• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:03
CEST 23:03
KST 06:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6726 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 4270

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 17:49:14
October 12 2014 17:47 GMT
#85381
So far cross ange has just been a so-so show with stuff like incredibly forceful cavity searches and stuff thrown in just for the shock-factor.
I'll stay on Sunrise's wild ride for atleast a few episodes more.

It could easily end up on my hilariously bad list though, + Show Spoiler +
watching the MC end up being a norma was hilarious. More stuff like that please.


Not to mention there's nothing wrong with PLOT and BACKSTORY. One can always hope for some actual plot and backstory though.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
October 12 2014 17:50 GMT
#85382
Wouldn't black bar censorship encourage anime DVD sales if anything? Don't think it's hurting anime tbh. It's only hurting pirates. Which they're trying to discourage I imagine.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 17:51:04
October 12 2014 17:50 GMT
#85383
On October 13 2014 02:46 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 02:40 Sentenal wrote:
On October 13 2014 02:36 HolydaKing wrote:
Is Crossange really interesting or is it just that you guys like half naked girls all over the place? I did only watch the first episode for like 4 minutes and thought it is the cheapest shit I've seen so far. That said, I haven't watched much similar shit as I usually watch stuff that is well recommended since there is enough of that as of yet.

Cross Ange is less about half naked girls all over the place, and more about unsolicited anal fisting. Or about prostate exams being administered onto women. Its easily the worst show I've watched this season.

Then my first impression was slightly underrating the show lol. :D

I mean, I guess I like I'm not completely against trashy shows as I did love Twintails.


Twintails seems more like a trashy show that you laugh with it where as Cross Ange is more the trashy show you laugh at while trying to see just how far they willing to go to get a serious response out of you.

On October 13 2014 02:50 SK.Testie wrote:
Wouldn't black bar censorship encourage anime DVD sales if anything? Don't think it's hurting anime tbh. It's only hurting pirates. Which they're trying to discourage I imagine.


Why would it hurt pirates? Just pirate the BD anyway.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 17:52:45
October 12 2014 17:52 GMT
#85384
It might motivate a few more people to buy the BDs out of wanting to see the uncensored version.
But it might also make some people drop it and have no interest in buying them to begin with.

And no, the black bars are not there because pirates but rather there because those are the restrictions placed upon them by whatever timeslot/channel they air on. I am quite sure they'd air it uncensored if they could.
And yeah, pirates can just pirate the BD too, so that argument really doesn't do much. The pirates and the people buying the BDs will have the uncensored version at the same time, so yeah.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 12 2014 17:54 GMT
#85385
Cross Ange almost seems like they want you to hate it. On the other hand, Twintails is like so bizarre I can't tell if I like it or not.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
bluegarfield
Profile Joined December 2010
Singapore1128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 18:13:51
October 12 2014 18:09 GMT
#85386
I think both Cross Ange and Twintail are kind of so-bad-it's-good trashy love-it-or-hate-it shows. That being said, I like the suffering of Ange falling from grace more than some useless guy realizing his fetish in a funny way.

Also, not like censoring will help with the DVD/BD sale or affecting pirates. Ppl buying DVD will probably buy it either way, and pirates will have access anyway. It's more about stuff being done halfass, like why not do some proper censoring instead of black bars
ELqQQT_T
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
October 12 2014 18:16 GMT
#85387
On October 13 2014 02:54 Sentenal wrote:
Cross Ange almost seems like they want you to hate it. On the other hand, Twintails is like so bizarre I can't tell if I like it or not.


It feels like Twintails is three or four anime references from being Haiyore Nyaruko-san 2: Electric Boogaloo. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
bluegarfield
Profile Joined December 2010
Singapore1128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 18:32:07
October 12 2014 18:25 GMT
#85388
Grisaia episode 2: interesting stuff. Probably worth watching after all.
+ Show Spoiler [Grisaia ep2] +

More mysteries surrounding the mc, like his background and JB. Also Sakaki's repeated attempts to kill him lol. Other than excessive number of pantsu shots, still not much plot was revealed. But I am looking forward to next ep where it seem to show parts of the character's past I guess
+ Show Spoiler +

ok I actually can't wait and went to read the manga and then started on the VN. Seem like the anime goes straight to the main plot and skim a lot of SoL parts, especially Amane-related stories, like her desperate attempt at Yuuji and her waifu-level actions. But the VN is just so long I don't even know how to finish it. At least the pace in the anime feel less draggy, although there is less Amane to enjoy

Actually I am not so sure. There are parts in the anime that are not in the VN, like when Amane harassing Yuuji under the table. May be just some compensation for the lack of h-scene. or they change the order. I am only 4hrs+ into the VN, so can't tell much

ELqQQT_T
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 12 2014 18:40 GMT
#85389
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
bluegarfield
Profile Joined December 2010
Singapore1128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 18:49:08
October 12 2014 18:46 GMT
#85390
On October 13 2014 03:40 BigFan wrote:
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.


