• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7622 users

Vici Gaming Discussion - Page 44

Forum Index > Dota 2 Player & Team Discussion
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 49 Next All
VvvV1251
Profile Joined January 2016
Algeria142 Posts
March 03 2016 02:36 GMT
#861
VG looked like a bunch of top players playing a pub, they never were on part with each others, or played like a team.

I don't know what kind of issues they have, but i hope they will fix them and come stronger by the next major/tournament.

goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
March 03 2016 10:46 GMT
#862
On March 03 2016 02:11 spudde123 wrote:
Time for Secret.iceiceice!

not if zai gets there first !
this is a quote
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
March 03 2016 21:49 GMT
#863
There seems to be something rotten in the Chinese scene overall...not enough tournaments? Scrims just with local teams?
Whatever it is, VG is not alone, I always wanted west to be better but this is just a disaster
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
qqMagnuz
Profile Joined February 2015
44 Posts
March 06 2016 14:58 GMT
#864
Sylar, CTY, iceiceice, fy, fenrir. Please, make it happen.
CxWiLL
Profile Joined May 2013
China830 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-06 21:30:00
March 06 2016 21:26 GMT
#865
Burning rekts another team he play for, Ehome, DK, IG and now VG, damn the meme is real.
lphwo
Profile Joined September 2011
Malaysia751 Posts
March 07 2016 09:39 GMT
#866
On March 03 2016 02:11 spudde123 wrote:
Time for Secret.iceiceice!

Even if Secret wanted to have a roster change, which they won't, iceiceice has a fairly serious girlfriend in China so I doubt he will leave China.
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 10:59:26
March 07 2016 10:53 GMT
#867
revenge of the black^ and hao. instead of kicking carry players like the tradition, VG is rumored to be kicking their entire remaining roster except carry

the rumored roster is : Rotk , Cty , BurNing , Kaka + 1
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
Ultimo Hombre
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia1436 Posts
March 07 2016 11:39 GMT
#868
That... seems pretty rubbish actually. Hopefully its not true.
shad2810
Profile Joined August 2013
Malaysia2682 Posts
March 07 2016 11:41 GMT
#869
That's a lineup that looks like it won't win anything
Proud owner of Fnatic and Clutch Gamers's Discussion Page
Evander Berry Wall
Profile Joined June 2014
United States1137 Posts
March 07 2016 11:57 GMT
#870
I know everyone is down on the Chinese players right now because of the results at the major, but even in spite of a general trend of issues for China, this event was singularly and unpredictably bad, so I'm only letting it effect my view of Chinese teams so much. I haven't forgotten that the EHOME who went out in a 12-9 spot this tournament 3-0d EG in a grand finals in the prior LAN.

That rather general preamble about China brings me to this supposed lineup. It doesn't impress me, even assuming things aren't so bad for China. I think rOtK has actually been a pretty great captain overall, in spite of what happened in Shanghai. He's always been shakier as an actual player. Cty is probably one of the best, if not the best mids in China right now, barring some here-to-fore unknown pub star. When rOtK and Cty were on EHOME together they did better than I think anyone was really giving them credit to do. The rest, though...

Look, Burning is overrated. I don't want to be a dick, but I just can't see how he isn't. I can't see why this lineup would do any better than the average squad with Burning it. Adding Kaka to that mix really doesn't help. Kaka is the one guy that I always forget is on EHOME. Supposedly he has some awesome MMR. I don't know, maybe support isn't the role for him, but this lineup wouldn't appear to give him a chance to do anything else. We don't know who the other person is, except that we know it isn't iceiceice, Fy, or Fenrir. Is it supposed to be somebody better than those players? Who? VG without the support duo is almost unimaginable, and I've never felt that the team's low points were because of them.

Seriously, just yesterday I was thinking about who'd be the first person I'd kick from VG, and I decided it was Burning (but maybe Super), and now I see this possibility that he is literally the only person not kicked. I hope it's misinformation.
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 12:28:22
March 07 2016 12:22 GMT
#871
On March 07 2016 20:57 Evander Berry Wall wrote:
I know everyone is down on the Chinese players right now because of the results at the major, but even in spite of a general trend of issues for China, this event was singularly and unpredictably bad, so I'm only letting it effect my view of Chinese teams so much. I haven't forgotten that the EHOME who went out in a 12-9 spot this tournament 3-0d EG in a grand finals in the prior LAN.

That rather general preamble about China brings me to this supposed lineup. It doesn't impress me, even assuming things aren't so bad for China. I think rOtK has actually been a pretty great captain overall, in spite of what happened in Shanghai. He's always been shakier as an actual player. Cty is probably one of the best, if not the best mids in China right now, barring some here-to-fore unknown pub star. When rOtK and Cty were on EHOME together they did better than I think anyone was really giving them credit to do. The rest, though...

Look, Burning is overrated. I don't want to be a dick, but I just can't see how he isn't. I can't see why this lineup would do any better than the average squad with Burning it. Adding Kaka to that mix really doesn't help. Kaka is the one guy that I always forget is on EHOME. Supposedly he has some awesome MMR. I don't know, maybe support isn't the role for him, but this lineup wouldn't appear to give him a chance to do anything else. We don't know who the other person is, except that we know it isn't iceiceice, Fy, or Fenrir. Is it supposed to be somebody better than those players? Who? VG without the support duo is almost unimaginable, and I've never felt that the team's low points were because of them.

