• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11535 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 290

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 288 289 290 291 292 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
May 10 2010 19:09 GMT
#5781
Sora no woto was wonderful... Until the end. It just completely fell apart and I got all sad because it just ruined everything.
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 10 2010 19:16 GMT
#5782
Awesome, inclination to watch plummeted :D

Guess I'll hope some sort of sequel comes out.

Though I've been hoping for a Mushishi anime sequel for some time >_o the manga ended, it's time for the anime to catch up!
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
UFO
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
582 Posts
May 10 2010 19:23 GMT
#5783
On May 10 2010 03:45 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 02:05 SkelA wrote:
Just finished Mononoke and was so awesome. Everything was perfect from a badass main character to lovely animation style and complicated story arcs. Just loved it ! Hoping for a 2nd season soon...

Well next is Shigurui. Samurai+ seinen is never a bad thing so i guess there will be lots of blood and a good story i hope.

Still watching Angel Beats and Its getting from medocre to bad... . I just cant see whats the big deal compared with the masses that are going crazy about it. Well the masses are crazy about K-ON and i cant even stand that one


What a coincidence, I'm also watching Shigurui at the moment. It's fucking brutal, I've never seen such a raw show in my 71 days of uninterrupted anime watching.

It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get halfway in or so, you get used to the unique storytelling and art.


....holy shit. Anyways dude, do you have any bad symptoms/anything after that ? Like ie some fucked up way od thinking or worldview ?

o____O
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
May 10 2010 19:44 GMT
#5784
Yeah the end was just like...we need to cram a ton of materials in, but we can't, so we'll show some war segments and kind of muck by

Oh so people got around to the AB manga pretty fast, those who read both manga and novel segments, are they covering the same material? If not, then AB would be quite the intriguing sample case.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
May 10 2010 19:55 GMT
#5785
Watching aoi hana now

damn its so amazinggg its so cute and fluffy lol

how did i not hear of this earlier :o
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 20:19:45
May 10 2010 20:18 GMT
#5786
On May 11 2010 04:23 UFO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 03:45 Shauni wrote:
On May 10 2010 02:05 SkelA wrote:
Just finished Mononoke and was so awesome. Everything was perfect from a badass main character to lovely animation style and complicated story arcs. Just loved it ! Hoping for a 2nd season soon...

Well next is Shigurui. Samurai+ seinen is never a bad thing so i guess there will be lots of blood and a good story i hope.

Still watching Angel Beats and Its getting from medocre to bad... . I just cant see whats the big deal compared with the masses that are going crazy about it. Well the masses are crazy about K-ON and i cant even stand that one


What a coincidence, I'm also watching Shigurui at the moment. It's fucking brutal, I've never seen such a raw show in my 71 days of uninterrupted anime watching.

It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get halfway in or so, you get used to the unique storytelling and art.


....holy shit. Anyways dude, do you have any bad symptoms/anything after that ? Like ie some fucked up way od thinking or worldview ?

o____O


Um, I phrased it badly... I meant as in 1704 hours/71 days of watching anime in total, not uninterrupted. As for "uninterrupted" I probably haven't done for more than 2 weeks or so (while being ill for long periods)... I don't think I'm watching most anime of the people here either. I-Im not a nerd or anything.

Oh and while on the subject of Sora no Woto, I was slightly surprised mystlord liked it so much. I haven't seen more than the first episode but for someone who hated both K-On and Aria and all that type of shit where you try to make war a nice and cute thing - could I even give it a try?

Brotherhood ends soon - finally. Even though the pace hasn't dropped much it drags on to almost naruto-proportions where every battle is an episode long - or longer. But then again maybe I should be lenient since it's nearing its end.

Durarara started out really good, as I said before I thought the first two episodes were wonderful but the last episodes have been mostly stiff and tedious comedy involving that headless slut Selty (Celty?) and her 'family'. I really hopes it picks up and gets serious again or at least contain episodes where things happen.

Angel Beats is pure shit but I'm thinking of finishing it anyway for the hilarity...

Realized a few days ago that I had not watched the second ghost in the shell movie (innocence) so I'm going to try to watch it today. I'm not normally a fan of ghost in the shell but some people were saying this movie contained some deep stuff so why not.