+ Show Spoiler +

or not? She did smile after receiving help from those 2 lolis, but didn't seem like she care that much, and even threw away the pudding given by Coco. She can just be as stubborn and get more people into trouble so we get more humiliation and punishment scene for full 12eps of breaking Ange. PLOT > plot anyway, and we all enjoy Ange being humiliated right. they can still continue with actual mecha fighting plot in the 2nd cour
ELqQQT_T
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
October 12 2014 18:53 GMT
#85391
On October 13 2014 03:25 bluegarfield wrote:
Grisaia episode 2: interesting stuff. Probably worth watching after all.
+ Show Spoiler [Grisaia ep2] +

More mysteries surrounding the mc, like his background and JB. Also Sakaki's repeated attempts to kill him lol. Other than excessive number of pantsu shots, still not much plot was revealed. But I am looking forward to next ep where it seem to show parts of the character's past I guess
+ Show Spoiler +

ok I actually can't wait and went to read the manga and then started on the VN. Seem like the anime goes straight to the main plot and skim a lot of SoL parts, especially Amane-related stories, like her desperate attempt at Yuuji and her waifu-level actions. But the VN is just so long I don't even know how to finish it. At least the pace in the anime feel less draggy, although there is less Amane to enjoy

Actually I am not so sure. There are parts in the anime that are not in the VN, like when Amane harassing Yuuji under the table. May be just some compensation for the lack of h-scene. or they change the order. I am only 4hrs+ into the VN, so can't tell much


What's real funny is the digested version of the before-story stuffed into ep2 ED. Shark maid what a god. Also the panchiras are real. Yumiko being the only panmoro just gets me thinking sasuga dats.

Mahou shoujo michiru to English never.

As for pacing, if they want to get anywhere with 5 routes hacking away at sol parts in common route is the fastest way to go about it. The character-related things will get stuffed in piecemeal probably but the random shit that Yuuji pulls are gonna go. A shame considering that those were some pretty funny points of game 1.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 12 2014 19:01 GMT
#85392
Hmm I've almost finished downloading the VN, wonder is it worth it to watch the anime if they hacking away at everything?
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 12 2014 19:07 GMT
#85393
Based mod with the OP update.

Was that you Emu or Moonbear?
Skol
bluegarfield
Profile Joined December 2010
Singapore1128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 19:13:36
October 12 2014 19:07 GMT
#85394
On October 13 2014 03:53 Ecael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:25 bluegarfield wrote:
Grisaia episode 2: interesting stuff. Probably worth watching after all.
+ Show Spoiler [Grisaia ep2] +

More mysteries surrounding the mc, like his background and JB. Also Sakaki's repeated attempts to kill him lol. Other than excessive number of pantsu shots, still not much plot was revealed. But I am looking forward to next ep where it seem to show parts of the character's past I guess
+ Show Spoiler +

ok I actually can't wait and went to read the manga and then started on the VN. Seem like the anime goes straight to the main plot and skim a lot of SoL parts, especially Amane-related stories, like her desperate attempt at Yuuji and her waifu-level actions. But the VN is just so long I don't even know how to finish it. At least the pace in the anime feel less draggy, although there is less Amane to enjoy

Actually I am not so sure. There are parts in the anime that are not in the VN, like when Amane harassing Yuuji under the table. May be just some compensation for the lack of h-scene. or they change the order. I am only 4hrs+ into the VN, so can't tell much


What's real funny is the digested version of the before-story stuffed into ep2 ED. Shark maid what a god. Also the panchiras are real. Yumiko being the only panmoro just gets me thinking sasuga dats.

Mahou shoujo michiru to English never.

As for pacing, if they want to get anywhere with 5 routes hacking away at sol parts in common route is the fastest way to go about it. The character-related things will get stuffed in piecemeal probably but the random shit that Yuuji pulls are gonna go. A shame considering that those were some pretty funny points of game 1.


Took me a while to understand that with all the terminologies. Also thanks to you I have realize that what I saw was ED and not next ep preview T_T, didnt realize the title for next ep doesnt fit the scene.

And yeah, it's quite a big miss to leave out all the random SoL stuff. I have good time laughing at their comedies. But I understand your point. Even if each route take 3-4 eps they have to leave out a lot of stuff. Just not sure if they are going to cover all routes or just choose one particular route.