Seriously, just yesterday I was thinking about who'd be the first person I'd kick from VG, and I decided it was Burning (but maybe Super), and now I see this possibility that he is literally the only person not kicked. I hope it's misinformation.


The only answer to that is competent drafter which VG lacked entire time.It felt like fy or super had no knowledge of meta (i agree with swindle on this) and just drafted whatever the heck they are good at without considering the meta..while it's sad ,very sad to see fy and fenrir leave VG and break up,i am really happy that fy is choosing to team up with Zyf ..i don't agree with your thoughts on BurNing so won't go into that territory.

and last player won't be anyone from ice3 ,fy or fenrir as fenrir and ice3 are going to ehome while fy is going to VG.P squad.and regarding whom they first kicked,it was going to be super ..i don't see a reason why they will continue to kick carry players millionth time from their team. i am not sure how can u shift the blame for VG's downfall over 1 player by scapegoating when they all 5 together looked like epitome of no teamwork.

btw,u are not the one to deicide who getting kicked tho :D. and this rumor is coming from chinese inner circles which sometimes becomes true ,everyone is giving thumbs down to this VG roster (if it is real) already.so it will only be upward way if this roster is indeed true.i think people should atleast wait for them competing before passing judgements.
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
March 07 2016 12:23 GMT
#872
On March 07 2016 20:39 Ultimo Hombre wrote:
That... seems pretty rubbish actually. Hopefully its not true.


will you change your support from team if this is true? because ice3 ,fy and fenrir leaving the team is pretty much confirmed at this point
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 12:30:39
March 07 2016 12:28 GMT
#873
I'm not a burning fan (nor am I a chinese dota fan) but i thought burning was consistent with his role.

Yeah the loss of fy+ fenrir is kinda a bitch if this rumor is correct. I always thought that the strongest strength of VG was their support duo.

On the rumoured LGD roster seems like the strong one.

Agressif + Maybe + xz + xiao8 + mmy


I don't how good xz is but the other 4 are certainly really good. I think this is some kind of allstar stuff
this is a quote
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
March 07 2016 12:30 GMT
#874
On March 07 2016 21:28 goody153 wrote:
I'm not a burning fan (nor am I a chinese dota fan) but i thought burning was consistent with his role.

Yeah the loss of fy+ fenrir is kinda a bitch if this rumor is correct. I always thought that the strongest strength of VG was their support duo.

The rumoured LGD roster seems like the strong one.


yea,that new rumored LGD roster is pretty good on paper
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
March 07 2016 12:33 GMT
#875
Yeah i can see it as a chinese all-star lineup kinda like Secret 2.0 china version. Man i wish this rumor was true and if the team has good cohesion i can see azarkon sweating.

Who's the best offlaner from the eastern scene ?
this is a quote
shad2810
Profile Joined August 2013
Malaysia2682 Posts
March 07 2016 12:36 GMT
#876
On March 07 2016 21:33 goody153 wrote:
Yeah i can see it as a chinese all-star lineup kinda like Secret 2.0 china version. Man i wish this rumor was true and if the team has good cohesion i can see azarkon sweating.

Who's the best offlaner from the eastern scene ?


I would say XZ or old eleven in my honest opinion.

Luo is pretty shit.
2lei is alright, i guess.
Iceiceice, well no comment.

So that's left
Rotk, old eleven and xz.
Which I believe
Old eleven or xz is the best offlaner of the scene.
Proud owner of Fnatic and Clutch Gamers's Discussion Page
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
March 07 2016 12:38 GMT
#877
Oh boy the chinese offlaner pool is small if ROTK made it to the list.
this is a quote
shad2810
Profile Joined August 2013
Malaysia2682 Posts
March 07 2016 13:11 GMT
#878
On March 07 2016 21:38 goody153 wrote:
Oh boy the chinese offlaner pool is small if ROTK made it to the list.


I might think Sala can play it seeing that his a 8k mmr player from china.
Proud owner of Fnatic and Clutch Gamers's Discussion Page
LennX
Profile Joined October 2010
4572 Posts
March 07 2016 13:17 GMT
#879
On March 07 2016 21:38 goody153 wrote:
Oh boy the chinese offlaner pool is small if ROTK made it to the list.



he is China best offlaner... which aint saying a lot lol
Mute user function on TL; http://www.liquiddota.com/blogs/491245-mute-annoying-users-in-lr-threads
Ultimo Hombre
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia1436 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 13:32:25
March 07 2016 13:28 GMT
#880
On March 07 2016 21:23 Kamisamanachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2016 20:39 Ultimo Hombre wrote:
That... seems pretty rubbish actually. Hopefully its not true.


will you change your support from team if this is true? because ice3 ,fy and fenrir leaving the team is pretty much confirmed at this point

Yeah, ill prolly switch to VG.P so I dont need to change flairs :D VG without fy/fenrir is just weird. Its also weird considering theyve always been a strong point of VG all the way back to when the team was formed with ZSMJ, sydm etc. Maybe they just want to get away from each other after playing together for so long. The new Ehome and LGD lineups look great on paper though.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
ProTech130
Nina 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 137
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick206
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick911
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1067
• Rush1057
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 27m
Replay Cast
17h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.