• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13118 users

Liquid Dubstep Discussion - Page 4

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27 28 Next All
FubsyGamr
Profile Joined July 2010
United States212 Posts
July 27 2011 06:00 GMT
#61
Hey guys, I'm throwing together a grooveshark playlist with the stuff from this thread! Feel free to subscribe, I'll try to update it every night when I get home from work.

Love this "new" genre!

http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Liquid Dubstep/57478987
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
July 27 2011 06:01 GMT
#62
On July 27 2011 15:00 FubsyGamr wrote:
Hey guys, I'm throwing together a grooveshark playlist with the stuff from this thread! Feel free to subscribe, I'll try to update it every night when I get home from work.

Love this "new" genre!

http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Liquid Dubstep/57478987


Be careful though, some of this stuff isn't liquid dubstep and is awaiting confirmation since many people in the thread don't have the exact definition for "liquid dubstep". Seems like there is a ton of grey area to me though.
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
FubsyGamr
Profile Joined July 2010
United States212 Posts
July 27 2011 06:03 GMT
#63
On July 27 2011 15:01 Demonace34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 15:00 FubsyGamr wrote:
Hey guys, I'm throwing together a grooveshark playlist with the stuff from this thread! Feel free to subscribe, I'll try to update it every night when I get home from work.

Love this "new" genre!

http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Liquid Dubstep/57478987


Be careful though, some of this stuff isn't liquid dubstep and is awaiting confirmation since many people in the thread don't have the exact definition for "liquid dubstep". Seems like there is a ton of grey area to me though.

Yea it's basically a combo of the list of songs in the OP, as well as a combination of the two grooveshark lists posted on page 1.

If there is anything that should/needs to be removed, just let me know, and I'll do it asap.
GypsyBeast
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada630 Posts
July 27 2011 06:04 GMT
#64
i personally call it sludgestep i think it sounds a lot cooler. thanks for the tracks herd most of them but not all
Ya? Well ill BM you harder! Another win in 10 seconds flat! -Rainbow Dash playing SC2.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 27 2011 06:08 GMT
#65
Wow.

I have completely not understood why anyone listens to dubstep, until now. This stuff is great. Thanks for sharing
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
July 27 2011 06:12 GMT
#66
On July 27 2011 15:08 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Wow.

I have completely not understood why anyone listens to dubstep, until now. This stuff is great. Thanks for sharing


Yeah I think after listening to some of the filthy/dirty dubstep all the time turned me into more of a relaxation dubstep guy. I personally recommend anything by NiT GriT, the songs he puts together just seem so thought out and well produced. Check out his Soundcloud sometime...

NiT GriT's Soundcloud
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 27 2011 06:27 GMT
#67
On July 27 2011 15:08 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Wow.

I have completely not understood why anyone listens to dubstep, until now. This stuff is great. Thanks for sharing

Liquid as a prefix or suffix makes EVERYTHING better ^_^

e.g. I'm indifferent towards DnB but Liquid DnB is fucking amazing. I hate Dubstep, love LiquidStep
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 27 2011 06:33 GMT
#68
I have a song of his and it's definitely just dubstep though...maybe it was just that particular song.

In general, though, I think that Liquid Dubstep is literally my favorite genre bar classical. Can't believe I didn't find this earlier. It's definitely helping me destress and feel better in general.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Kazuo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 06:39:07
July 27 2011 06:34 GMT
#69
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 06:37:37
July 27 2011 06:35 GMT
#70
On July 27 2011 15:34 Kazuo wrote:
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Axhuhspkc2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ep84no02EJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



You only have to post the url to the Youtube videos
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Kazuo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 06:37:26
July 27 2011 06:36 GMT
#71
On July 27 2011 15:35 Z3kk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 15:34 Kazuo wrote:
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Axhuhspkc2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ep84no02EJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



You only have to post the url to the Youtube videos






whoops, always thought you had to do that ^^
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
July 27 2011 06:55 GMT
#72
Where would one classify Skrillex? I'm new to the whole dubstep scene but I've listening to almost nothing else since I found Skrillex. Dem drops!
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
July 27 2011 06:58 GMT
#73
On July 27 2011 15:55 Cuddle wrote:
Where would one classify Skrillex? I'm new to the whole dubstep scene but I've listening to almost nothing else since I found Skrillex. Dem drops!

Thats kinda hard to classify his music since his dupstep caters to all genre of dubstep IMO
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
TheOracle
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia256 Posts
July 27 2011 07:25 GMT
#74
It's funny, i've always preferred dubstep with this sort of sound, but I had no idea there was a specific genre of it. In the spirit of sharing, here's one of my favourite liquidstep tracks, reasonably sure you'd classify it as such.

Fishgle
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2174 Posts
July 27 2011 08:02 GMT
#75
I feel like most of what's been posted here is still standard dubstep, perhaps with less emphasis on being 'dirty.'

My idea of liquid dubstep is something like this:

aka ChillyGonzalo / GnozL
FubsyGamr
Profile Joined July 2010
United States212 Posts
July 27 2011 08:20 GMT
#76
On July 27 2011 17:02 Fishgle wrote:
I feel like most of what's been posted here is still standard dubstep, perhaps with less emphasis on being 'dirty.'

My idea of liquid dubstep is something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWUWsS1J2TE

LOVE this song, but I can't find it on grooveshark...
Johnny Business
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1251 Posts
July 27 2011 08:24 GMT
#77
I kinda like the brostep / dubstep name more.

Serious Business
Eag
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark2 Posts
July 27 2011 08:26 GMT
#78
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
July 27 2011 08:30 GMT
#79
This is really really good
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
July 27 2011 08:38 GMT
#80
we need a grooveshark playlist for liquid step
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1155
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1155
ByuN 538
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Reynor 185
BRAT_OK 60
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 121
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Counter-Strike
fl0m2911
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3523
Liquid`Hasu523
MindelVK5
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2386
FrodaN1590
B2W.Neo796
olofmeister684
Khaldor486
Beastyqt258
Livibee177
crisheroes170
Mew2King73
ToD52
kaitlyn27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick435
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
angryscii 1
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV641
Other Games
• imaqtpie1025
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
21m
BSL Open Qualifier
21m
OSC
4h 21m
Replay Cast
4h 21m
OSC
17h 21m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.