• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War345.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 2

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 186 187 188 Next
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
August 02 2011 21:29 GMT
#21
Smile, You for Lee Min Jung, since its a "family" type drama its dragged on. But noona yeppo!

A good romance/comedy drama is Vineyard Man.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
August 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#22
After reading this thread I was curious about Korean dramas so I decided to watch a random episode from a random drama. I ended up seeing episode 12 of Secret Garden and it was actually pretty good. Think I might have to watch the whole series from the start and might give some other Korean dramas a shot.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 22:34:06
August 02 2011 21:45 GMT
#23
On August 03 2011 06:27 Kaiwa wrote:
Currently i'm watching IRIS which I think is pretty cool to watch. I'm definitely going to watch City Hunter after (Hara is in there... no brainer, right?).

The only thing I dislike about watching K-drama compared to other series is that I hate the splitting up in parts and the broken videos. It's so annoying to find proper links


Not gonna lie, I think she's pretty annoying in the series lol, she doesn't have much parts anyways so its ok.

I use http://www.myasiancinema.com to DL most raw vids, they have links to subs too so no need to roam around searching for them. I like to keep all my files to re-watch certain parts and stuff, 720 p ftw, 2 megaupload files or torrent from http://www.d-addicts.com/

Just rename the video and the sub to the exact name and it'll auto sync when you open it up.
The_LiNk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada863 Posts
August 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#24
If you watched IRIS first, don't watch Athena. It's such a dissapointment for a successor series. The production value of the drama doesn't match up because they didn't have the multi million dollar budget.
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
August 02 2011 21:58 GMT
#25
Oh wow thanks for the tip! Raw video + sub is a lot better

I always used: http://www.dramacrazy.net/ until now. They've also got a lot of the Variety shows (which is what I mainly watch at the moment). I watch mostly WGM because it's really hilarious. Going to start with Heroes soon too.

It's crazy I don't have time to watch all this I want to keep my bonus pool 0 for SC2, study korean, watch K-drama (or variety) and I have to work for my precious South Korea holiday fund for next year...

Poor me
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
cHaNg-sTa
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1058 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 22:15:35
August 02 2011 22:15 GMT
#26
City Hunter was really good up until the last few episodes. Not that it was bad, it just didn't have the impact of an ending I thought it would. Also... + Show Spoiler +
not that I'm a girl or anything, but there was pretty much zero romance the last 4-5 episodes which sucks when Park Min Young is in it
Jaedong <3 HOOK'EM HORNS!
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
August 02 2011 22:28 GMT
#27
On August 03 2011 07:15 cHaNg-sTa wrote:
City Hunter was really good up until the last few episodes. Not that it was bad, it just didn't have the impact of an ending I thought it would. Also... + Show Spoiler +
not that I'm a girl or anything, but there was pretty much zero romance the last 4-5 episodes which sucks when Park Min Young is in it


City Hunter
+ Show Spoiler +
Yea, nothing but emoness from episode 16 on lol, because of that didnt get to see her as much, what bothered me the most was how back and forth Yoon Seong was with Nana -_- , this changed from like episode to episode towards the end. And yes, the ending was seemingly lackluster.
se7en247
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States487 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 22:31:46
August 02 2011 22:30 GMT
#28
I started watching Korean dramas like 7 years ago. The first one I saw was My Name is Kim Sam-Soon. Still my favorite drama to this day. But here is my list of dramas I've seen that I can think of off the top of my head. I had to put it in a spoiler xD. The ones I really enjoyed and would recommend I put in bold.

+ Show Spoiler +

My Name is Kim Sam-Soon
Secret Garden
Coffee Prince
IRIS
Dream High
Dong Yi
49 Days

Queen Seon Duk
Shining Inheritance

Dae Jang Geum
Jumong
The Greatest Love

Iljimae
Yi San
My Girlfriend is Gumiho
Bad Guy
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang

Wonderful Life
Pasta
Full House
Goong
Goong S
Personal Taste
Super Rookie
Winter Sonata
Flowers For My Life
The Vineyard Man
Boys Over Flowers
Chuno
Sang Doo! Lets go to school
Spring Waltz
Cinderella Sister

Lie To Me
Which Star Are You From?
Oh! My Lady
Empress Chun Chu
Fugitive: Plan B
Love Story in Harvard
Over the Rainbow
Coffee House
Summer Scent
Athena
Cinderella Man
Attic Cat
Princes First Love
Autumn in My Heart
I didn't come to play..I came to win. Now lets play.
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
August 02 2011 22:34 GMT
#29
I stopped watching Secret Garden at ~EP5 - a lot of guys here seem to have finished it. Does it get better? (I think it was boring and nothing really happened).

