• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13089 users

OG Discussion - Page 24

Forum Index > Dota 2 Player & Team Discussion
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 73 Next
hariooo
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada2830 Posts
August 17 2016 20:50 GMT
#461
On August 18 2016 05:29 Racket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2016 05:14 hariooo wrote:
On August 18 2016 04:34 Racket wrote:
I just took it to PMs guys so you don't have to suffer any more of this.

Hope your team sticks together, so far no twitter accounts show any sign of the opposite.


Did you just act like you took the high ground by taking it to PM's and immediately direct another statement towards me in the very next line? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

You got it wrong. With "team" I meant OG, not Secret. We are in the OG thread and the "your" in my post refers to the "guys" from the previous sentence, to the OG fans in here.


In which case there is plenty of chatter about OG player movement on Twitter. I hope Miracle gets paid what he's worth.
Thetwinmasters
Profile Joined January 2015
3578 Posts
August 24 2016 05:07 GMT
#462
Moon kicked from OG and miracle- and cr1t have left the team
a_flayer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands2826 Posts
August 24 2016 05:20 GMT
#463
On August 18 2016 05:50 hariooo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2016 05:29 Racket wrote:
On August 18 2016 05:14 hariooo wrote:
On August 18 2016 04:34 Racket wrote:
I just took it to PMs guys so you don't have to suffer any more of this.

Hope your team sticks together, so far no twitter accounts show any sign of the opposite.


Did you just act like you took the high ground by taking it to PM's and immediately direct another statement towards me in the very next line? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

You got it wrong. With "team" I meant OG, not Secret. We are in the OG thread and the "your" in my post refers to the "guys" from the previous sentence, to the OG fans in here.


In which case there is plenty of chatter about OG player movement on Twitter. I hope Miracle gets paid what he's worth.


I don't get all this worship of players. I mean I support Misery and Resolution, but I do this because I like their attitude, not because I think they're some kind of god in playing dota. Miracle is a good mid player, but I don't see him being particularly better than any of the other good mid players like Sumail, W33 or even Arteezy (whom I dislike personally) and some of the Asian ones that I won't be able to name (MidOne? and whoever is on Wings, probably).

I hope he "gets paid what he's worth" too. Meaning: the same as every other player on the team that he joins.
When you came along so righteous with a new national hate, so convincing is the ardor of war and of men, it's harder to breathe than to believe you're a friend. The wars at home, the wars abroad, all soaked in blood and lies and fraud.
hariooo
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada2830 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-24 06:26:29
August 24 2016 06:15 GMT
#464
On August 24 2016 14:20 a_flayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2016 05:50 hariooo wrote:
On August 18 2016 05:29 Racket wrote:
On August 18 2016 05:14 hariooo wrote:
On August 18 2016 04:34 Racket wrote:
I just took it to PMs guys so you don't have to suffer any more of this.

Hope your team sticks together, so far no twitter accounts show any sign of the opposite.


Did you just act like you took the high ground by taking it to PM's and immediately direct another statement towards me in the very next line? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

You got it wrong. With "team" I meant OG, not Secret. We are in the OG thread and the "your" in my post refers to the "guys" from the previous sentence, to the OG fans in here.


In which case there is plenty of chatter about OG player movement on Twitter. I hope Miracle gets paid what he's worth.


I don't get all this worship of players. I mean I support Misery and Resolution, but I do this because I like their attitude, not because I think they're some kind of god in playing dota. Miracle is a good mid player, but I don't see him being particularly better than any of the other good mid players like Sumail, W33 or even Arteezy (whom I dislike personally) and some of the Asian ones that I won't be able to name (MidOne? and whoever is on Wings, probably).

I hope he "gets paid what he's worth" too. Meaning: the same as every other player on the team that he joins.


You're free to believe he's not the best player but if you really believe all players on a team should be paid the exact same amount that's just not realistic in any sport, e or otherwise.

