General Discussion - Page 4366
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
On November 19 2013 00:45 unkkz wrote: Omni is soul killingly boring, and I also hate slardar. Omni is just very ... relaxing ... you farm your rad/sny/skadi/mkb and then you end the game. Very relaxing hero to play. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On November 19 2013 01:21 Sn0_Man wrote: AA's a hero I have issues enjoying in pubs. It's just so hard to have a game where AA did something that another support wouldn't have done 3x better. Agreed by a lot. I actually kind of hate that hero. | ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
Also all heroes cited so far are super fun to play | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
The problem is that you are still useless pre-atos barring some ults for gank purposes, but atos is like 3100 gold (way more than blink), but its not insanely good like blink is. Plus BKB etc. Plus it delays your Aghs which is I think the real draw to AA these days. . The issue with Omni is that EVERYTHING is always your fault lol. | ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
On November 19 2013 01:28 Qbek wrote: Only heroes i repick are ones that take effort to play. Tinker, meepo , chen, if I had 400 apm i'd play BW. Also all heroes cited so far are super fun to play Tinker isn't bad - you just have to get into a certain rythm. If you're unsure how to lane him/not having success with it, then you can just ancient stack and shit. Sure it's not the most efficient, but you can do it. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On November 19 2013 01:30 Testuser wrote: Tinker isn't bad - you just have to get into a certain rythm. If you're unsure how to lane him/not having success with it, then you can just ancient stack and shit. Sure it's not the most efficient, but you can do it. He's one of the harder heroes to play in lategame teamfight situations. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On November 19 2013 01:28 Qbek wrote: if I had 400 apm i'd play BW. ^^ | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On November 19 2013 01:29 Sn0_Man wrote: I wonder how good solomid atos rush AA is these days. That might be an actual way to play the hero (not sure). The problem is that you are still useless pre-atos barring some ults for gank purposes, but atos is like 3100 gold (way more than blink), but its not insanely good like blink is. Plus BKB etc. Plus it delays your Aghs which is I think the real draw to AA these days. . The issue with Omni is that EVERYTHING is always your fault lol. If you're not rushing Agha, Mek or Force Staff should be priorities. The hero isn't a gank hero. He's a teamfight hero, so it makes most sense to buy teamfight items. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
Yes yes atos is bad i was just thinking out loud. I came to the conclusion it was bad myself ![]() Running a support who can't roam effectively is also unfortunate (I mean, I guess AA can gank a lane that already has a reliable stun but... who can't?). You have to roam with a setup buddy and at that point you are already kinda past pub reasonability as well as being strictly worse than something like a lesh for what you are doing. Supports can't just sit in lane and zone/pull like 6.78 so you can't run something quite so useless at ganking (and level dependant) like AA. I guess in a dual lane situation with a partner like clock you could make it happen but... ewwww that seems bad again. Heroes that do fucknothing by themselves at all stages of the game just aren't fun for me. | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
Ember...has an atrociously bad last hitting animation for a melee. I dislike playing Ancient Apparition as well but I find Omniknight fun. | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 19 2013 03:48 TheEmulator wrote: Except it's deMuslim being ddosed.It's a sign of popularity so that's good at least. | ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
On November 19 2013 03:41 LuckoftheIrish wrote: I find myself wondering if it's even worth keeping EG.Dota 2 around at this point. It's not just the lack of results, it's also the constant DDoS issues that mean they never get to play. Isn't it more of the team managements fault if they can't set up a proper proxy to secure their players from these attacks? Getting rid of their Dota 2 team would be ridiculous, if EG want's presence in the scene anyway. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
I had some issues with fog as well, where the FOW wouldn't appear. I was downhill the river and the fog in the opposing teams uphill wouldn't be there but the units would unveil if I walk uphill like normal, it's disorienting. The projectile bug is bad. | ||
| ||
. 