• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8171 users

[Movie] Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Page 10

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
TerransHill
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany572 Posts
December 21 2016 15:39 GMT
#181
On December 21 2016 23:20 Laurens wrote:
Quite liked the movie.

Whenever people complain about a lack of character development I just shrug. It's a sci-fi action movie, I've come for space battles and cool fighting moves, not character development. Lack of lightsabers is a shame but Donnie makes up for it.

I guess it won't come as a surprise that I don't rate the old trilogy as high as pretty much everyone else in the world.


As has already been said, a "good" movie has everything. Just space battles and cool fighting moves don't make a movie good, makes it decent at best (by the way, I don't really remember cool fighting moves).
Also, Star Wars (at least the old movies) always had a philosophical touch and the new movies kinda try to have it but I can't take that serious because there is no substance to it and just makes it silly. I just don't know what kind of movie they want to be.
When I want to watch a fun action movie I much prefer a movie like Fast & Furious. It has cool dudes like Vin and Dwayne, cars, babes, wiz khalifa music and it's action right from the beginning and I don't have to sit through 1 hour of boring shit.
Respect my authoritah!!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 21 2016 16:35 GMT
#182
I actually didn't much care for the first Star Trek (and didn't see the second as a result), and while I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy while in the theatre, I feel like I am in a bit of a minority in that ultimately I have only a passing desire to rewatch it- I have never bothered to seek it out in the bargain bins (I found the villains the least compelling thing of that film.) But perhaps it is just because I am Star Wars fan through and through, but I have already rewatched Rogue One and will certainly buy it when prices go down (I buy nothing brand new but Lord of the Rings.)
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
December 21 2016 16:41 GMT
#183
Almost all of the Marvel movies are watch once, enjoy, then forget. The only two exceptions I have found so far are the first Avengers movie and Captain America: Winter Soldier, which were both quite good and I've enjoyed each more than once.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-21 16:56:31
December 21 2016 16:56 GMT
#184
I like how split the opinions are on this. I personally really liked it, and thought 7 was pretty trash. Like, this was my favorite Star Wars movie. Of course it wasn't amazing (the first few minutes were some of the worst I've ever seen for a legitimate movie), but some of the main character were good, the action scenes on the beach were really nice, Vader felt menacing and Robot was probably one of the better comedy reliefs I've seen in a long, long time.
7.5/10
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 21 2016 17:27 GMT
#185
The last scene with Vader was just pure badassery, I felt myself panicking in the theatre like I was a rebel soldier.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 21 2016 18:30 GMT
#186
I loved that desperation in that scene with the switch from help us, help us to there is no help for us, take it. By far my favourite scene of the entire film as it shows how monstrous Darth Vader is to a non-force user. Not only that, but I think it put to rest one of the most frustrating re-interpretations by fans to come out of the prequels: that Darth Vader is an old, crippled wash-up. Blah.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
December 21 2016 18:37 GMT
#187
On December 18 2016 11:57 Falling wrote:
I think that tower is a pretty deep cut from Lucas' very early drafts. He's always wanted a fortress surrounded by lava for his Vader or Vader analogue character..


Also, how about the bit about "The Force of Others" (also from the early drafts).
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 21 2016 18:44 GMT
#188
There's a few things like that. The Star Wars story was originally framed as from the Journal of the Whills and if I'm not wrong Donnie and Wen? were referred to as Guardians of the Whills.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-21 19:27:10
December 21 2016 19:26 GMT
#189
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely? Also jumping not so perilous as before? + Show Spoiler +
(I'd love if some minor character in a StarWarsStory gets vaporized just once because they decided calculations not so important.)

-Glad we got some Tarkin love. I always thought he was a cool character who shoulda been in the prequels. + Show Spoiler +
Because his decision-making was strange, and I would have loved to see an explanation... like, if he commanded the Republic troops who fought with Anakin/Obi Wan (not clones because the Mandalorian enemy has the clones of course) and he was a brilliant commander, but was always frustrated with being impossibly outgunned. So in ANH he gets a Death Star and he's totally overwhelmed with the notion that he can just vaporize planets, which is why he doesn't launch fighters etc. None of that here, but it's obviously late in the story for that.