On October 13 2014 04:01 Numy wrote:
Hmm I've almost finished downloading the VN, wonder is it worth it to watch the anime if they hacking away at everything?

Considering the pace of both and hope that the anime will cover all routes, I think watching the anime is ok as you still go through the story, and if you like it you can start on the VN for those filler details (I am only a few hrs into the VN so can't say for sure how much they skip) For me the VN, while it's fun, is very draggy and gonna take a lot of time to finish. That being said, I still think VN is better if you have time. For example + Show Spoiler +
the anime did not explain why Makina is "afraid" of Yuuji or how he got close to her. it just show the fishing scene and that's it

ELqQQT_T
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 19:15:15
October 12 2014 19:09 GMT
#85395
+ Show Spoiler [Akame ga kill ] +
Just what we've all been waiting for, the big fight! Damn though, Kurome is on a crazy high level T.T I have a feeling that Wave will change halfway through based on him seeing the capital more corrupt after the bandit incident though him also being friends with the Jaegers makes me wonder. Other feeling after seeing preview is that this was some trap for Night Raid. Esdeath isn't stupid seeing as they caught on their trap and preview seems to indicate that Kurome and Bols will be joined by other fighters so I wonder just how things will go. Hope we don't lose many Night Raid characters


On October 13 2014 03:46 bluegarfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:40 BigFan wrote:
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.


+ Show Spoiler +

or not? She did smile after receiving help from those 2 lolis, but didn't seem like she care that much, and even threw away the pudding given by Coco. She can just be as stubborn and get more people into trouble so we get more humiliation and punishment scene for full 12eps of breaking Ange. PLOT > plot anyway, and we all enjoy Ange being humiliated right. they can still continue with actual mecha fighting plot in the 2nd cour

+ Show Spoiler [Cross Ange] +
well, it's possible. I'm just going off her being really shocked to see Coco die but that could be due to the dragons. She was crying in the cemetry near the graves so she obviously felt bad for what happened but enough to accept? who knows? lol. This was from the preview though so I dunno how things will change. I certainly hope it's not just PLOT after they finish humiliating her but that's why it's hope XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
October 12 2014 19:10 GMT
#85396
On October 13 2014 04:07 Emnjay808 wrote:
Based mod with the OP update.

Was that you Emu or Moonbear?

Wasn't me

I've only updated the public note in this thread before.
Administrator
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 19:37:00
October 12 2014 19:29 GMT
#85397
On October 13 2014 04:01 Numy wrote:
Hmm I've almost finished downloading the VN, wonder is it worth it to watch the anime if they hacking away at everything?

idk we'll see? The fact that Yumiko route might take up a fifth of our time or more is scary. Also still only a few frames of #1.
On October 13 2014 04:07 bluegarfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:53 Ecael wrote:
On October 13 2014 03:25 bluegarfield wrote:
Grisaia episode 2: interesting stuff. Probably worth watching after all.
+ Show Spoiler [Grisaia ep2] +

More mysteries surrounding the mc, like his background and JB. Also Sakaki's repeated attempts to kill him lol. Other than excessive number of pantsu shots, still not much plot was revealed. But I am looking forward to next ep where it seem to show parts of the character's past I guess
+ Show Spoiler +

ok I actually can't wait and went to read the manga and then started on the VN. Seem like the anime goes straight to the main plot and skim a lot of SoL parts, especially Amane-related stories, like her desperate attempt at Yuuji and her waifu-level actions. But the VN is just so long I don't even know how to finish it. At least the pace in the anime feel less draggy, although there is less Amane to enjoy

Actually I am not so sure. There are parts in the anime that are not in the VN, like when Amane harassing Yuuji under the table. May be just some compensation for the lack of h-scene. or they change the order. I am only 4hrs+ into the VN, so can't tell much


What's real funny is the digested version of the before-story stuffed into ep2 ED. Shark maid what a god. Also the panchiras are real. Yumiko being the only panmoro just gets me thinking sasuga dats.

Mahou shoujo michiru to English never.

As for pacing, if they want to get anywhere with 5 routes hacking away at sol parts in common route is the fastest way to go about it. The character-related things will get stuffed in piecemeal probably but the random shit that Yuuji pulls are gonna go. A shame considering that those were some pretty funny points of game 1.


Took me a while to understand that with all the terminologies. Also thanks to you I have realize that what I saw was ED and not next ep preview T_T, didnt realize the title for next ep doesnt fit the scene.

And yeah, it's quite a big miss to leave out all the random SoL stuff. I have good time laughing at their comedies. But I understand your point. Even if each route take 3-4 eps they have to leave out a lot of stuff. Just not sure if they are going to cover all routes or just choose one particular route.