+ Show Spoiler +
PS. i swear BrTarolg is some kind of huge troll - an alt of a forum member who hates anime
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
May 10 2010 20:34 GMT
#5787
On May 11 2010 02:50 Ecael wrote:
The same effect, or the same thing? That is rather different.

Yay I got my latest fix of bungaku shoujo in more books, whose who read vol 1 might be interested to know that short stories vol 3 have a good amount of pages (just a bit less than half of the book, actually) devoted to Takeda Chia. It is quite interesting to see how far the author has taken her throughout the main series and beyond.


Same effect with something similar to his previous works.
Get it by your hands...
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
May 10 2010 20:42 GMT
#5788
On May 11 2010 05:18 Shauni wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
PS. i swear BrTarolg is some kind of huge troll - an alt of a forum member who hates anime


QQ

Seriously, i just love otaku stuff lol. #

When it comes to normal life im usually pretty thoughtful and stuff, same for SC, but when i watch anime its like BAWWW and i drown myself in moe and fluff and shoujo

I guess its called letting go? lol

I think its a part repression on how i hated my school life and romance life so i use anime to vent out and escape haha
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
May 10 2010 20:43 GMT
#5789
On May 11 2010 05:34 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 02:50 Ecael wrote:
The same effect, or the same thing? That is rather different.

Yay I got my latest fix of bungaku shoujo in more books, whose who read vol 1 might be interested to know that short stories vol 3 have a good amount of pages (just a bit less than half of the book, actually) devoted to Takeda Chia. It is quite interesting to see how far the author has taken her throughout the main series and beyond.


Same effect with something similar to his previous works.

See Southlight's point about LB and Clannad, but eh. I'll take Higurashi and Umineko for this. Change in method makes a huge difference.

And Shauni, well, when you hated both k-on and Aria it'd be kind of hard to stomach sora no woto indeed lol. FMA's anime end will come quite close to manga's end at this rate though, wonder if they are just trying to time things to be close together.
fOrQQ
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Hong Kong321 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 21:02:26
May 10 2010 21:01 GMT
#5790
On May 11 2010 05:43 Ecael wrote:
FMA's anime end will come quite close to manga's end at this rate though, wonder if they are just trying to time things to be close together.


A sad but expected day for all:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fullmetal Alchemist end is nigh in more ways than one


I really enjoyed the manga :<
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
May 10 2010 21:06 GMT
#5791
On May 09 2010 22:44 aers wrote:
Show nested quote +
Noo k-on girls are innocent and pure :3


Honestly lines like this are why I hate the fanbases of anime like K-ON!. Why the hell does it matter, they're fictional characters.

It makes a huge difference...how can you say it doesn't?
Hello
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
May 10 2010 21:10 GMT
#5792
On May 11 2010 06:01 fOrQQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 05:43 Ecael wrote:
FMA's anime end will come quite close to manga's end at this rate though, wonder if they are just trying to time things to be close together.


A sad but expected day for all:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fullmetal Alchemist end is nigh in more ways than one


I really enjoyed the manga :<

You should be happy about this. At least they're not going to prolong the series just to milk more money out of it. Not yet, anyways.
Liquipedia
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
May 11 2010 03:01 GMT
#5793
On May 11 2010 05:18 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 04:23 UFO wrote:
On May 10 2010 03:45 Shauni wrote:
On May 10 2010 02:05 SkelA wrote:
Just finished Mononoke and was so awesome. Everything was perfect from a badass main character to lovely animation style and complicated story arcs. Just loved it ! Hoping for a 2nd season soon...

Well next is Shigurui. Samurai+ seinen is never a bad thing so i guess there will be lots of blood and a good story i hope.

Still watching Angel Beats and Its getting from medocre to bad... . I just cant see whats the big deal compared with the masses that are going crazy about it. Well the masses are crazy about K-ON and i cant even stand that one


What a coincidence, I'm also watching Shigurui at the moment. It's fucking brutal, I've never seen such a raw show in my 71 days of uninterrupted anime watching.

It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get halfway in or so, you get used to the unique storytelling and art.


....holy shit. Anyways dude, do you have any bad symptoms/anything after that ? Like ie some fucked up way od thinking or worldview ?

o____O


Um, I phrased it badly... I meant as in 1704 hours/71 days of watching anime in total, not uninterrupted. As for "uninterrupted" I probably haven't done for more than 2 weeks or so (while being ill for long periods)... I don't think I'm watching most anime of the people here either. I-Im not a nerd or anything.