And boom goes the dynamite I think most of us saw this coming. There is no long-term plan for a volatile scene like esports. You evolve or you die. Miracle and cr1t decided not to stagnate their careers. There is no anime Naruto friendship arc.
Racket
Profile Joined July 2013
3023 Posts
August 24 2016 06:22 GMT
#465
On August 24 2016 14:07 Thetwinmasters wrote:
Moon kicked from OG and miracle- and cr1t have left the team

Not really important but it would be good to know the sequence. Maybe Cr1t and Miracle- left and they decided to kick Moon too to start from zero again or they might have kicked Moon, and Cr1t and Miracle- found the decision to leave a lot easier.
Piledriver
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1697 Posts
August 24 2016 06:50 GMT
#466
On August 24 2016 15:22 Racket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 14:07 Thetwinmasters wrote:
Moon kicked from OG and miracle- and cr1t have left the team

Not really important but it would be good to know the sequence. Maybe Cr1t and Miracle- left and they decided to kick Moon too to start from zero again or they might have kicked Moon, and Cr1t and Miracle- found the decision to leave a lot easier.


From what Moon said on his stream, he pretty much came to know the day after their TI loss that he was kicked. He was told that he was NOT kicked for "performance reasons", so there definitely is some internal friction there.

Miracle and cr1t probably left on their own accord for greener pastures. No offense to n0tail, but he is a pretty average carry - nowhere close to his extremely high level support play, so I suspect he will move back to position 4 support. Fly has shown himself to be a good captain though, so they will have to rebuild around him.
Envy fan since NTH.
Racket
Profile Joined July 2013
3023 Posts
August 24 2016 08:32 GMT
#467
On August 24 2016 15:50 Piledriver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 15:22 Racket wrote:
On August 24 2016 14:07 Thetwinmasters wrote:
Moon kicked from OG and miracle- and cr1t have left the team

Not really important but it would be good to know the sequence. Maybe Cr1t and Miracle- left and they decided to kick Moon too to start from zero again or they might have kicked Moon, and Cr1t and Miracle- found the decision to leave a lot easier.


From what Moon said on his stream, he pretty much came to know the day after their TI loss that he was kicked. He was told that he was NOT kicked for "performance reasons", so there definitely is some internal friction there.

Miracle and cr1t probably left on their own accord for greener pastures. No offense to n0tail, but he is a pretty average carry - nowhere close to his extremely high level support play, so I suspect he will move back to position 4 support. Fly has shown himself to be a good captain though, so they will have to rebuild around him.

Well, if it is as you said we already know the sequence. Good to know.
nothingmuch
Profile Joined March 2015
448 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-24 15:38:11
August 24 2016 15:32 GMT
#468
Well when the "friendship" core is no longer a thing (Moon) then I guess you might as well go where the big(?) salaries are (EG.Cr1t, Liquid.Miracle).

On the topic of player worship, pro players and OG members themselves have stated that Cr1t was actually the "best" player on their team. While Miracle is a superb player, the hype around him (which mostly came from the fairly meaningless mmr grind and associated youtube vids) was never in any proportion to the "weight" he carried on the team, while particularly Notail got unwarranted hate from the clueless masses.
Racket
Profile Joined July 2013
3023 Posts
August 24 2016 16:12 GMT
#469
On August 25 2016 00:32 nothingmuch wrote:
Well when the "friendship" core is no longer a thing (Moon) then I guess you might as well go where the big(?) salaries are (EG.Cr1t, Liquid.Miracle).

On the topic of player worship, pro players and OG members themselves have stated that Cr1t was actually the "best" player on their team. While Miracle is a superb player, the hype around him (which mostly came from the fairly meaningless mmr grind and associated youtube vids) was never in any proportion to the "weight" he carried on the team, while particularly Notail got unwarranted hate from the clueless masses.

N0tail got hate? Just wait until new OG begins to play, if they not succeed... the hate you talk about will be nothing in comparison.
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
August 24 2016 16:22 GMT
#470
On August 25 2016 00:32 nothingmuch wrote:
Well when the "friendship" core is no longer a thing (Moon) then I guess you might as well go where the big(?) salaries are (EG.Cr1t, Liquid.Miracle).

