• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7736 users

General Discussion - Page 4365

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
November 18 2013 07:40 GMT
#87281
how often should I be going the bottle rush 3 branch 1 tango build in the new patch?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
November 18 2013 07:45 GMT
#87282
Collected all of the gems I wanted.

Got Axe with 5 gems : Call damage done + taken, Battle hunger kills, Enemies culled, Near death kills
Mirana with Max stun arrows
Windrunner with Double shackles + Multi-hero powershots
Rubick with Spells stolen + Ultimates stolen

I'm fulfilled.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
msl
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany477 Posts
November 18 2013 08:15 GMT
#87283
On November 18 2013 12:40 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Anyone else have a hero that completely demotivates them? Repicking into Omniknight makes me want to abandon. It's the worst feeling.


KOTL! I don't know what it is about him, I usually am a competent support, but I have 0 wins on KOTL.
Can't play, won't play KOTL! Creepy old no good walking lightbulbe....
Support TONY best TONY
juracule
Profile Joined November 2013
292 Posts
November 18 2013 08:22 GMT
#87284
On November 18 2013 16:40 PassiveAce wrote:
how often should I be going the bottle rush 3 branch 1 tango build in the new patch?

Iunno
I can tell you tho i personally barely ever do this anymore. I just spend all my gold to get a last hit advantage at mid and then proceed to more comfortably out-cs the enemy mid.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
November 18 2013 08:23 GMT
#87285
On November 18 2013 17:15 msl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 12:40 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Anyone else have a hero that completely demotivates them? Repicking into Omniknight makes me want to abandon. It's the worst feeling.


KOTL! I don't know what it is about him, I usually am a competent support, but I have 0 wins on KOTL.
Can't play, won't play KOTL! Creepy old no good walking lightbulbe....


KotL one of the few real supports I love to play. Always land those brilliant max horses! And then trolling people with stealing their mana like I'm BS. Also gotta remember the gigantic AoE blind/knockback for teamfights.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 09:16:39
November 18 2013 08:47 GMT
#87286
On November 18 2013 17:23 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 17:15 msl wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:40 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Anyone else have a hero that completely demotivates them? Repicking into Omniknight makes me want to abandon. It's the worst feeling.


KOTL! I don't know what it is about him, I usually am a competent support, but I have 0 wins on KOTL.
Can't play, won't play KOTL! Creepy old no good walking lightbulbe....


KotL one of the few real supports I love to play. Always land those brilliant max horses! And then trolling people with stealing their mana like I'm BS. Also gotta remember the gigantic AoE blind/knockback for teamfights.

I love KotL but am completely horrible w/ him since WC3 DotA. Even more so when he got the new ult thing.

Actually... I forgot what the old ult did... What did it do?
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
November 18 2013 09:28 GMT
#87287
On November 18 2013 17:47 EnumaAvalon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 17:23 Zooper31 wrote:
On November 18 2013 17:15 msl wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:40 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Anyone else have a hero that completely demotivates them? Repicking into Omniknight makes me want to abandon. It's the worst feeling.


KOTL! I don't know what it is about him, I usually am a competent support, but I have 0 wins on KOTL.
Can't play, won't play KOTL! Creepy old no good walking lightbulbe....


KotL one of the few real supports I love to play. Always land those brilliant max horses! And then trolling people with stealing their mana like I'm BS. Also gotta remember the gigantic AoE blind/knockback for teamfights.

I love KotL but am completely horrible w/ him since WC3 DotA. Even more so when he got the new ult thing.

Actually... I forgot what the old ult did... What did it do?

Think you could make a wisp army or something like that. Not sure.
Skol
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 18 2013 09:28 GMT
#87288
I wonder if dota2 will ever have something like the Saxxy Awards.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
November 18 2013 09:32 GMT
#87289
Watching EG.MSS stream, he's playing mid Earth Spirit vs Voker, raping him pretty damn badly.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
November 18 2013 09:39 GMT
#87290
On November 18 2013 18:28 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 17:47 EnumaAvalon wrote:
On November 18 2013 17:23 Zooper31 wrote:
On November 18 2013 17:15 msl wrote:
On November 18 2013 12:40 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Anyone else have a hero that completely demotivates them? Repicking into Omniknight makes me want to abandon. It's the worst feeling.


KOTL! I don't know what it is about him, I usually am a competent support, but I have 0 wins on KOTL.
Can't play, won't play KOTL! Creepy old no good walking lightbulbe....


KotL one of the few real supports I love to play. Always land those brilliant max horses! And then trolling people with stealing their mana like I'm BS. Also gotta remember the gigantic AoE blind/knockback for teamfights.

I love KotL but am completely horrible w/ him since WC3 DotA. Even more so when he got the new ult thing.

Actually... I forgot what the old ult did... What did it do?

Think you could make a wisp army or something like that. Not sure.


Yeah, you'd get a wisp who summoned spirits from corpses and had instant global teleport (two wisps with aghanims). Split push from the fountain like a boss.
Bora Pain minha porra!
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
November 18 2013 11:08 GMT
#87291
http://t.qq.com/ChuaN967?viewId=334746128288895&ptlang=1033&pgv_ref=im.buddylist.icon

ChuaN retiring :\ confirmed info from his weibo.

GODDAMN IT
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
November 18 2013 11:21 GMT
#87292
Thank you based Mali who provided the news month ago.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
November 18 2013 11:46 GMT
#87293
Also syndereN confirmed to be 6th aka bench player for mouz. Not yet confirmed who will take his place, unicornxoxo is standin in for us.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
November 18 2013 15:35 GMT
#87294
the new natures prophet trees from diretide are awesome, I've very happy to have them. headbuttin' little shithead trees, yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 15:43:25
November 18 2013 15:43 GMT
#87295
On November 18 2013 12:40 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Anyone else have a hero that completely demotivates them? Repicking into Omniknight makes me want to abandon. It's the worst feeling.

venomancer and disruptor, i really dont get the heroes

On November 19 2013 00:35 crms wrote:
the new natures prophet trees from diretide are awesome, I've very happy to have them. headbuttin' little shithead trees, yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy.


furion picking scum
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 18 2013 15:44 GMT
#87296
On November 18 2013 20:46 739 wrote:
Also syndereN confirmed to be 6th aka bench player for mouz. Not yet confirmed who will take his place, unicornxoxo is standin in for us.

Interesting - synd taking a step back to focus on school?
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
November 18 2013 15:45 GMT
#87297
Omni is soul killingly boring, and I also hate slardar.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 18 2013 15:48 GMT
#87298
On November 19 2013 00:45 unkkz wrote:
Omni is soul killingly boring, and I also hate slardar.

Slardar is fun as hell - being crazy aggressive once you get a blink is fun
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Pippi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden540 Posts
November 18 2013 15:50 GMT
#87299
Every hero is fun if you're trying to have fun with it! (no shit)
Toast and coffe
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
November 18 2013 16:18 GMT
#87300
slardar rules.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
Nina 149
ViBE137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13971
Artosis 540
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
canceldota148
League of Legends
Doublelift3801
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1559
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe117
Other Games
summit1g6490
shahzam540
Day[9].tv480
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde77
Trikslyr43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• RyuSc2 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur487
• Day9tv480
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.