|
|
On November 30 2013 18:04 Firebolt145 wrote:Player number 36931272 DSR is:
1025
This player has a Gold DSR score (top 30%). I'm awful at this game.
Mine's 1035
I don't know if I should be relieved or cry when I compare it to yours.
|
I'm 994 just below firebolt :o
|
I am still at number 1 in queue :D
|
28103 Posts
On November 30 2013 19:20 Qbek wrote: I am still at number 1 in queue :D lol
Also apparently Dendi was in the 1400's, so for all those 1500+ TLers it's time to start applying for pro teams and add "had higher dsr than Dendi" to your resume.
|
This DSR is total bs man, no way am i that bad at dota
|
On November 30 2013 19:20 Qbek wrote: I am still at number 1 in queue :D
How long did it take for yours to get to 1? Mine resets whenever I check so will have to wait a whiles. Curious to see how bad I am based on this... 'rating".
|
On November 30 2013 19:28 Nilrem wrote:How long did it take for yours to get to 1? Mine resets whenever I check so will have to wait a whiles. Curious to see how bad I am based on this... 'rating". I was 1 since the second i put my ID in. I now used the dotabuff link and am at like 600
|
On November 30 2013 19:00 Firebolt145 wrote: DBR said I was top 2% of players
DSR obviously more accurate guys
y, with DBR i was at top 8% which seems fair, as i play dota for pretty long time now but always casual. DSR says im top 80%, which would be way below average... oO.
|
Yeah i am at 673, 80%. I dare say I am not THAT bad
|
first step is acceptance guys
|
|
|
DBR was lot more accurate
|
DSR is incredibly dumb. No reason to talk about it really. When my 200 win smurf is over 600 points higher than my 2800 games played main account u kno something is just wrong.
DBR actually correct. This is not.
|
Also roaming potm is the shit. new smaller arrow and low-cd.. easy win hero.
|
On November 30 2013 19:13 TheEmulator wrote:How are you not 2k+ Captain yomi. its bcuz rabidch is a p2l (pay 2 loose( player
|
Hmm. I wonder if they're doing "play with the pro's" or something at Dreamhack? Both Puppey and Hvost have been in pub games queuing with and against some average players over the last hour, and I just saw one with all of Alliance bar Bulldog aswell
|
On November 30 2013 19:56 Qbek wrote: Yeah i am at 673, 80%. I dare say I am not THAT bad
675 here, but was playing about half my games in vhigh when it was last possible to check.
It gave me about the number I was expecting though! I play almost exclusively supports that don't lend themselves to impressive kda variances when actually played as support... so a system designed to give you a skill rating based on your statistical performance isn't likely to be something that's gonna reflect well on me.
|
On November 30 2013 19:22 TheEmulator wrote:lol Also apparently Dendi was in the 1400's, so for all those 1500+ TLers it's time to start applying for pro teams and add "had higher dsr than Dendi" to your resume. already sent a pm to demon
|
On November 30 2013 20:53 Erasme wrote:Show nested quote +On November 30 2013 19:22 TheEmulator wrote:On November 30 2013 19:20 Qbek wrote: I am still at number 1 in queue :D lol Also apparently Dendi was in the 1400's, so for all those 1500+ TLers it's time to start applying for pro teams and add "had higher dsr than Dendi" to your resume. already sent a pm to demon Demon is in korea now u silly goose
|
On November 30 2013 20:05 Cool Cat wrote:Show nested quote +On November 30 2013 19:13 TheEmulator wrote:On November 30 2013 19:11 Cool Cat wrote: i'm at 888 dsr naisu How are you not 2k+ Captain yomi. its bcuz rabidch is a p2l (pay 2 loose( player how else do you get easy games
unsurprisingly, DSR is inaccurate because the metrics it uses don't really correlate at all. who wudda thunk it?
|
|
|
|
|
|