• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8110 users

MC Fan Club - Page 47

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 422 Next
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 05 2011 22:11 GMT
#921
MC, you better win NASL or I be sad forevers.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
April 05 2011 22:17 GMT
#922
there is none that can really rival MCs skill, so claiming 1st @ NASL shouldnt be a problem.
tosog
Profile Joined March 2011
64 Posts
April 05 2011 22:30 GMT
#923
I'm really disappointed he lost in the GSL.
He's better than that.
HEROwithNOlegacy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States850 Posts
April 05 2011 23:13 GMT
#924
MC, just such great decision making and solid over all play, I think he could be the first starcraft II bonjwa
SlayerS Fighting!
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
April 05 2011 23:33 GMT
#925
he'll bounce back, go MC

he is so good that anything but #1 is a disappointment
you live and you learn
OHKae
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada45 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 23:39:27
April 05 2011 23:37 GMT
#926
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
April 05 2011 23:46 GMT
#927
i'm sure he'll do better in nasal, err nasl . Show those foreigners who's boss!! (and some koreans)
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 06 2011 00:11 GMT
#928
On April 06 2011 08:37 OHKae wrote:
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!


Please don't say that you lost all respect for MC, call him a tool/fool and still try to fit in the fanclub...
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
April 06 2011 00:41 GMT
#929
the thing is MC does all these taunts even if he loses, its just his swag. its like MVP dropping mules as he loses. just look up the reason hes nicknamed the suicide toss and that should prove my point. he didnt stop being cocky as fuck.
the dudes a straight baller
OHKae
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada45 Posts
April 06 2011 00:42 GMT
#930
On April 06 2011 09:11 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 08:37 OHKae wrote:
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!


Please don't say that you lost all respect for MC, call him a tool/fool and still try to fit in the fanclub...



I`m not trying to fit in (:
fitting in would be riding on his dick, which clearly isn't what I intended to do with my post.
but, I`m still a fan of his 1 dimensional plays. Always looking forward to how far can a one trick pony go in his career.
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
April 06 2011 00:48 GMT
#931
On April 06 2011 09:42 OHKae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:11 mizU wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:37 OHKae wrote:
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!


Please don't say that you lost all respect for MC, call him a tool/fool and still try to fit in the fanclub...



I`m not trying to fit in (:
fitting in would be riding on his dick, which clearly isn't what I intended to do with my post.
but, I`m still a fan of his 1 dimensional plays. Always looking forward to how far can a one trick pony go in his career.


Oh boy, troll season! And apparently a troll who doesn't actually watch starcraft.
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
April 06 2011 00:55 GMT
#932
On April 06 2011 09:42 OHKae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:11 mizU wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:37 OHKae wrote:
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!


Please don't say that you lost all respect for MC, call him a tool/fool and still try to fit in the fanclub...



I`m not trying to fit in (:
fitting in would be riding on his dick, which clearly isn't what I intended to do with my post.
but, I`m still a fan of his 1 dimensional plays. Always looking forward to how far can a one trick pony go in his career.


evidently far enough to win 2 GSL championships and the most prize money of any SC2 progamer to date. and yeah hes so one dimensional. what? does being an aggressor constitute being one dimensional? hes not even my favorite player, hes just good at the game and fun to watch.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
April 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#933
Haha. Go into a player's fanclub, call him a tool/fool/one-dimensional player/one-trick pony, and insist, "Oh, but I'm actually a fan!"

Niiiice. Troll harder, son.
OHKae
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada45 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:01:49
April 06 2011 00:59 GMT
#934
On April 06 2011 09:55 bigbeau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:42 OHKae wrote:
On April 06 2011 09:11 mizU wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:37 OHKae wrote:
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!


Please don't say that you lost all respect for MC, call him a tool/fool and still try to fit in the fanclub...



I`m not trying to fit in (:
fitting in would be riding on his dick, which clearly isn't what I intended to do with my post.
but, I`m still a fan of his 1 dimensional plays. Always looking forward to how far can a one trick pony go in his career.


evidently far enough to win 2 GSL championships and the most prize money of any SC2 progamer to date. and yeah hes so one dimensional. what? does being an aggressor constitute being one dimensional? hes not even my favorite player, hes just good at the game and fun to watch.



yup, that is why I`m a fan ! his one dimensional plays are so entertaining ! He's also not my favorite player. NesTea is.. Oh boy, he's so fun to watch due to his crazy crazy comebacks .. the choyafou comeback when he only had one ling to defend against a four gate.. wowow.
and, I agree.. MC is fun to watch, that is also another reason why I'm a fan (:

