• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:41
CEST 17:41
KST 00:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9883 users

General Discussion - Page 6137

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
August 12 2014 21:42 GMT
#122721
The only game I'm looking forward to coming out is Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. That shit's gonna be so good, I have 400 hours played in the original. :D
super gg
Adrian_mx
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico1880 Posts
August 12 2014 21:43 GMT
#122722
With the upcoming patch do you guys think Doom & other offlanes become phased out/nerfed ?
我是冠军
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
August 12 2014 21:44 GMT
#122723
On August 13 2014 06:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 06:21 crms wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
I just play doter and ignore the "industry" of idiots anyway

Yep. Generally speaking I've always been an 'insert competitive online game' and I get super hardcore into it and only dabble in other games that might be good on the side. Lately though, there hasn't been much need to dabble on the side. ~_~

have u tried poe that games great
not the most competitive I'll grant u

Yeah, I played a ton of PoE from beta until about March of last year. I got pretty wealthy in hardcore, I think I quit with about 35 exalt worth of currency (I dropped one of the first shavronnes wrappings on HC) but I haven't really played much since the new league additions. I'm going to try again when the new patch is released next week or so!
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 12 2014 21:45 GMT
#122724
No the buff to the offlane makes the game far more active with strong fighting offlaners and roaming supports being the norm. It's hard to think that Icefrog will think that is too much of a bad thing so long as silly all-in push lineups like carry furion offlane veno mid DP don't become the norm.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
August 12 2014 21:46 GMT
#122725
On August 13 2014 06:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 06:21 crms wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
I just play doter and ignore the "industry" of idiots anyway

Yep. Generally speaking I've always been an 'insert competitive online game' and I get super hardcore into it and only dabble in other games that might be good on the side. Lately though, there hasn't been much need to dabble on the side. ~_~

have u tried poe that games great
not the most competitive I'll grant u

too many network issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 21:47:30
August 12 2014 21:47 GMT
#122726
On August 13 2014 06:44 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 06:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:21 crms wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
I just play doter and ignore the "industry" of idiots anyway

Yep. Generally speaking I've always been an 'insert competitive online game' and I get super hardcore into it and only dabble in other games that might be good on the side. Lately though, there hasn't been much need to dabble on the side. ~_~

have u tried poe that games great
not the most competitive I'll grant u

Yeah, I played a ton of PoE from beta until about March of last year. I got pretty wealthy in hardcore, I think I quit with about 35 exalt worth of currency (I dropped one of the first shavronnes wrappings on HC) but I haven't really played much since the new league additions. I'm going to try again when the new patch is released next week or so!

Well that legacy shavs is worth a lot more than 35ex if u still have but prolly not huh. nobody plays the actual league "Hardcore" anymore even though the hardcore challenge leagues are quite popular.

I'll be playing with the new leagues too but I tend to play the softcore side cuz noob we'll see. Maybe if it's easier than invasion was...

E: HOW COME EVERYBODY'S LYING ABOUT THEIR LOCATION WTF
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 12 2014 21:49 GMT
#122727
On August 13 2014 06:23 Targe wrote:
my number of games i like to play is seriously diminishing
im starting to go through old games


Same. I really want to delve back into stories but I cant be bothered to invest attention.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 12 2014 21:50 GMT
#122728
Time for HalfLife 3 at gamescom huehuehue
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 21:58:12
August 12 2014 21:55 GMT
#122729
any of you guys have Planetary Annihilation?
need people to play that with.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
lprk
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2249 Posts
August 12 2014 21:56 GMT
#122730
On August 13 2014 06:44 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 06:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:21 crms wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
I just play doter and ignore the "industry" of idiots anyway

Yep. Generally speaking I've always been an 'insert competitive online game' and I get super hardcore into it and only dabble in other games that might be good on the side. Lately though, there hasn't been much need to dabble on the side. ~_~

have u tried poe that games great
not the most competitive I'll grant u

Yeah, I played a ton of PoE from beta until about March of last year. I got pretty wealthy in hardcore, I think I quit with about 35 exalt worth of currency (I dropped one of the first shavronnes wrappings on HC) but I haven't really played much since the new league additions. I'm going to try again when the new patch is released next week or so!

