• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8171 users

[Movie] Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Page 11

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
December 22 2016 05:02 GMT
#201
As a not sure if minor complaint I have to say I'm not too happy about + Show Spoiler +
how the Rebel fleet seems to have remarkable mobility. They sure seem to be able to travel wherever they want at a moment's notice.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
December 22 2016 05:06 GMT
#202
On December 22 2016 14:02 LegalLord wrote:
As a not sure if minor complaint I have to say I'm not too happy about + Show Spoiler +
how the Rebel fleet seems to have remarkable mobility. They sure seem to be able to travel wherever they want at a moment's notice.

+ Show Spoiler +
A lot like the Minutemen of the American Revolution no? Ready to fight anywhere at a moment's notice.

In fairness Hyperspace travel has gotten alot faster as each movie has been made.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
kwizach
Profile Joined June 2011
3658 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 05:44:55
December 22 2016 05:19 GMT
#203
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels KOTOR2, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.
"Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions." -- Stephen Colbert
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 22 2016 05:32 GMT
#204
On December 22 2016 14:19 kwizach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.

Yeah, I'm confused about what he's referencing too since he's using KOTOR2 character names.

On December 22 2016 14:06 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:02 LegalLord wrote:
As a not sure if minor complaint I have to say I'm not too happy about + Show Spoiler +
how the Rebel fleet seems to have remarkable mobility. They sure seem to be able to travel wherever they want at a moment's notice.

+ Show Spoiler +
A lot like the Minutemen of the American Revolution no? Ready to fight anywhere at a moment's notice.

In fairness Hyperspace travel has gotten alot faster as each movie has been made.

+ Show Spoiler +
A big problem with doing hyperspace properly in a movie is that it really shrinks down the places you can go. If they need to cross the Galaxy to go from Tundra Planet to Plains Moon 7 it would take weeks in universe. Characters would end up getting off of the ship acting very different to how they did when they got on unless there's some big drama, and the audience would have 0 idea why. Or they show it and people get bored because the crew is sitting aboard the ship and just shooting the breeze for hours.


But yeah, any time you get into FTL travel there's going to be that aspect of "suhprise bitches, we here!" It's like how if there's a fighter jet flying towards you from behind, you will see it pass over you before you hear it... except this is much faster.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
December 22 2016 05:40 GMT
#205
On December 22 2016 14:19 kwizach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.


No, Rogue One. I just couldn't remember the name of the Rebel soldier haunted by his past and the snarky robot, so I called them by the names of the equivalent KotOR characters. Don't mind me.

It happens right after the mission on Jedda... they escape, then decide mid-course to go to the research base, having communicated with the base.

On December 22 2016 14:06 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:02 LegalLord wrote:
As a not sure if minor complaint I have to say I'm not too happy about + Show Spoiler +
how the Rebel fleet seems to have remarkable mobility. They sure seem to be able to travel wherever they want at a moment's notice.

+ Show Spoiler +
A lot like the Minutemen of the American Revolution no? Ready to fight anywhere at a moment's notice.

In fairness Hyperspace travel has gotten alot faster as each movie has been made.


Really? I think the fastest we ever see it is Ep IV, where the journey across half the galaxy appears to take a few minutes.
kwizach
Profile Joined June 2011
3658 Posts
December 22 2016 05:46 GMT
#206
On December 22 2016 14:40 Yoav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:19 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.


No, Rogue One. I just couldn't remember the name of the Rebel soldier haunted by his past and the snarky robot, so I called them by the names of the equivalent KotOR characters. Don't mind me.

It happens right after the mission on Jedda... they escape, then decide mid-course to go to the research base, having communicated with the base.

Are you sure they're in hyperspace at that point?
"Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions." -- Stephen Colbert
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 22 2016 06:09 GMT
#207
On December 22 2016 14:46 kwizach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:40 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:19 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.


No, Rogue One. I just couldn't remember the name of the Rebel soldier haunted by his past and the snarky robot, so I called them by the names of the equivalent KotOR characters. Don't mind me.

It happens right after the mission on Jedda... they escape, then decide mid-course to go to the research base, having communicated with the base.

Are you sure they're in hyperspace at that point?

Ah, the $10 question.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
December 22 2016 06:10 GMT
#208
On December 22 2016 14:46 kwizach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:40 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:19 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.


No, Rogue One. I just couldn't remember the name of the Rebel soldier haunted by his past and the snarky robot, so I called them by the names of the equivalent KotOR characters. Don't mind me.

It happens right after the mission on Jedda... they escape, then decide mid-course to go to the research base, having communicated with the base.

Are you sure they're in hyperspace at that point?


