• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 59

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 204 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 03 2012 03:23 GMT
#1161
On December 01 2012 07:28 DiMano wrote:
I am sooO sad T_T I wanted to see Life vs Creator so much, I can not think about anything else but this loss Life plz do not lose to NaNiwa I will not survive this

you will see life vs creator during iron squid i think
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 03 2012 03:32 GMT
#1162
On December 03 2012 12:10 Sumahi wrote:
Glad to see Life dominating this weekend again! I hope he slays everyone in his path once he gets back to Code S. He has the sword for it after all.

And HyuN doesn't! Neener neener.

Life must remain the one bearer of the blade.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
December 03 2012 14:12 GMT
#1163
I honestly think ST is a stronger team that Korea All-Stars... xD
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
December 03 2012 15:17 GMT
#1164
On December 03 2012 23:12 Jmanthedragonguy wrote:
I honestly think ST is a stronger team that Korea All-Stars... xD


ST: 7 wins
Rest of Korea All-Stars: 1
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-03 22:34:46
December 03 2012 16:59 GMT
#1165
Iron Squid II guesses, possible spoilers, read at your own risk:

+ Show Spoiler +
I did some digging of bnet profiles, and it seems:
Life played some custom games recently against Creator, who played some against Seed, on the same day, in this order:
Creator 2-1 Seed
Life 2-1 Creator

Edit: OK, now I'm pretty sure Life won 2-1 against Creator and got 1st in his group
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
December 03 2012 21:41 GMT
#1166
Does Life have a US account I am unaware of?
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
December 03 2012 23:00 GMT
#1167
Life takes first place in his Iron Squid group.

2-1 Seed
2-1 Creator
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
oberkapo
Profile Joined July 2012
United States41 Posts
December 03 2012 23:28 GMT
#1168
On December 04 2012 06:41 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Does Life have a US account I am unaware of?


I believe it is STLife.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
December 04 2012 01:13 GMT
#1169
Way to go Life in Iron Squid II!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 04 2012 03:18 GMT
#1170
He needs a second theme song. But Devouring Hazard is pretty great.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
December 04 2012 17:38 GMT
#1171
+ Show Spoiler +
MLG Tournament of Champions Spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
Parting 3:0 Life apparently... T_T
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-04 18:00:26
December 04 2012 17:58 GMT
#1172
On December 05 2012 02:38 sitromit wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
MLG Tournament of Champions Spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
Parting 3:0 Life apparently... T_T


+ Show Spoiler +
You should stop setting yourself up for disappointment dude. Also, link me to his new account; I can't find anything on any search engine.

WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 04 2012 18:09 GMT
#1173
On December 05 2012 02:58 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2012 02:38 sitromit wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
MLG Tournament of Champions Spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
Parting 3:0 Life apparently... T_T


+ Show Spoiler +
You should stop setting yourself up for disappointment dude. Also, link me to his new account; I can't find anything on any search engine.



+ Show Spoiler +
lol the contradiction.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
December 04 2012 18:18 GMT
#1174
On December 05 2012 03:09 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2012 02:58 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On December 05 2012 02:38 sitromit wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
MLG Tournament of Champions Spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
Parting 3:0 Life apparently... T_T


+ Show Spoiler +
You should stop setting yourself up for disappointment dude. Also, link me to his new account; I can't find anything on any search engine.



+ Show Spoiler +
lol the contradiction.


+ Show Spoiler +
I don't expect Life to win/lose matches anymore, which is quite a relief considering the stress he puts me through in every finals. But there's no point in having accounts in the OP if I don't have all the relevant ones.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-04 18:27:39
December 04 2012 18:26 GMT
#1175
I think that, in general, playing games against teammates - online or not, doesn't quite compare to playing people not from your team. As we've seen, teammates can out-out-counter-mindgame each other so hard it makes your head hurt. Which is why, I think, in one tournament Life might demolish Bomber while in the next either player can take him out.

That said + Show Spoiler +
I'm pretty pissed about the spoiler in general; not blaming it on you guys, I'd already seen it, but still - why would you do that? And more, why not use cloaked maps? I don't want to know that Parting beat Life before I've seen the games; though I guess I've only myself to blame.


Oh, and Cosmic: not expecting any specific wins or losses for Life may be the safest bet if you want to avoid the stress and pressure, but at least to me it's much more exciting (and sometimes really horrible) not to take the neutral approach. But then, I have a background in competetive sports, which you may not. I'm sure that plays a part.
AdministratorBreak the chains
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-04 18:49:40
December 04 2012 18:42 GMT
#1176
Everyone knows the results already. They were posted on several websites. Blame MLG for not using cloaked maps (seriously, tournament organizers should have learned this years ago).

I find that I appreciate the wins more when I don't expect him to win every single match. It was one of the nicest things about following his early career. Expectations spoil your attitude and distort your view on what he is "supposed" to accomplish.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-04 19:57:32
December 04 2012 19:51 GMT
#1177
On December 05 2012 02:58 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Also, link me to his new account; I can't find anything on any search engine.


There is no new account, he still plays most of his online tournament games on those 2 accounts which you already know, from what I have seen.

I don't expect him to win every match either. The main reason I get disappointed when he falls out early in a tournament is that I don't get to see more of his games. But I'm not complaining, compared to those days when all we had were the Korean Weeklies to see him play, these are good times.

Overall, he's doing amazing. His games at the Iron Squid yesterday were so much fun to watch. I can't wait to see what he does with the new units in HotS.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
December 06 2012 22:53 GMT
#1178
Pictures will be added soon.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 07 2012 04:01 GMT
#1179
On December 07 2012 07:53 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Pictures will be added soon.

Oh yeah, I've got a few screencaps for you ^____^ i'll get them to you soon
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
TheCheapSkate
Profile Joined August 2011
Slovenia317 Posts
December 09 2012 10:14 GMT
#1180
Does anyone know what school life goes to?
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE145
ProTech124
SpeCial 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 22
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota173
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Other Games
summit1g6487
JimRising 445
C9.Mang0326
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• poizon28 38
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra995
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.