Oh and while on the subject of Sora no Woto, I was slightly surprised mystlord liked it so much. I haven't seen more than the first episode but for someone who hated both K-On and Aria and all that type of shit where you try to make war a nice and cute thing - could I even give it a try?

Brotherhood ends soon - finally. Even though the pace hasn't dropped much it drags on to almost naruto-proportions where every battle is an episode long - or longer. But then again maybe I should be lenient since it's nearing its end.

Durarara started out really good, as I said before I thought the first two episodes were wonderful but the last episodes have been mostly stiff and tedious comedy involving that headless slut Selty (Celty?) and her 'family'. I really hopes it picks up and gets serious again or at least contain episodes where things happen.

Angel Beats is pure shit but I'm thinking of finishing it anyway for the hilarity...

Realized a few days ago that I had not watched the second ghost in the shell movie (innocence) so I'm going to try to watch it today. I'm not normally a fan of ghost in the shell but some people were saying this movie contained some deep stuff so why not.

+ Show Spoiler +
PS. i swear BrTarolg is some kind of huge troll - an alt of a forum member who hates anime

Sora no Woto was good until the end. The pacing was like Aria, so no surprise there, the character design was like K-On, and the character development was like Haibane Renmei or Kino no Tabi. To be honest, I'm surprised by how many people were just put off from the anime just because of the appearance of the characters. The show, contrary to how the characters appear, never descends into the "moeblob in army" kind of show that many people were expecting. Give it a whirl, but be prepared for the corniest and most uninspiring end to an anime that I've seen in a long while. Then again, if you didn't like Aria or Haibane Renmei, you should probably stay away from this one .

Durarara's gotten really, really weird lately. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but the show seems to have lost something about it that gives it its energy. I'm not sure, but I think its because of the different direction the show is taking now. The first series was all about the numerous interesting people of Ikebukuro and the city... But now nothing can compare to that sense of excitement from when we were first introduced to the city. It also feels like the main animators went and took a break because some recent scenes are just boring and uninspiring. Case in point, the entire Shizuo fight didn't have any energy... You know what, that entire episode had no real energy. Anyway, compared to the excitement of adjusting to the new city life, a story about a sword that "loves" people just can't compare :/

I'm still watching Angel Beats because I'm still fascinated by the premise and the world that they live in. The characters are getting kind of bland, but I still have so many questions about the exact rules of that world that I can't resist watching it.
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 08:58:21
May 11 2010 08:42 GMT
#5794
On May 11 2010 05:42 BrTarolg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 05:18 Shauni wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
PS. i swear BrTarolg is some kind of huge troll - an alt of a forum member who hates anime


QQ

Seriously, i just love otaku stuff lol. #

When it comes to normal life im usually pretty thoughtful and stuff, same for SC, but when i watch anime its like BAWWW and i drown myself in moe and fluff and shoujo

I guess its called letting go? lol

I think its a part repression on how i hated my school life and romance life so i use anime to vent out and escape haha


I can greatly sympathize with this

oh yes, anyone got advice for dealing with the whole "post anime depression"? I've just wrapped up some really good stuff and I'm having trouble starting new stuff because it was so good. I end up going through my folders and just randomly skipping around with no real interest
the courage to be a lazy bum
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
May 11 2010 09:12 GMT
#5795
On May 11 2010 17:42 ZoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 05:42 BrTarolg wrote:
On May 11 2010 05:18 Shauni wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
PS. i swear BrTarolg is some kind of huge troll - an alt of a forum member who hates anime


QQ

Seriously, i just love otaku stuff lol. #

When it comes to normal life im usually pretty thoughtful and stuff, same for SC, but when i watch anime its like BAWWW and i drown myself in moe and fluff and shoujo

I guess its called letting go? lol

I think its a part repression on how i hated my school life and romance life so i use anime to vent out and escape haha


I can greatly sympathize with this

oh yes, anyone got advice for dealing with the whole "post anime depression"? I've just wrapped up some really good stuff and I'm having trouble starting new stuff because it was so good. I end up going through my folders and just randomly skipping around with no real interest

