• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8624 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 16

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 15:34:55
March 26 2009 15:34 GMT
#301
Just watched empire of the sun, well its really a good movie (actually, one of my favorite movies when I was a little boy)
[image loading]


Did you ever imagine that this little boy will be a big prick one day? ^_^
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
March 28 2009 22:39 GMT
#302
[image loading]


i just watched this movie....im not sure what to think, but it was easily the most fucked up thing ove seen in a very long time
Dwell
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
March 29 2009 01:27 GMT
#303
I thought watchmen was really cool until the ending let me down... kinda left the theatre feeling blah
Sprite
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1015 Posts
March 29 2009 01:56 GMT
#304
On March 27 2009 00:34 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Just watched empire of the sun, well its really a good movie (actually, one of my favorite movies when I was a little boy)
[image loading]


Did you ever imagine that this little boy will be a big prick one day? ^_^


omg that movie was amazing! Was very emotional i hated the ending though
Firebathero is still the best!
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-29 02:06:04
March 29 2009 02:05 GMT
#305
ya seriously what a great movie, prob my favorite spielberg along with sdhindlers list and munich

and ur wrong about him being a prick
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
March 29 2009 05:29 GMT
#306
Just saw let the right one in, was pretty cute
Guybrush
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Spain4744 Posts
March 29 2009 15:37 GMT
#307
I just watched The Last King of Scotland. Very nice performance by Whitaker. The british co-actor played well too. I was a little surprised by the amount of playtime given to Gillian Andersons character. I expected her to be a little more involved. Also I didnt like the way the movie ended. It looked rushed and unfinished, which made it a 7/10 instead of 8/10. Then again the movie is supposed to be reflect a story from reality.

Anyways
Live2Win is awesome. Happy new year scarabi!
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
March 29 2009 17:04 GMT
#308
On March 26 2009 10:45 keit wrote:
[image loading]


Departures

One of the best movies I've seen in a pretty long while. The characters in the movie feel so alive and every actor did an outstanding job. A lot of underlying plots that lie somewhat submerged in the background all tie together in the end. The movie really feels complete, after you've watched it it really leaves a mark in your mind, not something you rent and forget an hour afterwards.

It really brings out all the emotions and does it really well, never does it feel generic and the chemistry between the two main actors tie it together into a classic movie.

I'm giving it a 10/10 since it feels like such a complete movie which I will remember for a long time.


Great recommendation, I can only agree 100%
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
March 29 2009 19:25 GMT
#309
[image loading]

Amazing movie, I really recommend it.

Story of three French teens in a Paris Banlieu (basically, the ghetto). It was tremendously influential and cast a lot of light on the conditions there.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-29 20:02:05
March 29 2009 20:01 GMT
#310
niiiice, just bought this few weeks ago:
[image loading]
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
March 29 2009 20:05 GMT
#311
I watched Independence Day again today. Seen it ~20 times now. Best movie ever.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
March 29 2009 20:50 GMT
#312
[image loading]

WELCOME TO ERF
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
March 29 2009 20:57 GMT
#313
haha nice.

Rewatched Wild Wild West 3 nights ago.

AWWW HELLL NAAAHHHH

[image loading]
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
March 29 2009 21:01 GMT
#314
Just watched the Bourne Ultimatum. It's the final movie in the Bourne trilogy and the best of the three imo because it kind of ties everything up and actually has a resolution at the end.
ZooG
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden618 Posts
March 29 2009 21:14 GMT
#315
watched it last week, best swedish movie in years

[image loading]
"Rain, also a name for a meteorological condition" -Artosis
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
March 29 2009 21:39 GMT
#316
On March 30 2009 05:57 Kennigit wrote:
haha nice.

Rewatched Wild Wild West 3 nights ago.

AWWW HELLL NAAAHHHH

[image loading]


Rewatched? wtf.
I couldn't even get through 20 full minutes.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
March 29 2009 22:10 GMT
#317
Movies I saw based on recommendations here...

Gummo: meh. Sucked. I had high expectations thinking it would be as powerful as Kids. This was just bad.

Oldboy: Great movie. Twisted ending!

The Wrestler: The main character's acting as the washed out wrestler was amazing. Great movie.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-30 00:37:50
March 30 2009 00:35 GMT
#318
gummo is trash o_ o

[image loading]

steven at his best. simply a masterpiece A+
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
StrikeFLOW
Profile Joined July 2008
United States369 Posts
March 30 2009 00:41 GMT
#319
[image loading]


Funny movie
"Life is a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again"
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
March 30 2009 00:43 GMT
#320
[image loading]


watched this yesterday with my girlfriend; and it's not really superb or anything but is really funny because of B.O.B seth rogan
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM159
TaKeTV 106
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1194
RotterdaM 159
ByuN 84
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4248
Bisu 1125
Shuttle 1041
Stork 517
BeSt 395
Mini 351
EffOrt 349
actioN 260
Horang2 254
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Mind 130
hero 120
Light 96
910 84
Zeus 73
Mong 64
Snow 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 54
sorry 45
JYJ 38
Killer 28
Bale 25
HiyA 24
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 19
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5804
qojqva2783
Dendi1259
Counter-Strike
fl0m4134
Fnx 693
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko886
ceh9409
Beastyqt406
Livibee334
XBOCT270
Hui .220
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr46
Chillindude21
QueenE17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
Other Games
• Shiphtur180
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.