On December 09 2012 19:14 TheCheapSkate wrote:
Does anyone know what school life goes to?
Does anyone know what school life goes to?
Chul Sung Middle School. (Don't ask me more about that one lol)
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
PixelNite
France1008 Posts
On December 09 2012 19:14 TheCheapSkate wrote: Does anyone know what school life goes to? Chul Sung Middle School. (Don't ask me more about that one lol) | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
Sniper Life Rain Violet Seed 10 players, 2 groups, 1st place advances directly to ro4, 2-3 advance to ro6, winner of that advances to ro4. | ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On December 11 2012 05:07 sitromit wrote: I didn't see this posted here, Life's group in the GSL Grand Finals: Sniper Life Rain Violet Seed 10 players, 2 groups, 1st place advances directly to ro4, 2-3 advance to ro6, winner of that advances to ro4. Not a bad group. Sniper will be a tough opponent for sure unless Life has rapidly improved his ZvZ since IPL5. He beat Violet rather recently, just like Seed. As far as I know Rain and Life have never played before, so I'm not sure how to call that matchup given Rain's aptitude for PvZ, but Life is by no means outmatched. It'll come down to his form on that particular day. Either way, it'll be sick to watch. | ||
|
DiMano
Korea (South)2066 Posts
On December 13 2012 07:03 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On December 11 2012 05:07 sitromit wrote: I didn't see this posted here, Life's group in the GSL Grand Finals: Sniper Life Rain Violet Seed 10 players, 2 groups, 1st place advances directly to ro4, 2-3 advance to ro6, winner of that advances to ro4. Not a bad group. Sniper will be a tough opponent for sure unless Life has rapidly improved his ZvZ since IPL5. He beat Violet rather recently, just like Seed. As far as I know Rain and Life have never played before, so I'm not sure how to call that matchup given Rain's aptitude for PvZ, but Life is by no means outmatched. It'll come down to his form on that particular day. Either way, it'll be sick to watch. Life 2-0 Rain in Cross Match. | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
Heh heh heh. 2-0 yonghwa. | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On December 13 2012 07:15 CosmicSpiral wrote: Yonghwa? Hmmm, a tough nut to crack. And then, apparently, it wasn't. | ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On December 14 2012 02:36 catplanetcatplanet wrote: I was right about the cheese, at least. Looks like Life hasn't lost his micro. I don't think Life has lost anything, really - at least not in ZvT or ZvP. As for ZvZ, well - he said it's hurting his hands; I'm not sure what the deal is there. Either way, his micro is top-notch and has been so for a while. | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On December 14 2012 04:42 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On December 14 2012 02:36 catplanetcatplanet wrote: I was right about the cheese, at least. Looks like Life hasn't lost his micro. I don't think Life has lost anything, really - at least not in ZvT or ZvP. As for ZvZ, well - he said it's hurting his hands; I'm not sure what the deal is there. Either way, his micro is top-notch and has been so for a while. strange that one so young (and hasn't been playing for that long) suffers from such ailments o.O | ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
On December 14 2012 10:41 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On December 14 2012 04:42 Zealously wrote: On December 14 2012 02:36 catplanetcatplanet wrote: I was right about the cheese, at least. Looks like Life hasn't lost his micro. I don't think Life has lost anything, really - at least not in ZvT or ZvP. As for ZvZ, well - he said it's hurting his hands; I'm not sure what the deal is there. Either way, his micro is top-notch and has been so for a while. strange that one so young (and hasn't been playing for that long) suffers from such ailments o.O Well Maru's going to get it soon, looking at how he positions his wrists when he plays. ![]() | ||
|
Scisyhp
United States200 Posts
I remember tuning into the KSL just to see ZenexLife playing a long time ago. Amazing to see how far he's come since then. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• poizon28 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP24 • musti20045 • RyuSc2 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|