I`m surprised though. MC looked sad/depressed when he lost D: Where did all his confidence go?
seejay2
Profile Joined December 2010
United States86 Posts
April 06 2011 01:06 GMT
#935
On April 06 2011 09:59 OHKae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:55 bigbeau wrote:
On April 06 2011 09:42 OHKae wrote:
On April 06 2011 09:11 mizU wrote:
On April 06 2011 08:37 OHKae wrote:
I'm a big fan of MC, but I officially lost all my respect to MC.
Being so overly confident (posting 3-0 win vMKP. via twitter) will only work if he wins, but if he loses, he'll look like such a f(t)ool, and he certainly did.
It's just incredible how he managed to lose 3 games in a row especially going up 2-0 and the 2 wins that he had were MKP's lost ("gimmicky" builds) especially set1. Set1 was a gift from MKP.

Maybe set 3 was a throwaway game, and maybe the stalker giving out that he's taking down the debris was a taunt/mock; if so, I can say is GL in CODE S...

Very disappointed, not very MC-like- maybe because he didn't abuse FFs (lol)
I`m still a fan.
MC fighting!


Please don't say that you lost all respect for MC, call him a tool/fool and still try to fit in the fanclub...



I`m not trying to fit in (:
fitting in would be riding on his dick, which clearly isn't what I intended to do with my post.
but, I`m still a fan of his 1 dimensional plays. Always looking forward to how far can a one trick pony go in his career.


evidently far enough to win 2 GSL championships and the most prize money of any SC2 progamer to date. and yeah hes so one dimensional. what? does being an aggressor constitute being one dimensional? hes not even my favorite player, hes just good at the game and fun to watch.



yup, that is why I`m a fan ! his one dimensional plays are so entertaining ! He's also not my favorite player. NesTea is.. Oh boy, he's so fun to watch due to his crazy crazy comebacks .. the choyafou comeback when he only had one ling to defend against a four gate.. wowow.
and, I agree.. MC is fun to watch, that is also another reason why I'm a fan (:

I`m surprised though. MC looked sad/depressed when he lost D: Where did all his confidence go?

I don't think you get what he was trying to say when he said one dimensional. He said he is "not" one dimensional. Out of all of his games you can't say he is one dimensional, because of how he has played. He cheeses, does 2 base timing attacks, and plays long macro games. MC is by no means one dimensional, but he does favor agressive play styles. One trick pony is way off! MC always looks sad when he loses bro lol. Just look at when he lost to jinro, or to White-ra. Of course he wont be a enthusiastic if he loses. ^^
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
April 06 2011 01:07 GMT
#936
being sad does not say anything about your confidence level so nice try troll.
i kill your cat, youre sad, wtf does that have to do with confidence? nothing.
you take an opportunity for me to get 25k USD, im sad, but im probably still confident. in fact, i would argue that he would relish an opportunity to play MKP again, therefore, remaining confident in his abilities...
OHKae
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada45 Posts
April 06 2011 01:08 GMT
#937
On April 06 2011 09:58 HolyArrow wrote:
Haha. Go into a player's fanclub, call him a tool/fool/one-dimensional player/one-trick pony, and insist, "Oh, but I'm actually a fan!"

Niiiice. Troll harder, son.


You`re getting the wrong impression here. I`m a fan... because of his one dimensional plays, because it's very entertaining, and he's very confident which makes me a bigger fan, so whenever he loses, I don't feel pity for him 'cause his confidence overwhelms me. "Don't worry, Losing will only make him better.... Look at MKP" <<<that's my thought (:

He's a one trick pony but a two time champion.. What's not to be a fan of?
bigbeau
Profile Joined October 2010
368 Posts
April 06 2011 01:11 GMT
#938
one trick pony would be MKP when he only went 1 rax FE marines or bitbybit when he went scv allin. having an aggressive style is not one trick pony...is idra a one trick pony because hes passive and macros?
Nightkaira
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore412 Posts
April 06 2011 01:17 GMT
#939
i tihnk that stalker was AI mis ctrl ? if that stalker had not gone there, its lights out.

=( i m still sore from MC's lost ytd T_T
OHKae
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada45 Posts
April 06 2011 01:18 GMT
#940
On April 06 2011 10:11 bigbeau wrote:
one trick pony would be MKP when he only went 1 rax FE marines or bitbybit when he went scv allin. having an aggressive style is not one trick pony...is idra a one trick pony because hes passive and macros?



I`m not talking about their style.. MC is timing pushes/ aggressive but how does he do that?

5/6 gate pushes.. Most of the games he plays, he does that build.... well from before, not so much anymore.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 732
Other Games
summit1g9396
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1318
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 37m
INu's Battles
6h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.