General Discussion - Page 4397
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
On November 23 2013 07:20 Sn0_Man wrote: According to the MLG thread it may be because of noscript (assuming you turned off adblock). Yeah, I'm getting it even with adblock disabled. Don't know why they can't just use twitch like the rest of the world. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
Besides, MLG's stream is much higher quality on their streaming service than on Twitch tbh. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On November 23 2013 07:25 Esoterikk wrote: Yeah, I'm getting it even with adblock disabled. Don't know why they can't just use twitch like the rest of the world. Because you can watch twitch with Adblock on? I think the point is they want to deliver ads. | ||
|
maos
Sweden50 Posts
I kinda hope it's true, while I like a scene where most teams are friends, a rivalry like that can make it a little bit more interesting. EDIT: I know this sounds crazy, and I'm definitely not trying to start a flamewar so refrain from using my comment to hate on either player. I just thought it looked interesting, unfortunately they moved the camera so I couldn't see if that's what really happened. | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
On November 23 2013 08:28 maos wrote: Did EE turn around when Loda came to shake his hand? I might just be imagining things, but after shaking hands with everyone else from Alliance it looked like he wasn't very interested in shaking hands with Loda. I kinda hope it's true, while I like a scene where most teams are friends, a rivalry like that can make it a little bit more interesting. EDIT: I know this sounds crazy, and I'm definitely not trying to start a flamewar so refrain from using my comment to hate on either player. I just thought it looked interesting, unfortunately they moved the camera so I couldn't see if that's what really happened. Imagine us some years down the road, reminiscing about today as the time when the legendary EE-sama was still inexperienced. Also imagine EEsama ever being respected as a legendary player. Hard to imagine in a way. | ||
|
Kirsed
9381 Posts
| ||
|
Resisty
United States375 Posts
| ||
|
synd
Bulgaria586 Posts
I hope they'll be available in youtube cause I can't watch all 3 streams at the same time. Epicness overload :D | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
TheSubtleArt
Canada2527 Posts
loda tweet lol wtf | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
For all we know its Canadians shouting that. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
Jaaaaasper
United States10225 Posts
| ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
| ||
|
Acritter
Syria7637 Posts
On November 23 2013 12:39 TheSubtleArt wrote: Sorry if posted already but https://twitter.com/LodaBerg/status/404050012164079616 loda tweet lol wtf Who fucking DOES that? Shameful. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
On November 23 2013 13:22 Jaaaaasper wrote: And according to kelly milkies alliance were shaking in fear in the booths. I think we have a possible recipient for most ridiculous use of hyperbole in 2013. Pretty sure she already deleted it from reddit. I'd like to point out that this, unlike what loda said on twitter, is not the first hostile/rude crowd alliance has dealt with, leading me to question the sound proofing of the booths. I hear loda piddled himself I mean, if they were shaking in fear, i think thats logical to assume | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
Or awesome. You should hear the shit we yell at Red Sox games. Lets just all accept it for what it is, people having a good time getting hyped up and doing a little trash talking. | ||
| ||