I really enjoyed IRIS and Soul (except the open end of the story & overall the last 3 episodes).
Planning to watch a "historic" one next (either The Legend or The Painter of the Wind).
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
August 02 2011 23:47 GMT
#30
On August 03 2011 07:34 Zocat wrote:
I stopped watching Secret Garden at ~EP5 - a lot of guys here seem to have finished it. Does it get better? (I think it was boring and nothing really happened).

I really enjoyed IRIS and Soul (except the open end of the story & overall the last 3 episodes).
Planning to watch a "historic" one next (either The Legend or The Painter of the Wind).


I think you stopped right before the supernatural shenanigans? But yeah, it does get better. I remember it starting off slow too.
Mashes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada441 Posts
August 04 2011 05:20 GMT
#31
Has anyone watched Prosecutor Princess or Scent of a Woman? Are they worth watching?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
shublar
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Korea (South)264 Posts
August 04 2011 05:26 GMT
#32
I suppose I was the only one in DreamHigh who was like DAMMIT JUST TELL HER/HIM HOW YOU FEEL, and stop crying about it. at least it worked out in the end.
@eugmak - www.twitch.tv/shublar - www.ausproleague.com
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
August 04 2011 11:50 GMT
#33
Loved Girlfriend is a Gumiho, cause Shin Min Ah played the lead so well. Cute and innocent and fit the character. Not a Lee Seung Gi fan in particular but was ok there.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 04 2011 12:09 GMT
#34
--- Nuked ---
imweakless
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
757 Posts
August 04 2011 12:18 GMT
#35
On August 04 2011 14:20 Mashes wrote:
Has anyone watched Prosecutor Princess or Scent of a Woman? Are they worth watching?

prosecutor princess . its quite decent and Kim So Yun is there,
I recommend
Jumong- damn this is my favorite kdrama, the story was so good
Iris- Kim Tae Hee + Kim so yun
Iljemae- another good kdrama/ something like robinhood?
Currently watching
Spy Myung Wol
I need romance
Warrior Baek Dong Soo


KMK,Qri,GsD#1, UEE,stork jangbi for life!
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
August 04 2011 12:45 GMT
#36
hmm...

[image loading]
Rillanon.au
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
August 04 2011 12:50 GMT
#37
On August 03 2011 05:54 PharaohLarry wrote:
I love K-Drama's lol - It's all I watch now =D

My favorite so far has got to be Prosecutor Princess, such good chemistry between the actors, and the good guy actually gets the girl in the end! =D

I've been watching them for over 2 years now, and I've seen:
Secret Garden
Prosecutor Princess
Personal Taste
Fugitive Plan B
Lie to Me
Your Beautiful
Pasta
Baby Faced Beauty
God Of Study
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
High Kick Through the Roof
My Princess (didn't finish it though...)

And I'm currently watching City Hunter - I have like a man Crush on Lee Min Ho lol.
I'm learning Korean, and as I learn more I understand more of what they are saying in the shows, and hence I want to watch more. Its a vicious cycle 0_o


Doesn't High Kick through the Roof have like >100 episodes!? how did you manage that?
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 04 2011 12:56 GMT
#38
It's not that hard. You Are My Destiny has 178 episodes and I forced myself to grind through that (p.s. I don't recommend it, the show stops being good for the last 80 episodes).
twitch.tv/cratonz
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
August 04 2011 12:56 GMT
#39
I haven't fully followed through on a drama since Master Baker Kim Tak Goo
but some drama's I've watched (probably all that kept my attention) I recommend are

Winter Sonata (my fav of all time + classic + killer OST)
Romance (dat Kim Ha Neul, felt a connection during one of the break up scenes)
All In (forgot but its about gambling, remember it being awesome)
Stairway of Heaven (aaaaveee mariaaaa~~)
Love Story in Harvard (Kim Tae Hee is hotness defined)
Lovers of Paris (Kim Jung Eun ^^)
Happy Girl Success Story (Jang Na Ra qtpie)
Prince's First Love (fell into a Sung Yu Ri phase around that time)
Piano
Attic Cat (extremely cute story, sadly Jung Da Bin passed away shortly after the drama finished. I hate it when variety shows use this OST for bgm, makes me want to watch it again T.T)
Do As You Like (loved the story on this one, OST got me pumped up)
Fantasy Couple (Han Ye Seul charisma)
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
August 04 2011 12:58 GMT
#40
MIght want to check out "Autumn In My Heart" and "Winter Sonata", brilliant piece of arts right there
I hate all this singing
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 186 187 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
NeuroSwarm 145
Nina 128
ViBE69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13341
910 68
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4324
Other Games
summit1g4389
fl0m1071
FrodaN888
C9.Mang0344
Liquid`Hasu290
ToD240
UpATreeSC63
JimRising 34
PPMD28
JuggernautJason1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 32
• poizon28 24
• RyuSc2 23
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
• WagamamaTV566
League of Legends
• Scarra721
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur646
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.