• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 5

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 186 187 188 Next
broz0rs
Profile Joined July 2008
United States2294 Posts
August 08 2011 21:46 GMT
#81
Dalja's Spring

one of the most underrated K-dramas, and a personal favorite. if you like My Name is Kim Sam Soon or SG, then give Dalja a try.
NyxRose
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States105 Posts
August 09 2011 16:20 GMT
#82
I recently started watching Boys Before Flowers, which is pretty funny and cute. I am a noob when it comes to Korean dramas, so I'll definitely be looking into all these shows you guys are talking about.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 16:32:45
August 09 2011 16:31 GMT
#83
I've watched I'm sorry, I love you, Soulmate, Boys Over Flowers... and a whole bunch more, but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head. They were all great, well in my opinion (lol I liked them enough to finish them).

(I'm sorry, I love you = Numba one in my books... *sniff*)

I watched random kdramas when I used to use Crunchyroll lol.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Fisalia
Profile Joined September 2009
69 Posts
August 09 2011 16:40 GMT
#84
City Hunter (if you like PMY or guhara:D. Kinda cheesy.... but overall its allright and somewhat worth watching)
Beethoven Virus (if you're into classical music...)
Behind hte Great white tower (sad drama about doctors and hospitals... sounds boring but is pretty good)
1% of anything (lovey kind of drama)
Coffee Prince (.... didn't like this as much, also a kinda romantic drama...)
Athena Goddess of War (pewpewpew fighting drama. Kinda kewl, crappy acting, but has CHA SEUNG WON)
Iris (predecessor to AGW... much better with kim tae hee)

Good dramas to watch... depending on what you like ^^

Btw you could also watch The Greatest Love... CHA SEUNG WON HAS PRETTY GOOD ACTING.
Winning isn't everything... it's the only thing
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
August 09 2011 16:58 GMT
#85
Cinderella Man (The male leads character is too funny, DAE BAK! Yoona hwaiting)

Beethoven Virus (Classical music + a pretty girl)

You're my destiny (Sitcom, Way too long to really fully watch. Its been 3 months and I'm only 3/4 of the way through)

Gumiho (I've watched only 1 episode but wow hahah this is too funny.)
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
August 12 2011 10:29 GMT
#86
Have not yet watched City Hunter but I heard a lot of complaining from people that a certain dance was cut? So here it is (I believe):

+ Show Spoiler +
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
August 12 2011 12:44 GMT
#87
I'm Heartstrings, Protect the boss, Spy Meong Wol and Birdie Buddie.

There are alot more but these are my fravourite that are airing now
Dear Sixsmith...
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
August 12 2011 18:25 GMT
#88
On August 12 2011 19:29 Kaiwa wrote:
Have not yet watched City Hunter but I heard a lot of complaining from people that a certain dance was cut? So here it is (I believe):

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4-rVUiqUE&feature=player_embedded


Wow. Take all my e-sports dollars, right now. PMY so adorable.

On another note, I started You're Beautiful, and... it's pretty underwhelming so far. That, or I'm spoiled by City Hunter.
Synapze
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada563 Posts
August 12 2011 18:32 GMT
#89
My favourite dramas:

"Snow Queen" w/ Sung Yu Ri (Probably the best drama I've watched.. even though the story is cliche its still beautiful)
"My Princess" w/ Kim Tae Hee (<3 her so much)
"Dream High" w/ Taecyeon/Eunjung/Suzy (basically just a ton of fun.. especially if you like the idols)

I really HATED "Coffee Prince". Don't watch that lol.

Yuri Victoria LMJ ~♥
thebteam
Profile Joined January 2011
United States95 Posts
August 12 2011 18:46 GMT
#90
On August 13 2011 03:25 seiferoth10 wrote:
On another note, I started You're Beautiful, and... it's pretty underwhelming so far. That, or I'm spoiled by City Hunter.

I got to the third episode and stopped, didn't really like it. Maybe it gets better later on?

My favorite dramas:
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Playful Kiss
49 Days

Dramas that I like:
Personal Taste

Dramas that are meh:
Secret Garden
Pasta
seumdwa
Profile Joined June 2011
United States133 Posts
August 12 2011 20:07 GMT
#91
On August 13 2011 03:25 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 19:29 Kaiwa wrote:
Have not yet watched City Hunter but I heard a lot of complaining from people that a certain dance was cut? So here it is (I believe):

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4-rVUiqUE&feature=player_embedded


Wow. Take all my e-sports dollars, right now. PMY so adorable.