-Some silly plotholes, but of the allowable kind for a Star Wars movie.
-Liked the War Movie genre switch. + Show Spoiler +
Would be cool to see other genre Star Wars movies... straight-up Western romance with a ride-into-the-sunset would be appreciated, for instance. Or perhaps political thriller with literally every character an Imperial officer? Han Solo movie could credibly be a caper film.

-Some actual subtext, which was a cool thing to see in Star Wars, though obviously out-of-genre for the primary films.
-Lethal stakes. + Show Spoiler +
And don't give me this, "they're not in later movies, of course they die." Like, I thought they were gonna die, but because of the genre not their lack of later appearance. Star Wars galaxy is huge... they aren't obligated to kill every side character who doesn't appear in later movies. It's as silly as how after Ep 1 people were saying Naboo was gonna get blown up because we don't see it later. Uh...no. It's a random backwater planet. We just don't give a shit later.

-Generally good movie. Preferred this to Ep 7, though still think 4/5 are the best. I think this beats out 6 despite 6's awesome terminal sequence (this had a great ending too.).
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-21 19:52:25
December 21 2016 19:49 GMT
#190
+ Show Spoiler +
And don't give me this, "they're not in later movies, of course they die." Like, I thought they were gonna die, but because of the genre not their lack of later appearance. Star Wars galaxy is huge... they aren't obligated to kill every side character who doesn't appear in later movies. It's as silly as how after Ep 1 people were saying Naboo was gonna get blown up because we don't see it later. Uh...no. It's a random backwater planet. We just don't give a shit later.

Yeah that reason wasn't the reason I was hoping for it... or even genre reason. Going into movie, I thought it was the best story choice to end the film. + Show Spoiler +
I thought it was single greatest opportunity to get the biggest kill count, but still have a movie that was tonally consistent with the rest, aka a happy ending. The happy ending comes from our knowledge of the Original Trilogy and from a meaningful death. They were victorious though not for themselves. (I'm thinking of some Lord of the Rings dialogue leading up to the final assault on the Black Gate from the books.) The huge death count gives greater weight to Episode IV- the mission of the droids and what it took to get that information. A victorious tragedy and a glorious death. This was the perfect moment and they did not hold back. I think it nicely parallels the Jedi philosophy of the Original Trilogy (the prequel Jedi philosophy is a mess)- surrendering to death rather than clinging to life, and the voluntary sacrifice of the view allows ultimate victory for the rest.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
December 21 2016 20:34 GMT
#191
*few
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
December 21 2016 22:58 GMT
#192
I loved the movie. I think it's the best Star Wars since Empire Strikes Back.

+ Show Spoiler +
My one gripe with the movie is Vader's costume looked weird. Like the neck was bulky or something and that choking on your asspirations pun didn't seem Vader esq either. Otherwise, friggin awesome movie!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 01:21:51
December 22 2016 01:21 GMT
#193
On December 22 2016 00:39 TerransHill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 23:20 Laurens wrote:
Quite liked the movie.

Whenever people complain about a lack of character development I just shrug. It's a sci-fi action movie, I've come for space battles and cool fighting moves, not character development. Lack of lightsabers is a shame but Donnie makes up for it.

I guess it won't come as a surprise that I don't rate the old trilogy as high as pretty much everyone else in the world.


As has already been said, a "good" movie has everything. Just space battles and cool fighting moves don't make a movie good, makes it decent at best (by the way, I don't really remember cool fighting moves).
Also, Star Wars (at least the old movies) always had a philosophical touch and the new movies kinda try to have it but I can't take that serious because there is no substance to it and just makes it silly. I just don't know what kind of movie they want to be.
When I want to watch a fun action movie I much prefer a movie like Fast & Furious. It has cool dudes like Vin and Dwayne, cars, babes, wiz khalifa music and it's action right from the beginning and I don't have to sit through 1 hour of boring shit.