On the topic of player worship, pro players and OG members themselves have stated that Cr1t was actually the "best" player on their team. While Miracle is a superb player, the hype around him (which mostly came from the fairly meaningless mmr grind and associated youtube vids) was never in any proportion to the "weight" he carried on the team, while particularly Notail got unwarranted hate from the clueless masses.

Well yeah Notail was great and under appreciated.

It's hard to deny Miracle's super fan pleasing flashy plays all over the place, his play on low health is just so clutch people will always see him as a god, and Notail carry as... someone okay
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
nothingmuch
Profile Joined March 2015
448 Posts
August 24 2016 16:32 GMT
#471
On August 25 2016 01:12 Racket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2016 00:32 nothingmuch wrote:
Well when the "friendship" core is no longer a thing (Moon) then I guess you might as well go where the big(?) salaries are (EG.Cr1t, Liquid.Miracle).

On the topic of player worship, pro players and OG members themselves have stated that Cr1t was actually the "best" player on their team. While Miracle is a superb player, the hype around him (which mostly came from the fairly meaningless mmr grind and associated youtube vids) was never in any proportion to the "weight" he carried on the team, while particularly Notail got unwarranted hate from the clueless masses.

N0tail got hate? Just wait until new OG begins to play, if they not succeed... the hate you talk about will be nothing in comparison.


That's all speculation. We don't know if/who/how OG will be playing. Could just as easily disband or be Notail on a different position etc.
I'm just saying it's hard to count how many times Cr1ts roams, Flys drafts or Notails sacrifices made Miracle look so great and all the Notail haters/Miracle hypers are pretty fucking clueless (and that's not even going into the topic of communicative/social skills that players have to have to make a team work and that the fans are completely oblivious to).
hariooo
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada2830 Posts
August 24 2016 18:23 GMT
#472
Is a team with Notail or Miracle all else held equal more likely to be successful? Hmm hard one guys. If you really believe that Notail is as good as Miracle than all that needs to happen for that belief to be validated is if the new OG (Fly+Notail) gets top players. Obviously both Notail and Miracle should attract a similar level of tier 1 talent willing to play with them right?
nothingmuch
Profile Joined March 2015
448 Posts
August 24 2016 18:57 GMT
#473
No idea what you're smoking mate. 1. no one said Notail and Miracle are equal and 2. there are a million variables determining who with and how well the rest of OG can continue to play so success/failure certainly won't give any insight on your (fairly silly) thesis.
hariooo
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada2830 Posts
August 24 2016 19:08 GMT
#474
You're the one creating some false narrative about people being notail haters. Saying Miracle is a much better player than Notail is perfectly reasonable.

Meanwhile there can be a million variables but I'm talking about expectation, not post-hoc results (ie more top pros want to play with miracle than notail based on expected results). So based on your interpretation it sounds like you don't even understand the point I'm making.
Dison92
Profile Joined September 2011
Denmark142 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-24 19:23:21
August 24 2016 19:22 GMT
#475
NVM
nothingmuch
Profile Joined March 2015
448 Posts
August 24 2016 19:41 GMT
#476
On August 25 2016 04:08 hariooo wrote:
You're the one creating some false narrative about people being notail haters. Saying Miracle is a much better player than Notail is perfectly reasonable.

Meanwhile there can be a million variables but I'm talking about expectation, not post-hoc results (ie more top pros want to play with miracle than notail based on expected results). So based on your interpretation it sounds like you don't even understand the point I'm making.


There's no point you're making, you're just looking for a fight. I can't be arsed to go through the same stupid back and forth that so many others have with you in this thread. If we're talking about "understanding points" made, then show me one instance where I, or anyone else for that matter, have compared Notail and Miracle. You're the only one looking for a comparison between Notail and Miracle. And I don't need to create any narrative whatsoever. Notail getting blamed/flamed overly has been talked about by casters on several occasions in the past year. If you haven't caught that, and don't understand that saying Miracle gets too much hype and Notail too much flame isn't saying Notail is better than Miracle then I can't help you. /ignored

hariooo
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada2830 Posts
August 24 2016 19:51 GMT
#477
People are clearly talking about Notail/Miracle performance on OG on this last page so I don't know where you're coming from.

