Deso too, as an upgrade. I wonder if you can go treads-oov-wand>drums>deso and shift into mass battlefury later?
It's counter-intuitive to get BF so late, but he seems to be a special case.
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
November 15 2013 13:11 GMT
#86901
Deso too, as an upgrade. I wonder if you can go treads-oov-wand>drums>deso and shift into mass battlefury later? It's counter-intuitive to get BF so late, but he seems to be a special case. | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
November 15 2013 13:13 GMT
#86902
| ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
November 15 2013 13:15 GMT
#86903
On November 15 2013 22:11 Belisarius wrote: I feel like OoV is worth mentioning. Applying that in a big aoe is totally worth 275g if you have the slots. Deso too, as an upgrade. I wonder if you can go treads-oov-wand>drums>deso and shift into mass battlefury later? It's counter-intuitive to get BF so late, but he seems to be a special case. Considering you have a way of applying OoV in melee form from a long distance, I say it could absolutely be a good item to buy if you intend to gank early. | ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
November 15 2013 13:15 GMT
#86904
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
November 15 2013 13:15 GMT
#86905
| ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
November 15 2013 13:16 GMT
#86906
On November 15 2013 22:13 hifriend wrote: How do I disable this first person thing? Suddenly my screen just zooms in on the character and I can't do anything. i picnic mash and it fixes... button on hero portrait ? | ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
November 15 2013 13:18 GMT
#86907
On November 15 2013 22:15 739 wrote: Anyone already know what You can get with new patch? I mean what are the possibilities if it comes to Diretide games drop. What new treasure chests includes? How can you get recipes? Gems? Hammers? dt drop uncom recipe and the 3 items u need for it. so every 2-4 dt games u get 1 randm uncommon in practice. looks like | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
November 15 2013 13:39 GMT
#86908
On November 15 2013 21:31 nojok wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 21:17 idonthinksobro wrote: a person named RuskiPanda makes "interesting" comments about dota. Made me grin. I'm really tired of Russian hate on TL, Could you stop please? Same here. I've been playing with nice Russians in this game | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
November 15 2013 13:58 GMT
#86909
On November 15 2013 22:15 FFGenerations wrote: u have sick initiation w ember - cast ult on grouped up opponenets, trigger ult, root, aoe crit w bf and pop shield, ult then trigger ult and ur away from thhem 1000 range or wtvr. early/mid is harder People should know that your reminant does not need to reach its location to activate the dash. You can do it mid flight and you will dash to where you placed it. | ||
|
Ayaz2810
United States2763 Posts
November 15 2013 14:26 GMT
#86910
On November 15 2013 22:39 WindWolf wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 21:31 nojok wrote: On November 15 2013 21:17 idonthinksobro wrote: a person named RuskiPanda makes "interesting" comments about dota. Made me grin. I'm really tired of Russian hate on TL, Could you stop please? Same here. I've been playing with nice Russians in this game That reminds me. The other night I played with 2 guys from Mexico and a guy from Russian. Not only did we win an 88 minute game, which also happened to be the best game I've ever been involved in, but they spoke passable english and tried to play as a team. Made me rethink some things. | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
November 15 2013 14:46 GMT
#86911
| ||
|
DR.Ham
Netherlands621 Posts
November 15 2013 14:48 GMT
#86912
| ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
November 15 2013 14:57 GMT
#86913
Still cant believe they showed a "weakness" to the community by releasing diretideafterwards. | ||
|
Oktyabr
Singapore2234 Posts
November 15 2013 14:57 GMT
#86914
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
November 15 2013 15:04 GMT
#86915
| ||
|
wuhan_clan
United States5609 Posts
November 15 2013 15:06 GMT
#86916
| ||
|
pyro19
6575 Posts
November 15 2013 15:07 GMT
#86917
EDIT - Can't even connect now..get disconnected as soon as the picking phase ends | ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
November 15 2013 15:15 GMT
#86918
On November 15 2013 23:48 DR.Ham wrote: Anybody else not getting their items after diretide games, I just had a shadow essence drop, but didn't appear in my armory...? i havent found recipes in my armoury yet.... dropped 2 or 3 | ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
November 15 2013 15:15 GMT
#86919
On November 16 2013 00:07 pyro19 wrote: Servers have gone to complete shit after this update..I'm getting atleast 4-5 disconnects every game EDIT - Can't even connect now..get disconnected as soon as the picking phase ends been fine for me EUW not heard any complaints... | ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
November 15 2013 15:22 GMT
#86920
On November 15 2013 23:48 DR.Ham wrote: Anybody else not getting their items after diretide games, I just had a shadow essence drop, but didn't appear in my armory...? I had the same problem where I distinctly recalled getting a shadow essence, but it never appeared. It appears to be that specific item that has an issue. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Soma Mini EffOrt Stork Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2200 hiko2067 B2W.Neo450 byalli252 Hui .196 Livibee190 Liquid`VortiX156 Mew2King71 Rex37 Trikslyr26 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|