I get that a lot >< I'm currently sort of in that stage after having watched a lot of really good series that I'm a bit meh about finding a new one and having it be lackluster in comparison. I am mostly just sticking to the seasonal anime at the moment so I still get my dose of anime goodness.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Yukidasu
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Australia125 Posts
May 11 2010 09:25 GMT
#5796
I have to agree about Durarara feeling kind of flat recently, but I don't think it's so much about the story - I think the individual episodes have just failed to maintain a good pace and lots of interesting things going on inside them. I guess I'll have to read more of the novels, they're pretty painful on rare kanji though.
Lost in a groundless dream. You can't fly if there's nowhere to fall.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
May 11 2010 09:26 GMT
#5797
On May 11 2010 17:42 ZoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 05:42 BrTarolg wrote:
On May 11 2010 05:18 Shauni wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
PS. i swear BrTarolg is some kind of huge troll - an alt of a forum member who hates anime


QQ

Seriously, i just love otaku stuff lol. #

When it comes to normal life im usually pretty thoughtful and stuff, same for SC, but when i watch anime its like BAWWW and i drown myself in moe and fluff and shoujo

I guess its called letting go? lol

I think its a part repression on how i hated my school life and romance life so i use anime to vent out and escape haha


I can greatly sympathize with this

oh yes, anyone got advice for dealing with the whole "post anime depression"? I've just wrapped up some really good stuff and I'm having trouble starting new stuff because it was so good. I end up going through my folders and just randomly skipping around with no real interest

For whatever reason, I'm really picky about the TV shows and movies I see, but when it comes to anime, I watch sooo much trashy stuff. =/

Well, if you're trying to watch a show and just can't get into it, it's probably a good sign that it's not very good... Actually, I think I've had Shana season 2 sitting around on my hard drive for half a year now. I've skimmed through the episodes so I know the story, but just can't bring myself to finish the damn series.
Liquipedia
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
May 11 2010 09:26 GMT
#5798
Man post anime depression is the worst i get it all the time lol

Just force yourself to build your life into something useful and interesting so that you can experience it to the fullest~

All the best animes or my favourite ones that i watched triggered the worst depression lol.. lain, anything by key, BGI
New season anime probably wont be as bad, but AB might be plotting to slap me in the face a few episodes down the line
poor tenshi D: such a sweet character
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
May 11 2010 09:47 GMT
#5799
I got post-anime depression hard after TTGL ended. But not so much for other series.

Idk I tend to watch older anime and I like them a lot more than the more recent stuff. Things like NGE, the original Ghost in the Shell movies, old Studio Ghibli movies, Cowboy Bebop, and stuff have that special quality that appeals to me.

Only relatively recent anime I'd recommend are FLCL, TTGL, Rebuild of Evangelion, and Summer Wars, among other ones here and there.
REEBUH!!!
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
May 11 2010 15:00 GMT
#5800
On May 11 2010 18:25 Yukidasu wrote:
I have to agree about Durarara feeling kind of flat recently, but I don't think it's so much about the story - I think the individual episodes have just failed to maintain a good pace and lots of interesting things going on inside them. I guess I'll have to read more of the novels, they're pretty painful on rare kanji though.

DRRR's kanjis are like entirely names and all have furigana lol, light novels for the most part are pretty nice about the kanjis

Feels kind of like a pacing issue to me too, the Shizuo fight was kind of underwhelming in comparison to the novel version to me. Let us discount how everything in text is automatically more interesting to me by a huge margin
Prev 1 288 289 290 291 292 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34119
Calm 5581
Bisu 2626
Jaedong 1039
Horang2 651
BeSt 455
Rush 431
Soma 382
Stork 311
Larva 303
[ Show more ]
Light 253
Zeus 206
ZerO 192
Snow 173
Free 126
910 110
Mind 108
Barracks 105
Sea.KH 59
Killer 54
Mong 42
Hyun 39
Shinee 38
Liquid`Ret 37
ToSsGirL 36
Terrorterran 30
Trap 30
Bale 25
Aegong 23
sorry 22
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7577
XaKoH 434
Counter-Strike
fl0m3774
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes541
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko851
B2W.Neo519
Mlord366
Lowko341
mouzStarbuck184
DeMusliM182
Hui .176
Livibee166
RotterdaM113
QueenE69
KnowMe58
Trikslyr55
Mew2King52
ZerO(Twitch)15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1163
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3460
• Jankos2330
• TFBlade588
Other Games
• Shiphtur529
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 32m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.