If you're planning on playing HC I'd advise to wait month or two, last time it took GGG lot of time to balance desync deaths when boss spawn dozens of skeletons on you or guys who can offscreen oneshot toons that aren't very overgeared while leveling.
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
August 12 2014 21:59 GMT
#122731
On August 13 2014 06:55 PassiveAce wrote:
any of you guys have Planetary Annihilation?
need people to play that with.

Is it actually good? I've been pretty skeptical about it since the kickstarter announcement. Selling boxed copies of an early access game is pretty weird, too. :D
super gg
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 22:06:22
August 12 2014 22:01 GMT
#122732
it is really really really good.
you can drop planets on your friends.

multiplayer is completely playable in its current state imo. i think its a very solid rts.
pretty much everything you see in the trailer you can do in the current build.

this is one of the early access games that is actually really legit. pricey by todays standards though.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
August 12 2014 22:02 GMT
#122733
I can't be bothered to pay for games anymore.
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
August 12 2014 22:08 GMT
#122734
That's awesome! I was worried they were not going to achieve what they wanted to. I'm probably gonna buy it when it goes on a sale and never play, like 90% of the games I have on steam.
super gg
tehh4ck3r
Profile Joined August 2013
Magrathea7086 Posts
August 12 2014 22:09 GMT
#122735
On August 13 2014 06:50 Sn0_Man wrote:
Time for HalfLife 3 at gamescom huehuehue


l4d3 at gamescom is actually a distinct possibility (probability?)

AdministratorIn those days, spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
August 12 2014 22:09 GMT
#122736
I hope Cyberpunk 2077 becomes a baller game.
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
August 12 2014 22:12 GMT
#122737
On August 13 2014 06:47 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 06:44 crms wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:21 crms wrote:
On August 13 2014 06:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
I just play doter and ignore the "industry" of idiots anyway

Yep. Generally speaking I've always been an 'insert competitive online game' and I get super hardcore into it and only dabble in other games that might be good on the side. Lately though, there hasn't been much need to dabble on the side. ~_~

have u tried poe that games great
not the most competitive I'll grant u

Yeah, I played a ton of PoE from beta until about March of last year. I got pretty wealthy in hardcore, I think I quit with about 35 exalt worth of currency (I dropped one of the first shavronnes wrappings on HC) but I haven't really played much since the new league additions. I'm going to try again when the new patch is released next week or so!

Well that legacy shavs is worth a lot more than 35ex if u still have but prolly not huh. nobody plays the actual league "Hardcore" anymore even though the hardcore challenge leagues are quite popular.

I'll be playing with the new leagues too but I tend to play the softcore side cuz noob we'll see. Maybe if it's easier than invasion was...

E: HOW COME EVERYBODY'S LYING ABOUT THEIR LOCATION WTF

Yeah, I realized upon a brief return last December that the old leagues are pretty dead, especially hardcore. I like the rotating league system though, just haven't had the time/desire to play. I think the new patch will spark my interest again and look forward to playing on Beyond (the new hardcore league).
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 22:13:22
August 12 2014 22:12 GMT
#122738
On August 13 2014 07:09 tehh4ck3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 06:50 Sn0_Man wrote:
Time for HalfLife 3 at gamescom huehuehue


l4d3 at gamescom is actually a distinct possibility (probability?)



not gonna happen.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 12 2014 22:13 GMT
#122739
L4D2 Episode 1 clearly
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 22:14:35
August 12 2014 22:14 GMT
#122740
On August 13 2014 07:09 Gosi wrote:
I hope Cyberpunk 2077 becomes a baller game.

I have a lot of confidence in CD Projekt Red

I thought the l4d guys were working on Evolve?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 19m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.