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 04:01 Numy wrote:
Hmm I've almost finished downloading the VN, wonder is it worth it to watch the anime if they hacking away at everything?

Considering the pace of both and hope that the anime will cover all routes, I think watching the anime is ok as you still go through the story, and if you like it you can start on the VN for those filler details (I am only a few hrs into the VN so can't say for sure how much they skip) For me the VN, while it's fun, is very draggy and gonna take a lot of time to finish. That being said, I still think VN is better if you have time. For example + Show Spoiler +
the anime did not explain why Makina is "afraid" of Yuuji or how he got close to her. it just show the fishing scene and that's it


No one is gonna get ダッツ except Kaze so tis ok.

They are showing signs of covering all the routes so some serious axing is going to start soon. It is also going to be a pain in the ass to work out some inconsistencies between routes. Most prominent being probably Makina and Yumiko. That and time issues to fit all the things that happens within the same timespan. Game 2 just gave up on explaining how the hell that could've happened and assumed that everything did happen. Magically.

That they showed the before-story in digest form is kind of sad, since that story ended up being pretty important in showing how everything ended up being the way things are when Yuuji arrived. But there is no reasonable way to cover that within the limited timespan anyway. I'd almost rather they just not bother showing that than they randomly taking game3 content and digest it even further. At least I get one of my favorite songs from the series as ED.

The VN isn't that long tbh?
bluegarfield
Profile Joined December 2010
Singapore1128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 19:49:41
October 12 2014 19:39 GMT
#85398
On October 13 2014 04:09 BigFan wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Akame ga kill ] +
Just what we've all been waiting for, the big fight! Damn though, Kurome is on a crazy high level T.T I have a feeling that Wave will change halfway through based on him seeing the capital more corrupt after the bandit incident though him also being friends with the Jaegers makes me wonder. Other feeling after seeing preview is that this was some trap for Night Raid. Esdeath isn't stupid seeing as they caught on their trap and preview seems to indicate that Kurome and Bols will be joined by other fighters so I wonder just how things will go. Hope we don't lose many Night Raid characters


Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 03:46 bluegarfield wrote:
On October 13 2014 03:40 BigFan wrote:
I like watching Cross Ange to see Ange get put into place. It's like, accept the dang change. She's so stuck in her mindset that she's not a Norma that she deserves what she's getting though I do wish they ton down things a bit. + Show Spoiler +
Other than that, poor coco Stupid Ange. Guess she'll finally realize things next episode after the fight is over.


+ Show Spoiler +

or not? She did smile after receiving help from those 2 lolis, but didn't seem like she care that much, and even threw away the pudding given by Coco. She can just be as stubborn and get more people into trouble so we get more humiliation and punishment scene for full 12eps of breaking Ange. PLOT > plot anyway, and we all enjoy Ange being humiliated right. they can still continue with actual mecha fighting plot in the 2nd cour

+ Show Spoiler [Cross Ange] +
well, it's possible. I'm just going off her being really shocked to see Coco die but that could be due to the dragons. She was crying in the cemetry near the graves so she obviously felt bad for what happened but enough to accept? who knows? lol. This was from the preview though so I dunno how things will change. I certainly hope it's not just PLOT after they finish humiliating her but that's why it's hope XD


T_T I gotta pay more attention to the ED/preview scene.
+ Show Spoiler +
Didn't notice the scene at the grave

Anyway, I actually like how Ange has been in denial stage so far and personally hope the humiliation continues for a few more episodes at least. It is understandably hard for someone to accept being a Norma after living 16 years believing otherwise. May be Ange will be more obedient after Coco's death but still doesn't accept she is a Norma, which again is something easy to understand as well. Unless Sunrise goes with the fuck-all-viewers route and spice things up with all the PLOT



On October 13 2014 04:29 Ecael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 04:01 Numy wrote:
Hmm I've almost finished downloading the VN, wonder is it worth it to watch the anime if they hacking away at everything?

idk we'll see? The fact that Yumiko route might take up a fifth of our time or more is scary. Also still only a few frames of #1.
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 04:07 bluegarfield wrote:
On October 13 2014 03:53 Ecael wrote:
On October 13 2014 03:25 bluegarfield wrote:
Grisaia episode 2: interesting stuff. Probably worth watching after all.
+ Show Spoiler [Grisaia ep2] +