I mean sure, if you completely overlook the fact that there's a rebellion that would prefer to do things peacefully but is forced into acts of force due to an overwhelming force that is more than willing to crush it. In any of the previous movies the rebellion is painted in an entirely different light. It's clean. Their missions have purpose. Here? + Show Spoiler +
Informant's got a bad arm, gonna shoot him before the troopers get here so he doesn't squeal/is dead weight.
There's desperation. They do things that "good guys" shouldn't be doing.

Hell, it even goes one step further with, paraphrasing, + Show Spoiler +
"That's not order, that's terror." "We have to start somewhere."
Because a large, more advanced power in our world has time and again subjugated other lands and made people live in fear through technological prowess. Delivering freedom and whatnot.

On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely? Also jumping not so perilous as before? + Show Spoiler +
(I'd love if some minor character in a StarWarsStory gets vaporized just once because they decided calculations not so important.)

-Glad we got some Tarkin love. I always thought he was a cool character who shoulda been in the prequels. + Show Spoiler +
Because his decision-making was strange, and I would have loved to see an explanation... like, if he commanded the Republic troops who fought with Anakin/Obi Wan (not clones because the Mandalorian enemy has the clones of course) and he was a brilliant commander, but was always frustrated with being impossibly outgunned. So in ANH he gets a Death Star and he's totally overwhelmed with the notion that he can just vaporize planets, which is why he doesn't launch fighters etc. None of that here, but it's obviously late in the story for that.


+ Show Spoiler +
Atmo hyperspace was more a matter of necessity. Yeah, they could have slingshot themselves into hyperluminal death, but at the same time space if pretty empty, even in the SW galaxy. Besides, at least that way there was a chance. Not doing it means you get burried under tons of rubble so even if you survive the initial impact you aren't making it out alive anyway.

He felt no reason to send out the fighters in ANH because he wasn't aware of the design flaw. The Empire didn't know why the Rebels were going after the plans outside of the fact that they were the plans. This is shown by the fact that they didn't fix it in time or even appear to start fixing it. ANH even gives context to the whole situation that they don't send out the fighters because they don't think they need to. What is a few, one/two manned fighters compared to a planet killer?
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 02:52:48
December 22 2016 02:52 GMT
#194
On December 22 2016 10:21 Gahlo wrote:
He felt no reason to send out the fighters in ANH because he wasn't aware of the design flaw. The Empire didn't know why the Rebels were going after the plans outside of the fact that they were the plans. This is shown by the fact that they didn't fix it in time or even appear to start fixing it. ANH even gives context to the whole situation that they don't send out the fighters because they don't think they need to. What is a few, one/two manned fighters compared to a planet killer?


Right, but even if you don't know the design flaw you still send out the fighters. Like, if the Spanish Armada attacked a Carrier Battle Group, they pose no real threat to anyone or anything belowdecks, but they're still gonna get strafed, shot, and torpedoed to hell.

Darth Vader got this, and deployed his personal squadron. But Tarkin was thickheaded about it, which implies a particular kind of arrogance.

And remember, they do actually figure out the plan belatedly... "We've analyzed their attack and there is a danger... do you want to evacuate?" "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?"
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 22 2016 02:59 GMT
#195
The Star Wars universe is just so fucking cool. I wish there were more modern video games that weren't FPS based about Star Wars. Maybe there are.

Star Wars is one of the few franchise's I would 100% gladly fall into and never want to come back. Only LotR and Harry Potter have made me want to *be* various characters/races/etc.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-22 03:07:58
December 22 2016 03:03 GMT
#196
On December 22 2016 11:52 Yoav wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 10:21 Gahlo wrote:
He felt no reason to send out the fighters in ANH because he wasn't aware of the design flaw. The Empire didn't know why the Rebels were going after the plans outside of the fact that they were the plans. This is shown by the fact that they didn't fix it in time or even appear to start fixing it. ANH even gives context to the whole situation that they don't send out the fighters because they don't think they need to. What is a few, one/two manned fighters compared to a planet killer?


