• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6965 users

General Discussion - Page 4376

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 20 2013 08:24 GMT
#87501
On November 20 2013 17:23 icystorage wrote:
let me guess, you're gonna mountain profit till midas -> shadowblade and not gank and just split push all game while your teammates go 4v5?

that's the annoying part

More like mountain until naked dagon, then afk in fountain all game and just teleport to ks then go back to fountain.
Administrator
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
November 20 2013 08:51 GMT
#87502
On November 20 2013 17:23 icystorage wrote:
let me guess, you're gonna mountain profit till midas -> shadowblade and not gank and just split push all game while your teammates go 4v5?

that's the annoying part

I mean annoying for the enemy. The global presence and everything. I haven't used him EVER in playing DotA since 2007-2008.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Pippi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden540 Posts
November 20 2013 08:58 GMT
#87503
Is it just me and my MM, or does opponents more often bash you if you do good rather than when you actually make misstakes and let your own team down? And its totally uncalled for also, because I never speak in all chat, like never.
Toast and coffe
zezamer
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland5701 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 11:57:34
November 20 2013 11:56 GMT
#87504
opponents bash those who annoy them
Dentz
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia50 Posts
November 20 2013 12:25 GMT
#87505
http://dotabuff.com/matches/392427703

this game.. I dont even
(I'm the tinker)
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 20 2013 12:41 GMT
#87506
On November 20 2013 21:25 Dentz wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/392427703

this game.. I dont even
(I'm the tinker)

I get the impression you're voicing your displeasure with that game, and if so you should head to the qq thread for this sort of thing in the future please.
Moderator
Dentz
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia50 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 12:50:51
November 20 2013 12:50 GMT
#87507
On November 20 2013 21:41 Firebolt145 wrote:
I get the impression you're voicing your displeasure with that game, and if so you should head to the qq thread for this sort of thing in the future please.

It does sound like that now that I read it lol

Tusk and Ember were having a petty argument, but the Slark and NP made me laugh and have a good time cause we were just bantering over all talk for most of the game. NP went dagon-ethereal too and was just TP'ing all over the map, wrecking our supports.

Was a really enjoyable game, I was actually smiling at the end.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 13:39:54
November 20 2013 13:10 GMT
#87508
On November 20 2013 17:23 icystorage wrote:
let me guess, you're gonna mountain profit till midas -> shadowblade and not gank and just split push all game while your teammates go 4v5?

that's the annoying part


At least this NP is getting something accomplished for your team, and sorta utilizes the hero's strength. Split pushing when done properly can effectively make your team fights to be 3v4 on your favor, or at least get tower gold, raxes, etc...

Furion that will just cliff jungle and then rush a naked Dagon 5 is just nerve racking though. Most of the time doesn't help the team at all.

On November 20 2013 21:25 Dentz wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/392427703

this game.. I dont even
(I'm the tinker)


Just because you got an awesome kill score/GPM/XPM, etc. doesn't mean you should win 100%... Granted your team mates might have sucked balls, but maybe it also has something to do with your gameplay or how you could've helped your team.

You sound like those people who go on all-chat at the end of the game after the loss and say, "well I got 13-2, so my team noob", while all they did is chase supports all over the map or KS hard with a dagon/nukes. Did nothing for the team nor complete objectives.

But hey, we all go through that. I had a game like that too, so I feel your pain. I do try to not base my game on kill score though. It urks me when I see others go all-chat with that and think they are pro since their kill score is better.
Dantak
Profile Joined January 2006
Czech Republic648 Posts
November 20 2013 13:23 GMT
#87509
On November 20 2013 21:25 Dentz wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/392427703

this game.. I dont even
(I'm the tinker)