More mysteries surrounding the mc, like his background and JB. Also Sakaki's repeated attempts to kill him lol. Other than excessive number of pantsu shots, still not much plot was revealed. But I am looking forward to next ep where it seem to show parts of the character's past I guess
+ Show Spoiler +

ok I actually can't wait and went to read the manga and then started on the VN. Seem like the anime goes straight to the main plot and skim a lot of SoL parts, especially Amane-related stories, like her desperate attempt at Yuuji and her waifu-level actions. But the VN is just so long I don't even know how to finish it. At least the pace in the anime feel less draggy, although there is less Amane to enjoy

Actually I am not so sure. There are parts in the anime that are not in the VN, like when Amane harassing Yuuji under the table. May be just some compensation for the lack of h-scene. or they change the order. I am only 4hrs+ into the VN, so can't tell much


What's real funny is the digested version of the before-story stuffed into ep2 ED. Shark maid what a god. Also the panchiras are real. Yumiko being the only panmoro just gets me thinking sasuga dats.

Mahou shoujo michiru to English never.

As for pacing, if they want to get anywhere with 5 routes hacking away at sol parts in common route is the fastest way to go about it. The character-related things will get stuffed in piecemeal probably but the random shit that Yuuji pulls are gonna go. A shame considering that those were some pretty funny points of game 1.


Took me a while to understand that with all the terminologies. Also thanks to you I have realize that what I saw was ED and not next ep preview T_T, didnt realize the title for next ep doesnt fit the scene.

And yeah, it's quite a big miss to leave out all the random SoL stuff. I have good time laughing at their comedies. But I understand your point. Even if each route take 3-4 eps they have to leave out a lot of stuff. Just not sure if they are going to cover all routes or just choose one particular route.

On October 13 2014 04:01 Numy wrote:
Hmm I've almost finished downloading the VN, wonder is it worth it to watch the anime if they hacking away at everything?

Considering the pace of both and hope that the anime will cover all routes, I think watching the anime is ok as you still go through the story, and if you like it you can start on the VN for those filler details (I am only a few hrs into the VN so can't say for sure how much they skip) For me the VN, while it's fun, is very draggy and gonna take a lot of time to finish. That being said, I still think VN is better if you have time. For example + Show Spoiler +
the anime did not explain why Makina is "afraid" of Yuuji or how he got close to her. it just show the fishing scene and that's it


No one is gonna get ダッツ except Kaze so tis ok.

They are showing signs of covering all the routes so some serious axing is going to start soon. It is also going to be a pain in the ass to work out some inconsistencies between routes. Most prominent being probably Makina and Yumiko. That and time issues to fit all the things that happens within the same timespan. Game 2 just gave up on explaining how the hell that could've happened and assumed that everything did happen. Magically.

That they showed the before-story in digest form is kind of sad, since that story ended up being pretty important in showing how everything ended up being the way things are when Yuuji arrived. But there is no reasonable way to cover that within the limited timespan anyway. I'd almost rather they just not bother showing that than they randomly taking game3 content and digest it even further. At least I get one of my favorite songs from the series as ED.

The VN isn't that long tbh?

Hmm Idk. So far I don't see a lot of what happen in the VN in these 2 ep of the anime. And it took me quite some time in the VN to get to where ep1 ended. And ep2 just jump further. So either the anime is really fast or the VN is really long. Could also be my slow reading speed, or just different perspective as I only played a few VN before (Danganronpa, If my heart had wings, and Ace Attorney if it is counted). This one just feel long, and I do think >50 hrs of play time is really long
ELqQQT_T
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
October 12 2014 19:41 GMT
#85399
They are doing quite a good job with UBW so far, nice Saber.
WriterXiao8~~
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
October 12 2014 19:55 GMT
#85400
On October 13 2014 02:10 bluegarfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 01:58 BurningSera wrote:
On October 13 2014 01:46 bluegarfield wrote:
Cross Ange: wtf is with the censorship. Didn't realize at first until someone pointing it out.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

with how the show has been, may as well do away with the censorship T_T the shirt not even fully up to show nipples. Man, even the scene when Coco died, so much blood splash and body cut into half. and what are these black bars doing there.


On October 13 2014 01:39 BurningSera wrote:
i am very confused right now, Crossange AotY confirmed???

+ Show Spoiler +
yes please more humiliation plays please


oh you sadist. Not that I mind those though, she got what she deserves



^that is the definitive AotY value right that . you know the studio is literally fucking around with the viewers rofl


rip in peace. + Show Spoiler +
black-bar-censorship kills anime. May be more of princess humiliation can save the day. She is in such extreme denial stage


Gotta sell BDs yo! (I think that's what I will do, wait for glorious BD)
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Prev 1 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 144
ZombieGrub43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto21
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam541
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
C9.Mang0285
ToD275
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1127
Other Games
• imaqtpie1086
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 57m
INu's Battles
13h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.