On another note, I started You're Beautiful, and... it's pretty underwhelming so far. That, or I'm spoiled by City Hunter.


No you're not spoiled. There are some shows that make you want to continue watching even if it's 3am in the morning, i.e. City Hunter. And then there are shows that you have to actually watch through as if it's a chore. For me You're Beautiful is one of them even though I really like Park Shin Hye.
에이핑크 | http://seumdwa.minus.com/
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 20:14:33
August 12 2011 20:11 GMT
#92
City Hunter is awesome lol, and Goo Hara isn't the reason why, the actor that plays Kim Nana is gorgeous haha.

I got recommended to watch the show by hazelynut and its seriously awesome in my opinion, I really liked it. I agree with others though that it started to slow down towards the end and its unfortunate that it didn't have like, 24 episodes instead of 20.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
seumdwa
Profile Joined June 2011
United States133 Posts
August 12 2011 20:47 GMT
#93
On August 13 2011 05:11 Zlasher wrote:
City Hunter is awesome lol, and Goo Hara isn't the reason why, the actor that plays Kim Nana is gorgeous haha.

I got recommended to watch the show by hazelynut and its seriously awesome in my opinion, I really liked it. I agree with others though that it started to slow down towards the end and its unfortunate that it didn't have like, 24 episodes instead of 20.


Park Min Young is seriously the most adorable person in the world.
에이핑크 | http://seumdwa.minus.com/
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
August 12 2011 20:56 GMT
#94
On August 13 2011 05:47 seumdwa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 05:11 Zlasher wrote:
City Hunter is awesome lol, and Goo Hara isn't the reason why, the actor that plays Kim Nana is gorgeous haha.

I got recommended to watch the show by hazelynut and its seriously awesome in my opinion, I really liked it. I agree with others though that it started to slow down towards the end and its unfortunate that it didn't have like, 24 episodes instead of 20.


Park Min Young is seriously the most adorable person in the world.


Park Min Young reminds me of Gong Hyun Joo.
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
August 13 2011 08:14 GMT
#95
KBS airs a drama that focuses on lesbians and all hell breaks loose, leading to comments such as: "It'll negatively influence the youth/public!" and "This drama is a crime against humanity!"


anyone know what this is? xD
Commentator
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 02:47:01
August 14 2011 02:38 GMT
#96
I gave up on You're Beautiful because it was just deathly boring to me. Ended up reading a synopsis just to fill in the blanks.

I also started Iris, and it is a hell of a lot better than You're Beautiful.

Edit: Also, Kim Tae Hee (Seung Hee in Iris) looks like an older Jiyeon from T-ara. It's quite creepy how much they resemble each other actually.
Sawajiri
Profile Joined June 2007
Austria417 Posts
August 14 2011 06:37 GMT
#97
First of all, I have to say I find it really interesting and refreshing to see that a lot of TLers watch K-Dramas. I frequent dramabeans, and I've been watching dramas for 7 years now, but I barely know any men who are interested in romance dramas.... (I guess this teaches me not to generalize and stereotype about how men don't like this or that).

Hmm, on-topic, a lot of you seem to like Park Min Young? I can recommend Sungkungkwan Scandal then, which was her drama before City Hunter. It does feature her as a crossdressing boy in a university, but the plot is very tight until the final quarter, and the cinematography is lush.

A few people have been asking about Scent of a Woman... I like it a lot, but I'll say that the drama takes a little bit to find its own (most of episode 1 is rather slow), but:

a) it does scenery porn like a boss. (the camera team/directing is seriously some of the best in the game, and episode 2 takes place in Okinawa.)

[image loading]

For example.

b) The story line is predictable (woman develops cancer, is told she has 6 months left to live, and learns to love life while teaching a grumpy hero who is going through the motion what it's like to have some motherfucking joie de vivre), but I find the premise itself so intimate and universal (and ultimately, life-affirming), that I find it very engaging anyway. While the overall twists are predictable, the drama has what Korean dramas do so well in general in spades: a lot of heart and humanity.

sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
August 14 2011 21:12 GMT
#98
forever love kim nana
Forever Young
DarkOptik
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
452 Posts
August 15 2011 03:35 GMT
#99
On August 13 2011 17:14 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
KBS airs a drama that focuses on lesbians and all hell breaks loose, leading to comments such as: "It'll negatively influence the youth/public!" and "This drama is a crime against humanity!"


anyone know what this is? xD


http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kbs-halts-replay-of-lesbian-drama-daughters-of-club-bilitis-out-of-concern-for-teens
monaliza
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3 Posts
August 15 2011 12:22 GMT
#100
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 186 187 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.