Looking at this post: how can I see this game ingame? There used to be "watch replay" button on dotabuff but it's not anymore (or am I just blind?)
"Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery." - f33red k0r34n z3rg
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
November 20 2013 13:24 GMT
#87510
On November 20 2013 20:56 zezamer wrote:
opponents bash those who annoy them


rng is hella weird

I blinked into a PA as QoP on 3 separate occasions and I was 3-critted in a row to death every time

much later when I did the same, one crit would have killed me and ended the game, but nope, got 3 hits from Phantom Strike and 0 crits
ffxiv enjoyer
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
November 20 2013 13:28 GMT
#87511
On November 20 2013 22:23 PetrBlaha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 21:25 Dentz wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/392427703

this game.. I dont even
(I'm the tinker)


Looking at this post: how can I see this game ingame? There used to be "watch replay" button on dotabuff but it's not anymore (or am I just blind?)


Search the match ID?
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 13:39:37
November 20 2013 13:39 GMT
#87512
oops
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 20 2013 13:49 GMT
#87513
On November 20 2013 22:39 trinxified wrote:
oops

i thought you were trying to emphasise your point or something
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Dentz
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia50 Posts
November 20 2013 13:49 GMT
#87514
On November 20 2013 22:10 trinxified wrote:
Just because you got an awesome kill score/GPM/XPM, etc. doesn't mean you should win 100%... Granted your team mates might have sucked balls, but maybe it also has something to do with your gameplay or how you could've helped your team.

You sound like those people who go on all-chat at the end of the game after the loss and say, "well I got 13-2, so my team noob", while all they did is chase supports all over the map or KS hard with a dagon/nukes. Did nothing for the team nor complete objectives.

But hey, we all go through that. I had a game like that too, so I feel your pain. I do try to not base my game on kill score though. It urks me when I see others go all-chat with that and think they are pro since their kill score is better.


Thats true, I'm not sure whats the best way to team fight as tinker, I'm worried about my positioning a lot of the time

apparently I stole lane farm and KS'd according to my teammates but idk, tried to limit it
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 20 2013 14:34 GMT
#87515
u probly could have dropped the bottle and picked up a hex, permahex is pretty good
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 20 2013 14:43 GMT
#87516
Are there still Furions cliff jungling? I haven't seen it in months, maybe I'm just lucky.
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
Eyx
Profile Joined December 2010
England165 Posts
November 20 2013 14:50 GMT
#87517
On November 20 2013 22:49 Dentz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 22:10 trinxified wrote:
Just because you got an awesome kill score/GPM/XPM, etc. doesn't mean you should win 100%... Granted your team mates might have sucked balls, but maybe it also has something to do with your gameplay or how you could've helped your team.

You sound like those people who go on all-chat at the end of the game after the loss and say, "well I got 13-2, so my team noob", while all they did is chase supports all over the map or KS hard with a dagon/nukes. Did nothing for the team nor complete objectives.

But hey, we all go through that. I had a game like that too, so I feel your pain. I do try to not base my game on kill score though. It urks me when I see others go all-chat with that and think they are pro since their kill score is better.


Thats true, I'm not sure whats the best way to team fight as tinker, I'm worried about my positioning a lot of the time

apparently I stole lane farm and KS'd according to my teammates but idk, tried to limit it


You really need hex on tinker with that much farm it is far more useful to your team than really any other item.
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
November 20 2013 14:57 GMT
#87518
It's not that hard to get a good score with dagon Tinker tbh.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
November 20 2013 15:31 GMT
#87519
tinker is hard hero so when bad like me go eblade dagon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 15:48:01
November 20 2013 15:43 GMT
#87520
wrong thread
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Prev 1 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3699
Soma 397
Rush 350
Bisu 291
BeSt 185
Killer 106
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 70
Shinee 65
Sexy 16
[ Show more ]
sorry 11
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc1957
Counter-Strike
olofmeister698
byalli561
shoxiejesuss561
edward18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns23008
summit1g7426
ceh9522
Happy291
dupreeh249
crisheroes203
Sick173
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1552
• Stunt419
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.