• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:08
CEST 10:08
KST 17:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7213 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 4272

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
October 13 2014 00:32 GMT
#85421
On October 13 2014 07:51 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:53 Ecael wrote:
On October 13 2014 03:25 bluegarfield wrote:
Grisaia episode 2: interesting stuff. Probably worth watching after all.
+ Show Spoiler [Grisaia ep2] +

More mysteries surrounding the mc, like his background and JB. Also Sakaki's repeated attempts to kill him lol. Other than excessive number of pantsu shots, still not much plot was revealed. But I am looking forward to next ep where it seem to show parts of the character's past I guess
+ Show Spoiler +

ok I actually can't wait and went to read the manga and then started on the VN. Seem like the anime goes straight to the main plot and skim a lot of SoL parts, especially Amane-related stories, like her desperate attempt at Yuuji and her waifu-level actions. But the VN is just so long I don't even know how to finish it. At least the pace in the anime feel less draggy, although there is less Amane to enjoy

Actually I am not so sure. There are parts in the anime that are not in the VN, like when Amane harassing Yuuji under the table. May be just some compensation for the lack of h-scene. or they change the order. I am only 4hrs+ into the VN, so can't tell much


Mahou shoujo michiru to English never.

That's actually part of the kickstarter, amusingly enough.

Wasn't it like another 30k after the 120k bill for 3 games?
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
October 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#85422
Just finished Infinite Stratos season 1 and it was ok.. Was wondering if someone can recommend me a new anime show to watch?

I'm looking for something action packed either guns/swords/demons whatever really. Would be great if it included some sexy stuff like Highschool DXD maybe even a step up from that. Does it even exist by the way without going full hentai? Not looking for that. I want it to be serious still. I'd love it if it was quite dark like Death Note with people dying all over the place.
Male / Female lead doesn't really matter as long as they are bad ass and not too many filler episodes.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 00:45:43
October 13 2014 00:38 GMT
#85423
On October 13 2014 09:33 DwD wrote:
Just finished Infinite Stratos season 1 and it was ok.. Was wondering if someone can recommend me a new anime show to watch?

I'm looking for something action packed either guns/swords/demons whatever really. Would be great if it included some sexy stuff like Highschool DXD maybe even a step up from that. Does it even exist by the way without going full hentai? Not looking for that. I want it to be serious still. I'd love it if it was quite dark like Death Note with people dying all over the place.
Male / Female lead doesn't really matter as long as they are bad ass and not too many filler episodes.

High School of the Dead

Kyoukai Senjou Horizon

Infinite Stratos 2

Trinity Seven (currently airing)

Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta (2014)

Kampfer

I am all out of anime to recommend. I am a failure.
Skol
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
October 13 2014 00:39 GMT
#85424
It has no ecchi, but you should try Hunter x Hunter.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
October 13 2014 00:49 GMT
#85425
On October 13 2014 09:33 DwD wrote:
Just finished Infinite Stratos season 1 and it was ok.. Was wondering if someone can recommend me a new anime show to watch?

I'm looking for something action packed either guns/swords/demons whatever really. Would be great if it included some sexy stuff like Highschool DXD maybe even a step up from that. Does it even exist by the way without going full hentai? Not looking for that. I want it to be serious still. I'd love it if it was quite dark like Death Note with people dying all over the place.
Male / Female lead doesn't really matter as long as they are bad ass and not too many filler episodes.


Akame ga kill
Black lagoon
Horizon
Strike the blood
Hunter x hunter 2011 (no ecchi tho)
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 01:02:12
October 13 2014 00:55 GMT
#85426
On October 13 2014 09:38 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 09:33 DwD wrote:
Just finished Infinite Stratos season 1 and it was ok.. Was wondering if someone can recommend me a new anime show to watch?

I'm looking for something action packed either guns/swords/demons whatever really. Would be great if it included some sexy stuff like Highschool DXD maybe even a step up from that. Does it even exist by the way without going full hentai? Not looking for that. I want it to be serious still. I'd love it if it was quite dark like Death Note with people dying all over the place.
Male / Female lead doesn't really matter as long as they are bad ass and not too many filler episodes.

High School of the Dead

Kyoukai Senjou Horizon

Infinite Stratos 2

Trinity Seven (currently airing)

Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta (2014)

Kampfer

I am all out of anime to recommend. I am a failure.


Lol thanks for the tips. Highschool of the Dead, Kyoukai Senjou Horizon and Trinity Seven all sounds interesting at first glance. Gonna start probably the Highschool of the Dead one and see if it's any good

On October 13 2014 09:39 maru~ wrote:
It has no ecchi, but you should try Hunter x Hunter.


I've glanced over Hunter x Hunter before but for some reason it didn't seem that interesting maybe I should have another look...

On October 13 2014 09:49 IceHism wrote:
Akame ga kill
Black lagoon
Horizon
Strike the blood
Hunter x hunter 2011 (no ecchi tho)


Akame ga kill sounds cool, gonna check that one out aswell thanks!
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
October 13 2014 00:57 GMT
#85427
Close to finished Aldnoah.Zero, does anyone know when season 2 starts? I heard January, but not certain.

Enjoying it so far. Great soundtrack. The show definitely isn't blowing me away, but I will watch season 2 for sure.
Administrator
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
October 13 2014 01:00 GMT
#85428
Yes January, the Sound track is about the only thing going for it.