Right, but even if you don't know the design flaw you still send out the fighters. Like, if the Spanish Armada attacked a Carrier Battle Group, they pose no real threat to anyone or anything belowdecks, but they're still gonna get strafed, shot, and torpedoed to hell.

Darth Vader got this, and deployed his personal squadron. But Tarkin was thickheaded about it, which implies a particular kind of arrogance.

And remember, they do actually figure out the plan belatedly... "We've analyzed their attack and there is a danger... do you want to evacuate?" "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?"

That's because Tarkin at that period of time is incredibly arrogant. He's one of the few people that's in good with the Emperor and Vader. That's the whole reason why he's able to just walk in and make a power play for command of the Death Star in the first place. + Show Spoiler +
That's why Vader tells Krennic to sit the fuck down when he visits Vader on Mustafar(which is where that is, for people that put it together but were lacking confirmation.)


On December 22 2016 11:59 darthfoley wrote:
The Star Wars universe is just so fucking cool. I wish there were more modern video games that weren't FPS based about Star Wars. Maybe there are.

Star Wars is one of the few franchise's I would 100% gladly fall into and never want to come back. Only LotR and Harry Potter have made me want to *be* various characters/races/etc.

While not as good as it's predcessors and held back from AAA level production due to it being an MMO, the class stories in SWTOR are pretty decent, especially when you play other ones and see how events impact the other classes or characters that know each other end up in different places. I've heard the newer content is really nice aswell.

While dated, you'd be making a big mistake if you never played KOTORs 1 and 2(with the restoration patch) if you can stomach the D20 game style.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
December 22 2016 03:06 GMT
#197
On December 22 2016 03:30 Falling wrote:
I loved that desperation in that scene with the switch from help us, help us to there is no help for us, take it. By far my favourite scene of the entire film as it shows how monstrous Darth Vader is to a non-force user. Not only that, but I think it put to rest one of the most frustrating re-interpretations by fans to come out of the prequels: that Darth Vader is an old, crippled wash-up. Blah.


The Star Wars Rebels series also does some tremendous justice to Vader. Despite how badass Kanan and Ezra are compared with normal imperial troops, neither of them can do much besides run vs Darth Vader, his dark side power absolutely dwarfs theirs just as it would to any normal Jedi still alive after order 66.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 22 2016 03:08 GMT
#198
On December 22 2016 12:06 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 03:30 Falling wrote:
I loved that desperation in that scene with the switch from help us, help us to there is no help for us, take it. By far my favourite scene of the entire film as it shows how monstrous Darth Vader is to a non-force user. Not only that, but I think it put to rest one of the most frustrating re-interpretations by fans to come out of the prequels: that Darth Vader is an old, crippled wash-up. Blah.


The Star Wars Rebels series also does some tremendous justice to Vader. Despite how badass Kanan and Ezra are compared with normal imperial troops, neither of them can do much besides run vs Darth Vader, his dark side power absolutely dwarfs theirs just as it would to any normal Jedi still alive after order 66.

+ Show Spoiler +
Speaking of Rebels, hearing them call for Hera in the rebel base and seeing the Ghost in the fight above Scariff was pretty dope.
kwizach
Profile Joined June 2011
3658 Posts
December 22 2016 04:00 GMT
#199
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?
"Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions." -- Stephen Colbert
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
December 22 2016 05:01 GMT
#200
On December 22 2016 13:00 kwizach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2016 04:26 Yoav wrote:
So, a few things:

-In new lore can we communicate and change course in hyperspace freely?

When did this happen?


Carth communicates with base and orders HK to change course to Edo.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13138
StarCastTV_EN318
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8247
Jaedong 3881
EffOrt 2333
BeSt 942
actioN 915
Soma 535
Killer 527
Horang2 459
ZerO 382
Pusan 380
[ Show more ]
Zeus 191
Stork 190
Rush 120
JYJ 99
soO 71
HiyA 60
Barracks 59
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 30
Shinee 30
Sharp 26
Sexy 22
sorry 20
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 19
Sacsri 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3761
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1259
ceh9557
byalli491
Livibee203
Pyrionflax169
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream354
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1771
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.