• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8029 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 52

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 55 Next
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
September 29 2017 20:46 GMT
#1021
Btw there is a poll for Korea E-sports Hall of Fame (first round?), they will choose 6 out of 17 players from different games at the end. Don't forget to vote sOs in as he is the only candidate representing SC2.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
ghostmaster93
Profile Joined July 2017
155 Posts
September 29 2017 23:15 GMT
#1022
On September 30 2017 05:46 Alarak89 wrote:
Btw there is a poll for Korea E-sports Hall of Fame (first round?), they will choose 6 out of 17 players from different games at the end. Don't forget to vote sOs in as he is the only candidate representing SC2.


Where can I find this poll?
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-30 03:41:28
September 30 2017 03:41 GMT
#1023
On September 30 2017 08:15 ghostmaster93 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2017 05:46 Alarak89 wrote:
Btw there is a poll for Korea E-sports Hall of Fame (first round?), they will choose 6 out of 17 players from different games at the end. Don't forget to vote sOs in as he is the only candidate representing SC2.


Where can I find this poll?

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9808545&memberNo=1156373
Click that link with blue square in the middle of the page, and the poll should show up.
You have to vote exactly 6 players, no less no more and click that green box at the end of the page to submit.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
September 30 2017 17:09 GMT
#1024
While observing sOs in the last 5 years, he was showing signs of geniality always before his victorious runs in BlizzCon. Today, he was completely destroyed by herO, who showed exactly the same signs as sOs used to before hiz BlizzCons. Then, he was even more onesidedly destroyed by Inno in ShoutCraft tournament. I am afraid, he is not in the correct form to win BlizzCon.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
LiON71
Profile Joined October 2015
11 Posts
October 01 2017 14:10 GMT
#1025
So disappointed and sad right now! I knew it would be tough but thought he would make it eventually to Blizzcon! I watched WCS 2015 just for fun but there I found my favourite player of all time.... sOs. I wonder how he feels now? I'm just a fan watching him and it's really tough now! It's very ironic Rogue one of his teamates got the spot instead of him.
romson87
Profile Joined May 2016
Poland487 Posts
October 01 2017 15:24 GMT
#1026
On October 01 2017 23:10 LiON71 wrote:
So disappointed and sad right now! I knew it would be tough but thought he would make it eventually to Blizzcon! I watched WCS 2015 just for fun but there I found my favourite player of all time.... sOs. I wonder how he feels now? I'm just a fan watching him and it's really tough now! It's very ironic Rogue one of his teamates got the spot instead of him.


I would like to see him at blizzcon or should I say see his better version there. His performance against herO looked bleak and quite unlike what he showed against Inno in the gsl final. There's the possibility, like someone else suggested on the forums, that he didn't prepare properly for herO which is even worse tbh. I mean his blizzcon appearance is on the line and he doesn't even prepare? I'm gonna give him benefit of doubt and assume herO was so good that night he made sOs look trash.


Either way, I think Rogue is a better guarantee of a high-level games and entertainment at the global finals than sOs atm. Also, can't shake off the feeling that Rogue did everything he could to go to blizzcon while sOs was a bit careless in that regard.
TL+ Member
LiON71
Profile Joined October 2015
11 Posts
October 01 2017 19:13 GMT
#1027
On October 02 2017 00:24 romson87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2017 23:10 LiON71 wrote:
So disappointed and sad right now! I knew it would be tough but thought he would make it eventually to Blizzcon! I watched WCS 2015 just for fun but there I found my favourite player of all time.... sOs. I wonder how he feels now? I'm just a fan watching him and it's really tough now! It's very ironic Rogue one of his teamates got the spot instead of him.


I would like to see him at blizzcon or should I say see his better version there. His performance against herO looked bleak and quite unlike what he showed against Inno in the gsl final. There's the possibility, like someone else suggested on the forums, that he didn't prepare properly for herO which is even worse tbh. I mean his blizzcon appearance is on the line and he doesn't even prepare? I'm gonna give him benefit of doubt and assume herO was so good that night he made sOs look trash.


Either way, I think Rogue is a better guarantee of a high-level games and entertainment at the global finals than sOs atm. Also, can't shake off the feeling that Rogue did everything he could to go to blizzcon while sOs was a bit careless in that regard.



First off! Thank you for sharing some of your thoughts. It's great to just talk to someone that also "feel" in this situation.
I like your comments! I agree, the match against InNovation was truly amazing! Like you said I wish sOs could be in Blizzcon in a great form.

The game against HerO was an interesting game! I know this might sound very bizarre but what if sOs decided to give the spot to Rogue? He knew how well he was performing now and he knew he wasn't in his best form. I don't know what it is but I do feel there were a few games that was a little bit weird. I thought InNovation played very weird against Rogue, it was like he wanted to lose so sOs couldn't make it. I don't want to put a shame on Rogues game but InNovation looked very bleak.

I have to admit even though I dislike the zerg race Rogue played godlike today! He has impressed me quite a lot! LIke you said he will bring fun games to watch..... but just wish sOs could be there as well........



pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
October 01 2017 21:18 GMT
#1028
On October 02 2017 04:13 LiON71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2017 00:24 romson87 wrote:
On October 01 2017 23:10 LiON71 wrote:
So disappointed and sad right now! I knew it would be tough but thought he would make it eventually to Blizzcon! I watched WCS 2015 just for fun but there I found my favourite player of all time.... sOs. I wonder how he feels now? I'm just a fan watching him and it's really tough now! It's very ironic Rogue one of his teamates got the spot instead of him.


