• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12977 users

Liquid Dubstep Discussion - Page 26

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
March 19 2013 17:13 GMT
#501
On December 28 2012 09:59 heroyi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 12:01 Laneir wrote:
On November 29 2012 11:05 DavoS wrote:
Not quite sure I understand the criteria for LiquidStep, but these are cool, relaxing Dubstep/electronic house/whatever songs.







I'm a bit of a MitiS fan if it isn't obvious

You sir have made me a Mitis Fan 2nd best next to Blackmill has some sick song I LOVE LOVE this song


This is probably the second time i have ever ventured into this thread...first one being a laughable excuse to call it visiting here.

Not gonna lie...also just became a huge fan...praying I got myself enough memory on my phone. And looks like I got a nice actual xmas present for myself xD



Everyone (2 people) loves my taste in Liquid Dubstep! I must be the best music critic ever.
Let me try another one
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
DW-Unrec
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
492 Posts
March 20 2013 06:33 GMT
#502
what is the difference between the 2 genres?
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
March 20 2013 07:10 GMT
#503




Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 09:21:43
March 20 2013 09:16 GMT
#504
Classic blackmill, I have both his albums and listened to all his songs too many times xD

got linked this on facebook, it's an excellent remix, not too harsh for me although it's on the edge, still liquid enough for me xD

EDIT
BLASTIT WHOLE DAY SAVING MY 1k POST! Oh well, not the worst post to use it on xD
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Genjimaru
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada515 Posts
March 24 2013 02:26 GMT
#505
Makra
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia50 Posts
March 24 2013 14:58 GMT
#506
Not sure if these tracks by Willow beats are technically liquid dubstep, but the music is still quite chilled and influenced by dubstep so it's pretty cool. They're one of my favourite indie/upcoming aussie artists.







FreedomMurder
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada200 Posts
March 24 2013 15:03 GMT
#507
Dubstep is really really really bad.

User was warned for this post
(>$___$)> https://soundcloud.com/5m00th-j4zz <(-__$<)
Makra
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia50 Posts
March 24 2013 15:20 GMT
#508
On March 25 2013 00:03 FreedomMurder wrote:
Dubstep is really really really bad.

Fantastic contribution to the thread.
FreedomMurder
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada200 Posts
March 24 2013 23:03 GMT
#509
On March 25 2013 00:20 Makra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 00:03 FreedomMurder wrote:
Dubstep is really really really bad.

Fantastic contribution to the thread.


Some music with instruments.

(>$___$)> https://soundcloud.com/5m00th-j4zz <(-__$<)
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
March 24 2013 23:24 GMT
#510
On March 25 2013 08:03 FreedomMurder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 00:20 Makra wrote:
On March 25 2013 00:03 FreedomMurder wrote:
Dubstep is really really really bad.

Fantastic contribution to the thread.


Some music with instruments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BbzJtbuuI

Yes, it is true that making music with instruments is much easier. Crafting a good electronic song, from the ground up, takes so much more time an attention to detail than if you already know how to play an instrument. But you strike me as the kind of person that would have no idea about that.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
GrapeApe
Profile Joined March 2011
1053 Posts
March 24 2013 23:27 GMT
#511
I've never been into this scene, but just going through this one page and clicking play I have discovered some ballin' ass music. Blackmill is fucking sweet.
GOIMBA.com <--- eSports betting :)
FreedomMurder
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada200 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-24 23:48:15
March 24 2013 23:46 GMT
#512
On March 25 2013 08:24 CursOr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 08:03 FreedomMurder wrote:
On March 25 2013 00:20 Makra wrote:
On March 25 2013 00:03 FreedomMurder wrote:
Dubstep is really really really bad.

Fantastic contribution to the thread.


Some music with instruments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BbzJtbuuI

Yes, it is true that making music with instruments is much easier. Crafting a good electronic song, from the ground up, takes so much more time an attention to detail than if you already know how to play an instrument. But you strike me as the kind of person that would have no idea about that.


Judging people is fun!!