Blue swirly background. I mean, maybe I am misremembering, but I'm pretty sure they are because I remember thinking it was odd in the theatre. The course correction doesn't necessarily happen in that scene though... it's possible they reached their original jump destination then plotted the new course. Communication I guess could also be like listening to a voice mail? Can't remember if he responded at all.
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 09:46:14
December 22 2016 09:11 GMT
#209
Well maybe I live under a rock but + Show Spoiler +
I didn't know everyone would die here. I was damn convinced Jyn would survive so she can hook with Luke sometime later and have Rey. Sad ending is sad Now I don't know who is Rey's mother anymore. Solid movie tho
.

Also + Show Spoiler +
Organa talked about Obi Wan briefly right?


edit: Fixed a couple spelling mistakes.
Revolutionist fan
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
December 22 2016 09:39 GMT
#210
On December 22 2016 18:11 Salteador Neo wrote:
Well maybe I live under a rock but + Show Spoiler +
I didn't know everyone would die here. I was damn convinced Jyn would survive so she can hook with Luke sometime later and have Rey. Sad ending is sad Now I don't know who is Rey's mother anymore. Solid move tho
.

Also + Show Spoiler +
did Organa talked about Obi Wan briefly right?


+ Show Spoiler +
Old Ben is indeed the Jedi friend he mentioned

In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 22 2016 09:47 GMT
#211
On December 22 2016 02:27 darthfoley wrote:
The last scene with Vader was just pure badassery, I felt myself panicking in the theatre like I was a rebel soldier.

Unfortunately that was the only outstanding scene in this movie. The rest was BLAH.
At least it wasn't terrible like SW7. Maybe I need to stop watching Disney SW and forget about it.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
December 22 2016 11:26 GMT
#212
On December 22 2016 18:47 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 02:27 darthfoley wrote:
The last scene with Vader was just pure badassery, I felt myself panicking in the theatre like I was a rebel soldier.

Unfortunately that was the only outstanding scene in this movie. The rest was BLAH.
At least it wasn't terrible like SW7. Maybe I need to stop watching Disney SW and forget about it.


What? SW7 was much better than this...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
December 22 2016 11:44 GMT
#213
On December 22 2016 20:26 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 18:47 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 22 2016 02:27 darthfoley wrote:
The last scene with Vader was just pure badassery, I felt myself panicking in the theatre like I was a rebel soldier.

Unfortunately that was the only outstanding scene in this movie. The rest was BLAH.
At least it wasn't terrible like SW7. Maybe I need to stop watching Disney SW and forget about it.


What? SW7 was much better than this...


As this thread will indicate, many (perhaps most?), myself included, here will disagree.
Bora Pain minha porra!
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
December 22 2016 16:40 GMT
#214
+ Show Spoiler +
I liked SW7, even though Kylo was a bit of a drip and my favourite character dies, but somehow Rogue One just completely exceeded my expectations and took the number one spot in my heart. Vader was a badass, K2 was fricken hilarious, Cassian was a likeable character and Donnie Yen was amaaaazing.
I was devastated because I didn't expect them all to die, but I absolutely loved that they had AT-ATs and AT-ASs and X Wings and A Wings and Tie Fighters and they featured Leia and C3P0 and R2D2 etc.
There were some real moments of nerdy tears with all the nostalgia, and the graphics were beautiful. Some of the acting was a bit weak and laughable at points, but only because it was stereotypical and badly written in areas of dialogue.

Anyway, I was mostly in the cinema for the awesome graphics and they completely delivered on that one!
<3
Case123
Profile Joined April 2016
89 Posts
December 22 2016 17:03 GMT
#215
Blergh... Maybe I'm just a cranky old 35 year old but I found the movie to be complete shit. If it was under any other name, like "Galaxy World" or "Space Wars" or something unrelated to Star Wars and I spent $12 to go watch it at the cinema, I would be like what an average, relatively shit movie. So basically a few lasers here, your run of the mill planes shooting at each other, some kung fu guy with average choreography, some Saving Private Ryan beach attack, and a guy chopping down some no names at the end. Oh, and an annoying female character who goes from: "I don't give a shit about revolutions, I just live for myself" to "rebel leaders - we must fight!" just because she saw her dad for ten seconds.

I'm getting too old for this shit.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
December 22 2016 17:27 GMT
#216
On December 22 2016 20:44 Sbrubbles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 20:26 Manit0u wrote:
On December 22 2016 18:47 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 22 2016 02:27 darthfoley wrote:
The last scene with Vader was just pure badassery, I felt myself panicking in the theatre like I was a rebel soldier.

