• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12695 users

Liquid Dubstep Discussion - Page 2

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 26 27 28 Next All
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 26 2011 02:21 GMT
#21
On July 26 2011 09:27 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I love this. Won two ladders already and only on second track


Must have cheesed or been cheesed very very hard then? ;D

This is pretty sweet.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 02:25:00
July 26 2011 02:21 GMT
#22
So much love <3<3








ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
snorlax
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States755 Posts
July 26 2011 02:31 GMT
#23
Liquid Dubstep is sooooo good not sure all of these count 100% but a few of my personal favorites with similar sounds:





GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 03:11:56
July 26 2011 03:07 GMT
#24
On July 26 2011 11:31 snorlax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Liquid Dubstep is sooooo good not sure all of these count 100% but a few of my personal favorites with similar sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi7_oyAaE7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP_Aq2qaZJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhY6jEjletc

Well, technically those are Liquid DnB, but still good tunes.

EDIT: Forgot. I have another present.

ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
July 26 2011 03:27 GMT
#25
I really wished there was more Ephixa on Itunes when I had a giftcard. I just bought some crappy World of Warcraft track he made to support him because I saw the Lost Woods Remix on the main dubstep thread and loved his work so much.

< 3 Liquid
Support your esport!
LambtrOn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States671 Posts
July 26 2011 03:31 GMT
#26
not really sure if this counts as liquid.
tok
Profile Joined April 2010
United States691 Posts
July 26 2011 03:31 GMT
#27
It seems that trancy or drumstep is the only dubstep I can tolerate any more. My brother makes dubstep just to annoy me and I think that ruins dirty dubstep for me.

Keep posting more please
Macabre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1262 Posts
July 26 2011 03:32 GMT
#28
I've posted some Liquid Dub and DnB in the dubstep thread. I'll see if I can grab all the tracks and move them over here.

As for now, enjoy...


Those who know how to think need no teachers. Tasteless - I think I'll take my shirt off and let my muscles do the casting
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
July 26 2011 03:43 GMT
#29
Good stuff! I think I found a new genre to look at.
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
Br33zyy
Profile Joined June 2011
United States296 Posts
July 26 2011 04:02 GMT
#30
I agree with the whole "not making sense of making a new thread" thing.... But besides that i am excited and very happy about this!!!! These songs are amazing, Thanks for sharing!
Ohhh lawd..
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 26 2011 04:04 GMT
#31
Haha, I love how it's liquid dubstep for teamliquid. I've never heard of this genre, so thanks a bunch! I love exploring new musical tastes~
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Symbolix
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada33 Posts
July 26 2011 06:34 GMT
#32
aka ukgarage/futuregarage

Here are some good ones:







Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 15:16:23
July 26 2011 07:04 GMT
#33
Awesome stuff! Most of the time I prefer Liquid over the filthy stuff anyway.

Great Ellie Gulding remix.


An old classic track


I'll post more later. Anyone know of any full length DJ sets of this stuff?
Drock
Profile Joined October 2010
United States305 Posts
July 26 2011 07:28 GMT
#34
Holy cow, this is amazing. I didn't know this stuff existed. I got chills lol

Been listenin' to Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, and stuff like that for awhile, but this is so chill...i love it.
I kinda miss Idra...
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
July 26 2011 07:39 GMT
#35
I prefer liquid dubstep over regular. awsome thread I'll go look through all my shit and post a bunch.
tooDARKpark
Profile Joined June 2011
United States149 Posts
July 26 2011 07:54 GMT
#36
As an industrial artist/producer for many of my younger years, I was quite pleased to hear my first few dubstep tracks not too long ago, but quickly grew a bit bored of it...but this stuff is good enough for me to start paying attention again. Thanks for sharing.
akalarry
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1978 Posts
July 26 2011 07:59 GMT
#37
what would these songs go under?

(enjoy the scenery)

snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
July 26 2011 08:04 GMT
#38
This is so awesome. Thanks for the thread and for sharing.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
July 26 2011 08:05 GMT
#39
Thank you for introducing me to this genre of music. I think I will be listening to it a lot in the near future.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Kojaimea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom277 Posts
July 26 2011 08:16 GMT
#40
I struggle to see how people could relax to this? It all starts off well, but then an obnoxiously stamped bass drum and *WOP WOP WOP* kick in and ruin everything. It's really intrusive...
The riverbed, dried-up, half full of leaves. Us, listening to a river in the trees.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings49
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 353
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
ArmadaUGS45
Mew2King41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1166
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• Sammyuel 34
• musti20045 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1206
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.