|
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 30 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote: I'm curious how many of these people that make fun of Firebolt have actually even played a game with Firebolt. I 1v1'd him once
+ Show Spoiler +ill never get back what he took from me.
|
Russian Federation4050 Posts
On November 30 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote: I'm curious how many of these people that make fun of Firebolt have actually even played a game with Firebolt. It took him 2 minutes to realise that I didn't buy any regen, when we 1v1'd.
|
It took me that long to realize I wasn't playing against hard bot when we 1v1d
|
On November 30 2013 09:29 Kupon3ss wrote: It took me that long to realize I wasn't playing against hard bot when we 1v1d
Liek your abbadon
|
Kinda random but does anyone remember which streamer it was that has been doing the A-Z challenge on his stream recently? I think it was someone on fnatic but I can't remember and it's bothering me.
|
On November 30 2013 11:40 Najda wrote: Kinda random but does anyone remember which streamer it was that has been doing the A-Z challenge on his stream recently? I think it was someone on fnatic but I can't remember and it's bothering me.
Synderen is doing the A-Z he's the only one that I know of that is doing it.
|
On November 30 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote: I'm curious how many of these people that make fun of Firebolt have actually even played a game with Firebolt.
one time i went mid as SF
he picked silencer to counter, got pooled regen, and had someone on his team pick treant, all pre-patch
dirtiest player in the game
|
On November 30 2013 11:56 paper wrote:Show nested quote +On November 30 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote: I'm curious how many of these people that make fun of Firebolt have actually even played a game with Firebolt. one time i went mid as SF he picked silencer to counter, got pooled regen, and had someone on his team pick treant, all pre-patch dirtiest player in the game Did Firebolt win that?
|
On November 30 2013 11:59 Mataza wrote:Show nested quote +On November 30 2013 11:56 paper wrote:On November 30 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote: I'm curious how many of these people that make fun of Firebolt have actually even played a game with Firebolt. one time i went mid as SF he picked silencer to counter, got pooled regen, and had someone on his team pick treant, all pre-patch dirtiest player in the game Did Firebolt win that?
By a close margin.
|
playing against midas bfury bounty now ive seen it all
|
On November 30 2013 12:45 teddyoojo wrote: playing against midas bfury bounty now ive seen it all gotta get that lvl 3 track faster yo
also is it just me or are people's profiles not loading at all..
|
On November 30 2013 11:49 valheru wrote:Show nested quote +On November 30 2013 11:40 Najda wrote: Kinda random but does anyone remember which streamer it was that has been doing the A-Z challenge on his stream recently? I think it was someone on fnatic but I can't remember and it's bothering me. Synderen is doing the A-Z he's the only one that I know of that is doing it.
Given the pronoun, it's probably Synderen, but Sheever was doing it the other day.2
|
Meracle- officially to Titan now
|
How to turn on console function?
|
United States47024 Posts
On November 30 2013 11:56 paper wrote:Show nested quote +On November 30 2013 06:38 TheYango wrote: I'm curious how many of these people that make fun of Firebolt have actually even played a game with Firebolt. one time i went mid as SF he picked silencer to counter, got pooled regen, and had someone on his team pick treant, all pre-patch dirtiest player in the game Isn't it standard practice to try and fuck over an SF picker?
|
Some people who, in theory, should fuck over SF pickers with their randoms, get fucked over instead
yes, tinker who went laser-march and walked into all 3 razes, I haven't forgotten
|
On November 30 2013 14:30 trinxified wrote:How to turn on console function? 
Launch Steam-Library-right click dota2-properties-set launch options- -console- click ok.
|
So my DSR is apparently 769 I also don't know what this means.
|
United States47024 Posts
|
On November 30 2013 15:09 Defury wrote: So my DSR is apparently 769 I also don't know what this means.
is this the non-elo based rating that was posted on reddit a few days ago?
|
|
|
|
|
|