Unfortunately that was the only outstanding scene in this movie. The rest was BLAH.
At least it wasn't terrible like SW7. Maybe I need to stop watching Disney SW and forget about it.


What? SW7 was much better than this...


As this thread will indicate, many (perhaps most?), myself included, here will disagree.

I somewhat prefer TFA to this as well. Though I think that's because the characters in this movie were more one-dimensional than the leads in TFA.

Not that being one-dimensional is a bad thing - it left a lot more time to focus on the plot and move the story along at a good pace. I just generally prefer movies that are more focused on the characters than the plot. Not saying TFA is one of my favorite movies of all time or that it's the best Star Wars, just comparing the two new ones.
It's your boy Guzma!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 22 2016 18:14 GMT
#217
On December 22 2016 15:10 Yoav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 14:46 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:40 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:19 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 14:01 Yoav wrote:
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.

Oh so you're talking about SW Rebels, not Rogue One? I agree it should not be possible to send transmissions to normal space or to change course while in hyperspace.


No, Rogue One. I just couldn't remember the name of the Rebel soldier haunted by his past and the snarky robot, so I called them by the names of the equivalent KotOR characters. Don't mind me.

It happens right after the mission on Jedda... they escape, then decide mid-course to go to the research base, having communicated with the base.

Are you sure they're in hyperspace at that point?


Blue swirly background. I mean, maybe I am misremembering, but I'm pretty sure they are because I remember thinking it was odd in the theatre. The course correction doesn't necessarily happen in that scene though... it's possible they reached their original jump destination then plotted the new course. Communication I guess could also be like listening to a voice mail? Can't remember if he responded at all.


Yea you're talking about Cassian and i'm pretty sure it was in hyperspace.

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 18:17:23
December 22 2016 18:17 GMT
#218
On December 23 2016 02:03 Case123 wrote:
Blergh... Maybe I'm just a cranky old 35 year old but I found the movie to be complete shit. If it was under any other name, like "Galaxy World" or "Space Wars" or something unrelated to Star Wars and I spent $12 to go watch it at the cinema, I would be like what an average, relatively shit movie. So basically a few lasers here, your run of the mill planes shooting at each other, some kung fu guy with average choreography, some Saving Private Ryan beach attack, and a guy chopping down some no names at the end. Oh, and an annoying female character who goes from: "I don't give a shit about revolutions, I just live for myself" to "rebel leaders - we must fight!" just because she saw her dad for ten seconds.

I'm getting too old for this shit.


Tbf, Jyn watched her childhood savior (Saw) and her father + Show Spoiler +
both die within 10 minutes of seeing them
so I didn't have a problem with the change of heart. Humans are strange creatures irl so I thought it was believable. Although i'm someone who is willing to suspend a bit of belief watching movies.

The last movie I thought was meh was Spectre, so i'm not the harshest critic :p
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 23 2016 10:56 GMT
#219
On December 23 2016 03:17 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2016 02:03 Case123 wrote:
Blergh... Maybe I'm just a cranky old 35 year old but I found the movie to be complete shit. If it was under any other name, like "Galaxy World" or "Space Wars" or something unrelated to Star Wars and I spent $12 to go watch it at the cinema, I would be like what an average, relatively shit movie. So basically a few lasers here, your run of the mill planes shooting at each other, some kung fu guy with average choreography, some Saving Private Ryan beach attack, and a guy chopping down some no names at the end. Oh, and an annoying female character who goes from: "I don't give a shit about revolutions, I just live for myself" to "rebel leaders - we must fight!" just because she saw her dad for ten seconds.

I'm getting too old for this shit.


Tbf, Jyn watched her childhood savior (Saw) and her father + Show Spoiler +
both die within 10 minutes of seeing them
so I didn't have a problem with the change of heart. Humans are strange creatures irl so I thought it was believable. Although i'm someone who is willing to suspend a bit of belief watching movies.

The last movie I thought was meh was Spectre, so i'm not the harshest critic :p

Yea, she wanted revenge more than believing in The Cause.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-23 11:21:47
December 23 2016 11:14 GMT
#220
Edit: wrong topic
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13138
StarCastTV_EN318
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8247
Jaedong 3881
EffOrt 2333
BeSt 942
actioN 915
Soma 535
Killer 527
Horang2 459
ZerO 382
Pusan 380
[ Show more ]
Zeus 191
Stork 190
Rush 120
JYJ 99
soO 71
HiyA 60
Barracks 59
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 30
Shinee 30
Sharp 26
Sexy 22
sorry 20
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 19
Sacsri 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3761
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1259
ceh9557
byalli491
Livibee203
Pyrionflax169
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream354
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1771
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.