• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:08
CEST 12:08
KST 19:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11369 users

MC Fan Club - Page 48

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 422 Next
Brotatolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1742 Posts
April 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#941
On April 06 2011 10:08 OHKae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:58 HolyArrow wrote:
Haha. Go into a player's fanclub, call him a tool/fool/one-dimensional player/one-trick pony, and insist, "Oh, but I'm actually a fan!"

Niiiice. Troll harder, son.


You`re getting the wrong impression here. I`m a fan... because of his one dimensional plays, because it's very entertaining, and he's very confident which makes me a bigger fan, so whenever he loses, I don't feel pity for him 'cause his confidence overwhelms me. "Don't worry, Losing will only make him better.... Look at MKP" <<<that's my thought (:

He's a one trick pony but a two time champion.. What's not to be a fan of?

Welcome to TL, enjoy your stay.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
April 06 2011 01:32 GMT
#942
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
April 06 2011 01:57 GMT
#943
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
April 06 2011 02:48 GMT
#944
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 03:00:46
April 06 2011 03:00 GMT
#945
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


My point wasn't to presume that MC vs. MVP would definitely be better than MKP vs. MVP. My point was that IF (important word right there) it's a 4:0 blowout like last time then there are very excellent odds that MC vs. MVP would have been better. If MVP vs. MKP turns out to be really close and epic, then I'll be perfectly happy.

Oh, and your first sentence makes absolutely no sense. Trolling and making assumptions are completely different things, so if you're trying to paint me as a hypocrite or something, you're doing a pretty bad job of it. I could further elaborate on why that sentence is nonsensical, but I'd rather not waste my time.
Zeetee
Profile Joined December 2010
United States153 Posts
April 06 2011 03:02 GMT
#946
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


"think about"
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
April 06 2011 04:18 GMT
#947
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


Rofl. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

How the hell is saying "If Mvp rolls marineking, it'll make me wonder how much better MC vs Mvp would be.", trolling?"

MC is one of the most dangerous players in the world. Whether he's the best or not is arguable, but you can't deny that people are terrified of him. Mvp? The same.

MarineKing got rolled 4-0 when he played against Mvp. I think it's a pretty safe bet that MC would put up a bigger fight than that.

Seriously ...
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 04:30:04
April 06 2011 04:29 GMT
#948
On April 06 2011 13:18 Moonloop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


Rofl. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

How the hell is saying "If Mvp rolls marineking, it'll make me wonder how much better MC vs Mvp would be.", trolling?"

MC is one of the most dangerous players in the world. Whether he's the best or not is arguable, but you can't deny that people are terrified of him. Mvp? The same.

MarineKing got rolled 4-0 when he played against Mvp. I think it's a pretty safe bet that MC would put up a bigger fight than that.

Seriously ...


its alright. some people on this forum are fucking retarded. they were born that way. they cant really help it
bearhug
Profile Joined September 2010
United States999 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 05:23:52
April 06 2011 05:10 GMT
#949
On April 06 2011 12:00 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


My point wasn't to presume that MC vs. MVP would definitely be better than MKP vs. MVP. My point was that IF (important word right there) it's a 4:0 blowout like last time then there are very excellent odds that MC vs. MVP would have been better. If MVP vs. MKP turns out to be really close and epic, then I'll be perfectly happy.

Oh, and your first sentence makes absolutely no sense. Trolling and making assumptions are completely different things, so if you're trying to paint me as a hypocrite or something, you're doing a pretty bad job of it. I could further elaborate on why that sentence is nonsensical, but I'd rather not waste my time.


Then you'd better make a complete list of assumptions like:

If MVP 4:0 MKP, I will be ..
If MVP 4:3 MKP, I will be...
............
If MVP 3:4 MKP, I will be ...
IFMVP 0:4 MKP, I will be...

The fact that you purposely only presume that MVP 4:0 MKP clearly shows something. People can read your words. Don't try to find stupid excuses to defend yourself by treating others like idiots.

Mind you. MC lost because he got outplayed by MKP. Don't blame or curse MKP. Face it: the better player atm wins. Cursing the opponents cannot bring you to victory. It only makes you look like an idiot.

