bottled and sold!


In true nerd spirit I did memorize both.

But I have to admit I know way more about Pokemon than I do about chemistry (which is sad because I can't major in Pokemon).
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 14 2011 23:44 GMT
#999
Meh very little of chemistry is used in everyday life, well I mean the application of it's knowledge. When you learn it you realize how everything you do involves chemistry. In the end, all my organic chemistry and chemistry that I learned from college is out of my brain already.

Now pokemon knowledge. THAT lasts forever.... bwahahhahaa
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 14 2011 23:50 GMT
#1000
On March 15 2011 08:44 adeezy wrote:
Meh very little of chemistry is used in everyday life, well I mean the application of it's knowledge. When you learn it you realize how everything you do involves chemistry. In the end, all my organic chemistry and chemistry that I learned from college is out of my brain already.

Now pokemon knowledge. THAT lasts forever.... bwahahhahaa

The better question, how many more of us can remember the Pokemon raps over things like Birthdays or Holidays?
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason175
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15907
Artosis 880
ZZZero.O 82
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 21
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins585
League of Legends
Doublelift2387
JimRising 113
Counter-Strike
Fnx 648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6761
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu1005
Other Games
summit1g6721
FrodaN2323
B2W.Neo785
byalli318
ToD241
KnowMe83
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1334
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 11
• Hupsaiya 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.