The ass pull's in the battles were tolerable till the ending shat on everything that had gone on all season. + Show Spoiler +
perhaps that was the point but what a massive copout.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 13 2014 01:38 GMT
#85429
On October 13 2014 09:57 TheEmulator wrote:
Close to finished Aldnoah.Zero, does anyone know when season 2 starts? I heard January, but not certain.

Enjoying it so far. Great soundtrack. The show definitely isn't blowing me away, but I will watch season 2 for sure.

wonder how you'll like the ending
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 13 2014 01:45 GMT
#85430
On October 13 2014 10:38 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 09:57 TheEmulator wrote:
Close to finished Aldnoah.Zero, does anyone know when season 2 starts? I heard January, but not certain.

Enjoying it so far. Great soundtrack. The show definitely isn't blowing me away, but I will watch season 2 for sure.

wonder how you'll like the ending

I found it mind blowing.
Skol
Ryuhou)aS(
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1174 Posts
October 13 2014 01:46 GMT
#85431
On October 13 2014 03:40 BigFan wrote:
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.


did BigFan just say that? I can't believe nobody's said anything about that yet.


On another note, where do you guys go for VN's? Like is there a preferred source? or just google it?
BW. There will always be a special place in my heart for the game I spent 10 years to be mediocre at.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 13 2014 01:47 GMT
#85432
On October 13 2014 10:46 Ryuhou)aS( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:40 BigFan wrote:
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.


did BigFan just say that? I can't believe nobody's said anything about that yet.


On another note, where do you guys go for VN's? Like is there a preferred source? or just google it?

Google it, find a torrent, download. Some are easier to install than others.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
October 13 2014 01:59 GMT
#85433
This is where I found the Fate/Stay Night VN http://fuwanovel.org/novels/fate-stay-night

I'm assuming you can find a lot of others there as well.
Administrator
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 02:11:55
October 13 2014 02:10 GMT
#85434
Dumb question, and possibly no answer:

In High school of the Dead

+ Show Spoiler +

Where they are in the apartment building and the girl get drunk, do they get drunk on Shampoo or is it actual liquor?
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 13 2014 02:14 GMT
#85435
On October 13 2014 11:10 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Dumb question, and possibly no answer:

In High school of the Dead

+ Show Spoiler +

Where they are in the apartment building and the girl get drunk, do they get drunk on Shampoo or is it actual liquor?

What, you have never tried to drink shampoo before?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
October 13 2014 02:19 GMT
#85436
On October 13 2014 10:38 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 09:57 TheEmulator wrote:
Close to finished Aldnoah.Zero, does anyone know when season 2 starts? I heard January, but not certain.

Enjoying it so far. Great soundtrack. The show definitely isn't blowing me away, but I will watch season 2 for sure.

wonder how you'll like the ending

I keep hearing a lot of "wtf" about the ending. I'm scared, hopefully it's a good wtf

Probably won't be though.
Administrator
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 02:23:57
October 13 2014 02:23 GMT
#85437
On October 13 2014 11:19 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 10:38 BigFan wrote:
On October 13 2014 09:57 TheEmulator wrote:
Close to finished Aldnoah.Zero, does anyone know when season 2 starts? I heard January, but not certain.

Enjoying it so far. Great soundtrack. The show definitely isn't blowing me away, but I will watch season 2 for sure.

wonder how you'll like the ending

I keep hearing a lot of "wtf" about the ending. I'm scared, hopefully it's a good wtf

Probably won't be though.

ya ... no, it's not a good wtf, it's a wtf wtf XD

On October 13 2014 10:46 Ryuhou)aS( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:40 BigFan wrote:
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.


did BigFan just say that? I can't believe nobody's said anything about that yet.


On another note, where do you guys go for VN's? Like is there a preferred source? or just google it?

lol guess what I wrote wasn't the most clear On a more serious note, let's face it, she needs some sense whacked into her somehow. Personally, I'd rather they were just harder on here kinda like the knife scene (disobey? maybe get smacked or made to do extra work instead of what they seem to be doing now which is fanservice) but I figure it'll stop once she gets in line and understands her situation. 16 years of being taught Normas are the most vile barbaric creatures and are a mistake isn't going to be erased overnight. At least her ego will be fixed by the time they are done, not that I agree of their methods lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 13 2014 02:26 GMT
#85438
It takes a sick person to enjoy watching someone get "sense whacked into her" via stripping and then anal fisting.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
October 13 2014 02:30 GMT
#85439
On October 13 2014 11:26 Sentenal wrote:
It takes a sick person to enjoy watching someone get "sense whacked into her" via stripping and then anal fisting.


cross ange is pretty mild compared to real exploitation films.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
October 13 2014 02:35 GMT
#85440
On October 13 2014 11:26 Sentenal wrote:
It takes a sick person to enjoy watching someone get "sense whacked into her" via stripping and then anal fisting.


What. the. hell..... And people here seem to be into this show ?
Never Knows Best.
Prev 1 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 45
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
Other Games
summit1g8042
olofmeister992
ceh9410
Happy393
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV158
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2223
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt473
Other Games
• Shiphtur796
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 52m
INu's Battles
2h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 52m
OSC
14h 7m
Replay Cast
14h 52m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.