It's funny that you bring this up. I'm a huge fan of EDM and often dj at local clubs and bars in my city. It's true that electronic is very time consuming and takes a vast amount of attention to detail! I was just saying that dubstep is bad. Liquid dubstep on the other hand can often be pleasant and relaxing to listen to.... I just prefer electronic music that samples from real sounds that aren't digitally created, it sounds much more natural to me.

The way you put me down makes me feel that I should assume you are the type of person that often judges people based on a single sentence? No I won't, because I'm not that kind of person :D

On topic:
(>$___$)> https://soundcloud.com/5m00th-j4zz <(-__$<)
zdfgucker
Profile Joined August 2011
China594 Posts
March 24 2013 23:53 GMT
#513
While I sadly can't contribute with any music recommendations as I only just now found out about this topic: Thank you! I had never heard about this and am enjoying it quite a lot.
fLDm
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 25 2013 00:48 GMT
#514
Listen to this omfg

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 01:21:55
March 25 2013 01:08 GMT
#515
On March 25 2013 09:48 darthfoley wrote:
Listen to this omfg

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQn-uZlNt8&list=PL2BD47E3CB536A593

Excellent song, heard it before but I don't recall where and didn't know the name. Cheers for that.

EDIT
To add to the list:

Not sure if it's in this topic yet or not.
Strange Talk - Eskimo Boy (Draper remix). Not new but very nice.

And also

Mr Fijiwiji - Let the Sky Fall Down
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-26 23:32:56
March 26 2013 23:32 GMT
#516

Ask - Life of a Piano
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-08 02:36:37
April 06 2013 05:00 GMT
#517

Uplifting Mt. Eden + free download, not much to hate

I wouldn't technically call it liquid dubstep, more oldschool dubstep but w/e. I know this is a repost because I found it on the first page but I don't think it had a link outside of a mix.

On March 19 2013 21:35 Erasme wrote:

It should have been posted but i didnt see it in the last 5pages
and maybe it isnt liquid dubstep i dunno

Holy. Fucking. God. Words cannot describe how fucking amazing this song is. I am slowly making a playlist for this thread and I had to stop for a solid 30 minutes to simply appreciate the song. I don't even think it is technically liquid dubstep but its going on the playlist because it is too good not to. Thank you so much for linking the song.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
April 08 2013 05:06 GMT
#518
New Sizzlebird EP is out and sounds amazing.




Liquipedia
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-08 06:58:34
April 08 2013 05:49 GMT
#519
On March 15 2013 10:20 Genjimaru wrote:
Also pretty sure if you click share on a youtube vid then uncheck the Share with playlist starting from blah blah blah thing it should just be pasteable.

edit: also I think the best way to have playlists on youtube is to make your own mix all in one vid. Youtube playlists can be annoying if you don't have adblock. I just found out I can upload vids over 15 mins. Kinda thinking about making some mixes. :D

I would love to hear some mixes if you create any. I'm creating a YouTube playlist right now but I agree that it does have flaws and having a series of good mixes would be ideal. Actually looking into making some music/mixes this summer so it should be fun.
Progress so far on the playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmkkp2Bnz67nl9vpU_bhdELQlKjbXPxIb updated through page 24 going backwards. I'll do some more tomorrow.
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
April 08 2013 09:15 GMT
#520
On April 08 2013 14:49 .AK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 10:20 Genjimaru wrote:
Also pretty sure if you click share on a youtube vid then uncheck the Share with playlist starting from blah blah blah thing it should just be pasteable.

edit: also I think the best way to have playlists on youtube is to make your own mix all in one vid. Youtube playlists can be annoying if you don't have adblock. I just found out I can upload vids over 15 mins. Kinda thinking about making some mixes. :D

I would love to hear some mixes if you create any. I'm creating a YouTube playlist right now but I agree that it does have flaws and having a series of good mixes would be ideal. Actually looking into making some music/mixes this summer so it should be fun.
Progress so far on the playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmkkp2Bnz67nl9vpU_bhdELQlKjbXPxIb updated through page 24 going backwards. I'll do some more tomorrow.

Here's mine, its a mixture of songs which started as a chillout playlist with classical music but quickly I just went back to electronic.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9BA504E999C45981
There are some gems in there that fit this thread, but I've already posted a fair few.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
OSC
6h 37m
Replay Cast
6h 37m
OSC
19h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.