I'm sure MC will never say the same stupid thing as you said, cause he is a great Champion! And he puts trust in hard work as the key to success.
We are dusts in the vast cosmic arena. Need to make the most out of life when we still have it.
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
April 06 2011 05:14 GMT
#950
He's the sickest protoss ever. Sad to see him face the comeback of MKP.
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 06 2011 05:16 GMT
#951
Should update the OP with achievements and stuffz, MC deserves an awesome fan club
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 07:44:40
April 06 2011 07:44 GMT
#952
On April 06 2011 14:10 bearhug wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 12:00 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


My point wasn't to presume that MC vs. MVP would definitely be better than MKP vs. MVP. My point was that IF (important word right there) it's a 4:0 blowout like last time then there are very excellent odds that MC vs. MVP would have been better. If MVP vs. MKP turns out to be really close and epic, then I'll be perfectly happy.

Oh, and your first sentence makes absolutely no sense. Trolling and making assumptions are completely different things, so if you're trying to paint me as a hypocrite or something, you're doing a pretty bad job of it. I could further elaborate on why that sentence is nonsensical, but I'd rather not waste my time.


Then you'd better make a complete list of assumptions like:

If MVP 4:0 MKP, I will be ..
If MVP 4:3 MKP, I will be...
............
If MVP 3:4 MKP, I will be ...
IFMVP 0:4 MKP, I will be...

The fact that you purposely only presume that MVP 4:0 MKP clearly shows something. People can read your words. Don't try to find stupid excuses to defend yourself by treating others like idiots.

Mind you. MC lost because he got outplayed by MKP. Don't blame or curse MKP. Face it: the better player atm wins. Cursing the opponents cannot bring you to victory. It only makes you look like an idiot.

I'm sure MC will never say the same stupid thing as you said, cause he is a great Champion! And he puts trust in hard work as the key to success.


I don't even know where to begin.

First, my 4:0 statement is justified (or at least somewhat supported) by how the finals of MKP vs. MVP previously went. Why should I make a complete list of assumptions? Yes, the fact that I'm only discussing a MVP vs. MKP 4:0 does show something: It shows that I look toward what happened in the past when I discuss upcoming games. Is there anything wrong with that? Your suggestion that I make a complete list of assumptions is completely ridiculous.

Secondly, I try not to talk down to people unless there's something provably wrong and flawed about what they say in response to a post of mine. What was provably wrong about FallDownMarigold's post? To begin, the first sentence makes no sense. He seems to try to equate making assumptions to trolling to imply that I'm a hypocrite somehow, which makes zero sense. Secondly, he tries to fault me for speculating on why MC vs. MVP might be a better series than MKP vs. MVP, even though my speculation is backed up by MKP's last encounter with MVP - it was the most one-sided finals in GSL history, while we haven't ever seen a Bo7 between MC and MVP. Is there anything wrong with speculating that the unseen matchup might produce a better series than a matchup that we've already seen in the finals of the January GSL? I don't see anything wrong with it.

Thus, I don't see myself trying to make "stupid excuses to defend myself by treating others like idiots". I've specifically outlined my thought process, and it seems completely reasonable. I've also clarified that if MKP vs. MVP this time around happens to be really awesome, then I'd be perfectly happy. You seem to take offense at me speculating based off of very real past results, which I find laughable. Remember - it's just speculation. I'm not saying that there WILL be a 4:0 again - in fact, I made it clear that I'd much rather it be a good, close series. People can read my words? Yeah, sure they can. They can read my words completely incorrectly if they're already looking so hard to attack my statements that they perceive insults to MKP that aren't even there.

You strawman me by accusing me of blaming/cursing MKP. Where did I do that? I'm quite confused by that accusation because I frankly don't see it. It seems like you're just misinterpreting me left and right or otherwise are simply not thinking about my statements thoroughly enough. I don't even know what you meant by "MC would never say the same stupid thing that you said". What stupid thing? You should be clearer when you try to deliver dramatic insults like that.

Lastly, I see NOTHING wrong with professing my desire (and my inclination that MC vs. MVP would be a better series than MKP vs. MVP) for a MC vs. MVP finals over a MKP vs. MVP finals in the friggin' MC fanclub.
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
April 06 2011 10:19 GMT
#953
STOP FEEDING TROLLS This thread is about admiration of the great MC, if you don't like him get out.


Anyway, here is latest Twitter from MC (google translated) he sounds pissed and wants to crush souls!

"Wrath of the ladder, starting"


MC for president
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
April 06 2011 10:40 GMT
#954
Good to see MC tweeting like that, I was worried he'd be feeling down due to his loss last night
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 16:20:07
April 06 2011 15:58 GMT
#955
On April 06 2011 12:00 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:48 FallDownMarigold wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:57 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 06 2011 10:32 Moonloop wrote:
I was so looking forward to an Mvp vs. MC finals >.<. That would have been AMAZING.