Even if we play by your own logic and I'm the only one who compared Miracle to Notail (saying M > N), you're the one who decided to post that "all notail haters/miracle hypers are pretty fucking clueless". But if I respond to that provocative comment, I'm the one looking for a fight?

Man I didn't even call you out specifically at all (you're the one who immediately asked me what I'm smoking) but you're going to pretend like I'm the one being aggressive. That's really typical
Racket
Profile Joined July 2013
3023 Posts
August 24 2016 20:24 GMT
#478
On August 25 2016 01:32 nothingmuch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2016 01:12 Racket wrote:
On August 25 2016 00:32 nothingmuch wrote:
Well when the "friendship" core is no longer a thing (Moon) then I guess you might as well go where the big(?) salaries are (EG.Cr1t, Liquid.Miracle).

On the topic of player worship, pro players and OG members themselves have stated that Cr1t was actually the "best" player on their team. While Miracle is a superb player, the hype around him (which mostly came from the fairly meaningless mmr grind and associated youtube vids) was never in any proportion to the "weight" he carried on the team, while particularly Notail got unwarranted hate from the clueless masses.

N0tail got hate? Just wait until new OG begins to play, if they not succeed... the hate you talk about will be nothing in comparison.


That's all speculation. We don't know if/who/how OG will be playing. Could just as easily disband or be Notail on a different position etc.
I'm just saying it's hard to count how many times Cr1ts roams, Flys drafts or Notails sacrifices made Miracle look so great and all the Notail haters/Miracle hypers are pretty fucking clueless (and that's not even going into the topic of communicative/social skills that players have to have to make a team work and that the fans are completely oblivious to).

Of course it is speculation... I specifically said "if they not succeed..."
nothingmuch
Profile Joined March 2015
448 Posts
August 24 2016 21:35 GMT
#479
On August 25 2016 05:24 Racket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2016 01:32 nothingmuch wrote:
On August 25 2016 01:12 Racket wrote:
On August 25 2016 00:32 nothingmuch wrote:
Well when the "friendship" core is no longer a thing (Moon) then I guess you might as well go where the big(?) salaries are (EG.Cr1t, Liquid.Miracle).

On the topic of player worship, pro players and OG members themselves have stated that Cr1t was actually the "best" player on their team. While Miracle is a superb player, the hype around him (which mostly came from the fairly meaningless mmr grind and associated youtube vids) was never in any proportion to the "weight" he carried on the team, while particularly Notail got unwarranted hate from the clueless masses.

N0tail got hate? Just wait until new OG begins to play, if they not succeed... the hate you talk about will be nothing in comparison.


That's all speculation. We don't know if/who/how OG will be playing. Could just as easily disband or be Notail on a different position etc.
I'm just saying it's hard to count how many times Cr1ts roams, Flys drafts or Notails sacrifices made Miracle look so great and all the Notail haters/Miracle hypers are pretty fucking clueless (and that's not even going into the topic of communicative/social skills that players have to have to make a team work and that the fans are completely oblivious to).

Of course it is speculation... I specifically said "if they not succeed..."


I think we agree, I'm just saying the the changes might be so drastic that even the haters have a hard time pinning failure on Notail.
common_cider
Profile Joined July 2011
342 Posts
August 25 2016 06:02 GMT
#480
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2596026356

notail+jerax in pubs.

1. Notail
2/3 ?
4. Jerax
5. fly

maybe attacker is the 2?
Never eat at a chinese restraunt located by the pound
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings56
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 651
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
Doublelift6008
JimRising 382
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4084
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1888
Livibee411
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde159
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• musti20045 35
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1512
• Scarra1312
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.