I would like to see him at blizzcon or should I say see his better version there. His performance against herO looked bleak and quite unlike what he showed against Inno in the gsl final. There's the possibility, like someone else suggested on the forums, that he didn't prepare properly for herO which is even worse tbh. I mean his blizzcon appearance is on the line and he doesn't even prepare? I'm gonna give him benefit of doubt and assume herO was so good that night he made sOs look trash.


Either way, I think Rogue is a better guarantee of a high-level games and entertainment at the global finals than sOs atm. Also, can't shake off the feeling that Rogue did everything he could to go to blizzcon while sOs was a bit careless in that regard.



First off! Thank you for sharing some of your thoughts. It's great to just talk to someone that also "feel" in this situation.
I like your comments! I agree, the match against InNovation was truly amazing! Like you said I wish sOs could be in Blizzcon in a great form.

The game against HerO was an interesting game! I know this might sound very bizarre but what if sOs decided to give the spot to Rogue? He knew how well he was performing now and he knew he wasn't in his best form. I don't know what it is but I do feel there were a few games that was a little bit weird. I thought InNovation played very weird against Rogue, it was like he wanted to lose so sOs couldn't make it. I don't want to put a shame on Rogues game but InNovation looked very bleak.

I have to admit even though I dislike the zerg race Rogue played godlike today! He has impressed me quite a lot! LIke you said he will bring fun games to watch..... but just wish sOs could be there as well........


I'm skeptical of the idea that some of the players deliberately threw matches. I think it is far more likely, and a far easier/simpler explanation, that some players approached the games differently.

Coming into the Super Tournament, Rogue was on the ropes and he knew it. He had to perform exceptionally well or he wasn't going to Blizzcon. It was do-or-die for him, from the very first match until the very last one. It makes sense that he prepared hard, that he focused well, that he gave the games everything he had.

On the other hand, sOs was the most likely to make Blizzcon. He didn't really have to do anything except wait for the other players to fail. Against herO, a player who seemed cursed against him and one whom he'd defeated many, many times before, I can totally understand if sOs underestimated how difficult the match would be.

INnoVation was in an even more comfortable position. He just won GSL Season 3. He was guaranteed Blizzcon, he was guaranteed #2 in the standings even if he lost every game against Time or didn't show up at all. The Super Tournament meant basically nothing to him, and it meant everything to Rogue.

Under those circumstances, with one player trying his hardest and the others complacent, it makes sense that Rogue took the last Blizzcon spot.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
October 01 2017 23:06 GMT
#1029
He should be in the WCS
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-02 00:46:16
October 02 2017 00:44 GMT
#1030
I expect sOs to be and play at BlizzCon. Don't ask me how, but he will. One of the Koreans has to forfeit :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-02 13:05:52
October 02 2017 13:04 GMT
#1031
On October 02 2017 09:44 Diabolique wrote:
I expect sOs to be and play at BlizzCon. Don't ask me how, but he will. One of the Koreans has to forfeit :-)

Well, as fun as it is to have sOs back to BlizzCon, I hope what you speculated doesn't actually happen. Players in Top 8 deserve their spots at BlizzCon as they have performanced well this year and won at least one tournament in Korea with exception of soO who made it to 2 consecutive GSL finals which is kind of equal to 1 win.

I wish sOs has performanced better at GSL S2 which he fell straight off from Ro32. If he did better, he would have earned more points to make it impossible for Rogue to get the last spot. It is just unfortunate.

Well, I hope he will make it to BlizzCon next year. He is always an exciting player to watch.
engesser1
Profile Blog Joined December 2016
264 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-02 07:48:28
November 02 2017 07:44 GMT
#1032
sOs WAS on pandatv right now
Maru, he is the reason why i'm still playing and watching sc2
engesser1
Profile Blog Joined December 2016
264 Posts
November 08 2017 06:49 GMT
#1033
JinAirGW 3vs3 games from from yesterday's stream (with webcam).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IwDdwgrZs1KzdMan34c5SBeDkEcc-JIZ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xvh5j3qkTl6LJg-wqzclSPsEqYg7zMqt
Maru, he is the reason why i'm still playing and watching sc2
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
December 22 2017 11:05 GMT
#1034
Reverse kill dark in a bo5 is a delicious start of 2018 season. Seems like all the hard ladder practice for sOs worked.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-23 14:14:01
December 23 2017 14:10 GMT
#1035
If I remember correctly, last time when sOs pass an online qualifier to a main event was 2013. It's kind amazing he performed so well in an online event since then. Maybe he feels especially motivated when he will play for his country.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
February 06 2018 08:38 GMT
#1036
And congrats to sOs as he becomes the most earning player in the SC2 history. Finally, this day has arrived.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
KappaKingPrime
Profile Joined May 2014
United States468 Posts
February 06 2018 12:17 GMT
#1037
And hes about to get 40k more
Uberfather
Profile Joined June 2017
272 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-06 22:57:57
February 06 2018 22:53 GMT
#1038
I feel this year he will finally win a gsl, and get his third blizzcon title. Then next year he reaches 1 million

yangluphil
Profile Joined July 2015
318 Posts
February 07 2018 06:18 GMT
#1039
sOs did not bring any strategy in the finals. Maybe he mostly preped for Special and did not expect Scarlett to advance. It makes sense because he historically struggled against Terrans. But scarlett is too solid for him today.
Neither party will be missed.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
February 07 2018 06:41 GMT
#1040
On February 07 2018 15:18 yangluphil wrote:
sOs did not bring any strategy in the finals. Maybe he mostly preped for Special and did not expect Scarlett to advance. It makes sense because he historically struggled against Terrans. But scarlett is too solid for him today.

There is no strategy to use for PvZ nowadays, he did his best and it's not his fault. Also runner-up is not bad either for the beginning of the year.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.