General Discussion - Page 4348
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
Cocacooh
Norway1510 Posts
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
| ||
|
Darkren
Canada1841 Posts
On November 16 2013 01:15 Animzor wrote: Ye, especially LoL people are extremely annoyed by the courier. Their annoyed by having a servant bring them items? Those lol scrubs | ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
On November 16 2013 00:51 cecek wrote: Do you think Diretide is a good introduction to Dota? As in, if someone asked you to teach them Dota, would Diretide be a good way to show them the game for the first time? diretide is quite hectic free-for-all so theres no time to read skills and explain stuff. initially i'd say its a great intro but really its not - newbies need slow pacing at start of a game to even begin to get comfortable (reading skills, getting used to walking...) On November 16 2013 01:23 Cocacooh wrote: anyone been able to find a server the last hour? severs are generally fucked atm, imnot playing | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On November 16 2013 01:16 ReignSupreme. wrote: I think the tutorial is a fine introduction to dota. Diretide is all over the place and it's not like your teammates are gonna be on the same page. At the end if the day both are valid. As long at the person is coming comfortable with buying items, using tp and so on, any way of learning is fine. I like dire tide because it ends quickly and thy get free money to fuck around with items. | ||
|
NeoGeoOdin
Colombia140 Posts
HUE | ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
On November 16 2013 01:32 NeoGeoOdin wrote: i like playing ES, but i dont like ES at all, i rather enjoy ES tho HUE For a sec i thought i was in the PoE thread, even more confusing | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
Klonere
Ireland4123 Posts
| ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
Couldn't join a party, tried reinstall, now I can't even properly install. It says I need anotehr update after I'm finished. | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
And server is down. #takebackdiretideplease | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
volvo PLZ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DOTA 2 NETWORK | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On November 16 2013 02:16 Mataza wrote: Dota network sucks so much. Couldn't join a party, tried reinstall, now I can't even properly install. It says I need anotehr update after I'm finished. I would recommend waiting, it's clear they are doing something wih the servers. | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
On November 16 2013 02:22 Plansix wrote: I would recommend waiting, it's clear they are doing something wih the servers. But but but, I want my dose of Dota now! | ||
|
Animzor
Sweden2154 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
Wow, so shocking | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On November 16 2013 02:29 Shaella wrote: and the bitching about diretide sucking has begun Wow, so shocking For me it has less to do with Diretide sucking, and more to do with tryhards every single game trying to break the record despite having 0 chance. | ||
| ||