At least now I get to see Mvp manhandle MarineKing, I guess.


Yeah, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if MVP rolls MKP 4:0. It would just make me think about how much better MC vs. MVP would have been.


Funny that you accuse others of trolling while making complete assumptions yourself. "How much better MC vs. MVP would have been"... Hrmmm. I'm thinking one should only type that statement after the games have been played. But even then, who knows how good a series between MVP and MC would be without actually experiencing it? K.


My point wasn't to presume that MC vs. MVP would definitely be better than MKP vs. MVP. My point was that IF (important word right there) it's a 4:0 blowout like last time then there are very excellent odds that MC vs. MVP would have been better. If MVP vs. MKP turns out to be really close and epic, then I'll be perfectly happy.

Oh, and your first sentence makes absolutely no sense. Trolling and making assumptions are completely different things, so if you're trying to paint me as a hypocrite or something, you're doing a pretty bad job of it. I could further elaborate on why that sentence is nonsensical, but I'd rather not waste my time.


Calm down there buddy, I was under the impression that unfounded assumptions counted as 'trolling'. My apologies if the rigorously defined term 'trolling' does not actually include this interpretation of the word in its list of proper uses. I didn't know it was such a narrowly defined and proper word - I thought it was just a loose term applicable to annoying instances, utterances, or occurrences on the internet.

Anyway, I was merely annoyed by the fact that you assumed MC vs. MVP would be much better than a 4-0 against MKP (perhaps "could" is what you meant in place of "would"?). Based off your words, the insinuation is that MKP is a worse player than MVP, which is simply unfair to assume based off one previous GSL's results. In fact, according to interviews, the current remaining GSL players feel very even against one another. Regardless, the fact of the matter is, we don't know that MC vs. MVP would be any better than a 4-0 MVP:MKP set. It could very well be a 4-0 MC:MVP result. Moreover, it has been stated in interviews that MVP isn't feeling good about Protoss at the moment; thusly, it is in fact unreasonable to assume that an MVP vs. MC matchup would be any "better" than an MKP vs. MVP matchup - even at its worst. To assume that it would be "better", is, well, an assumption. Hence my discontent, and hence my application of the term 'troll' to the situation. I didn't include any personal attacks, nor will I, but if you'd like to continue berating me for being "ignorant" and "stupid", so be it. I'm simply clarifying, and that is all.

Cheers.

edit: To be fair, I now see that your post was not the post that included flagrant personal attacks. That was a following post by another user. I will suggest, however, that you avoid "talking down" to people (even if you disagree about a perceived 'wrong' statement) - it's simply not the most efficient way to win over support or admiration. You can disagree without "talking down". It's much more mature and conducive to discussion.
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 16:05:09
April 06 2011 16:04 GMT
#956
I don't care what you're arguing about, or with who, but use a PM, not MCs fanclub thread. GTFO. please.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 06 2011 19:27 GMT
#957
idd, be gone, this is a place of worship! ;-)
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
April 06 2011 21:50 GMT
#958
On April 07 2011 01:04 mizU wrote:
I don't care what you're arguing about, or with who, but use a PM, not MCs fanclub thread. GTFO. please.


You're right, I apologize. I just didn't expect to be attacked for wishing for an MC vs. MVP finals in MC's very own fanclub thread I thought I would be safe here... :X

Anyway, I noticed after translating stuff on twitter via google translate that MC is mentioning a girlfriend. Anyone have pics? >_>
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 22:54:11
April 06 2011 22:52 GMT
#959
It's no secret that MVP vs. MC would have been a better finals from a viewer's standpoint before the match begins. You have the best protoss player in the world going up agains the best terran player in the world and a lot of questions get answered in a best of 7. It'd definitely be more hyped and the two have not played each other outside of one game in the GSTL where MVP hard countered MC's dt rush. Don't really see how people are actually arguing that MKP vs. MVP is a somewhat disappointing finals to look forward to considering the two have met twice before to play in a best of 5 and 7 and where MKP will be a huge underdog.

And now chances are that we won't see an MVP MC series for quite a while since MVP is in code A next season, and also out of the TSL.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 07 2011 01:04 GMT
#960
Sorry MC, im a huge fan of you and your playstyle, but I gotta root for the RA during this upcoming match. Heratige > Fandom (I have Ukrainian heratige, not Korean)
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
Replay Cast
12h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.