• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12227 users

Liquid Dubstep Discussion - Page 27

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Makra
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia50 Posts
April 08 2013 12:13 GMT
#521
On April 06 2013 14:00 .AK wrote:
Holy. Fucking. God. Words cannot describe how fucking amazing this song is. I am slowly making a playlist for this thread and I had to stop for a solid 30 minutes to simply appreciate the song. I don't even think it is technically liquid dubstep but its going on the playlist because it is too good not to. Thank you so much for linking the song.


You might like these two songs as well, they're from the movie Drive as well as Nightcall. I love all three of them



Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
April 08 2013 12:20 GMT
#522
Wow, I'm usually very critical of most dupstep but this is just in general very beautiful music! Thanks for making a playlist out of the suggestions here! Now I have something nice to listen to while finishing my exam paper
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
April 09 2013 01:41 GMT
#523


Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 09 2013 07:14 GMT
#524
On March 20 2013 02:13 DavoS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 09:59 heroyi wrote:
On November 30 2012 12:01 Laneir wrote:
On November 29 2012 11:05 DavoS wrote:
Not quite sure I understand the criteria for LiquidStep, but these are cool, relaxing Dubstep/electronic house/whatever songs.







I'm a bit of a MitiS fan if it isn't obvious

You sir have made me a Mitis Fan 2nd best next to Blackmill has some sick song I LOVE LOVE this song


This is probably the second time i have ever ventured into this thread...first one being a laughable excuse to call it visiting here.

Not gonna lie...also just became a huge fan...praying I got myself enough memory on my phone. And looks like I got a nice actual xmas present for myself xD



Everyone (2 people) loves my taste in Liquid Dubstep! I must be the best music critic ever.
Let me try another one

this is really really good. Got anything else thats similar? Liquid Dubstep in general is too downbeat for my taste but this is perfect.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
April 09 2013 14:02 GMT
#525
On April 09 2013 16:14 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2013 02:13 DavoS wrote:
On December 28 2012 09:59 heroyi wrote:
On November 30 2012 12:01 Laneir wrote:
On November 29 2012 11:05 DavoS wrote:
Not quite sure I understand the criteria for LiquidStep, but these are cool, relaxing Dubstep/electronic house/whatever songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8aGlqK6HLE

http://youtu.be/gDyDKzpWBY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gFi6R_h-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iq9W3PGaU8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok6niRQKN5c

I'm a bit of a MitiS fan if it isn't obvious

You sir have made me a Mitis Fan 2nd best next to Blackmill has some sick song I LOVE LOVE this song

http://youtu.be/CEsV2z1ymh8

This is probably the second time i have ever ventured into this thread...first one being a laughable excuse to call it visiting here.

Not gonna lie...also just became a huge fan...praying I got myself enough memory on my phone. And looks like I got a nice actual xmas present for myself xD



Everyone (2 people) loves my taste in Liquid Dubstep! I must be the best music critic ever.
Let me try another one
http://youtu.be/OpDFDwaHmBg

this is really really good. Got anything else thats similar? Liquid Dubstep in general is too downbeat for my taste but this is perfect.

You might want to take a look at glitch or electro-hop, that's similar.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
April 18 2013 04:56 GMT
#526

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
April 23 2013 05:40 GMT
#527



I hope this falls within the remits of the thread, a good 'real-life' friend of mine and his latest. Are a lot of his tunes on Youtube, if you like that.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
_BAR_
Profile Joined April 2013
Canada33 Posts
April 23 2013 07:45 GMT
#528
I've never run across liquid dubstep before. Although I'm not a huge fan of dubstep I really like this style. The lighter feel really makes it easier to listen to for longer peiods of time.
There is not enough alcohol in this house to make me dance.
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-03 04:01:24
May 03 2013 04:00 GMT
#529
Not technically dubstep but I have fallen in love with Little People's "Micky Mouse Operation" album
some songs:



Half the album is free to DL at http://www.littlepeoplemusic.com/mickey-mouse-operation but I plan on buying it.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-11 19:54:54
May 10 2013 06:18 GMT
#530
Some more old school:





Bonus alternative hiphop:
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
May 13 2013 09:02 GMT
#531


The Show of a Lifetime
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
May 15 2013 02:29 GMT
#532
Cheers terranist, both are good but more awesomely I found another Dead Robot track I like (most I dislike but the one you linked and this one are both excellent.)

Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
May 17 2013 20:37 GMT
#533
Thanks to an excellent thread on Reddit here is a playlist of Liquid Dubstep generated from all the links on the page. Enjoy!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
May 29 2013 11:53 GMT
#534

Little bit harder than what I usually listen to but not by much, still fairly chill.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-29 18:12:40
May 29 2013 17:42 GMT
#535
On April 08 2013 14:06 imallinson wrote:
New Sizzlebird EP is out and sounds amazing.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZULsslzhc





good stuff man!! thanks!
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
June 02 2013 05:02 GMT
#536
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-02 05:30:39
June 02 2013 05:28 GMT
#537
Holy. Fucking. God. Words cannot describe how fucking amazing this song is. I am slowly making a playlist for this thread and I had to stop for a solid 30 minutes to simply appreciate the song. I don't even think it is technically liquid dubstep but its going on the playlist because it is too good not to. Thank you so much for linking the song.


If you like that song, then I really suggest you watch the movie. It might be kind of a stretch but the movie definitely has the same feel as that song. It's absolutely amazing.
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-02 16:58:53
June 02 2013 16:58 GMT
#538
Not really liquid dubstep but i am absolutely in love with this; it's actually my favorite song right now. The original is also very good.

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Merilwen
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
72 Posts
June 03 2013 07:31 GMT
#539
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI2LwQGZTDA

Such a tune c:
The key to all knowledge is a loving heart.
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
June 04 2013 00:06 GMT
#540
On June 02 2013 14:28 ZackAttack wrote:
Show nested quote +
Holy. Fucking. God. Words cannot describe how fucking amazing this song is. I am slowly making a playlist for this thread and I had to stop for a solid 30 minutes to simply appreciate the song. I don't even think it is technically liquid dubstep but its going on the playlist because it is too good not to. Thank you so much for linking the song.


If you like that song, then I really suggest you watch the movie. It might be kind of a stretch but the movie definitely has the same feel as that song. It's absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the advice but I have already watched the movie :D. I remember really liking the soundtrack but this I forgot about this song and I am glad I found it again.

I have started listening to a bunch of triphop/electronica/down tempo and I was wondering if I should create a new thread or just post it here. It has a similar to theme to liquid dub but is pretty distinctly different. Some examples
+ Show Spoiler +



All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1048
TKL 366
IndyStarCraft 270
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1048
ByuN 454
TKL 366
IndyStarCraft 270
Reynor 176
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Calm 2661
Shuttle 433
actioN 168
Mini 133
firebathero 114
White-Ra 83
Mong 47
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m6462
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2650
Liquid`Hasu466
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2007
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo764
olofmeister552
Khaldor447
KnowMe324
crisheroes189
Livibee165
ToD138
Mew2King82
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick371
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach82
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV556
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1653
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
49m
BSL Open Qualifier
49m
OSC
4h 49m
Replay Cast
4h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.