General Discussion - Page 4336
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
yyfpulls
United States2185 Posts
| ||
|
Jaaaaasper
United States10225 Posts
| ||
|
myrmidon2537
Philippines2188 Posts
because honestly, I have no fucking clue about them (I kinda know what ember does, but i never play him/against him) ![]() | ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
i.e. not on dota 2 test | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On November 14 2013 17:02 synapse wrote: so when is this going to be live i.e. not on dota 2 test Tomorrow. | ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
| ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
| ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
| ||
|
DaMuffinman
Germany1705 Posts
Tomorrow in which timezone though, KST? On the German Valve website it says Diretide will be from the 14th to the 28th, which means the patch will hit today (at around 7pm CET usually, in 8 hours that is) | ||
|
LAN-f34r
New Zealand2099 Posts
On November 14 2013 16:58 myrmidon2537 wrote: So, when does the obligatory how to play ember/earth start? because honestly, I have no fucking clue about them (I kinda know what ember does, but i never play him/against him) ![]() Now. Yango help us plz | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10962 Posts
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
It started. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 14 2013 19:27 Velr wrote: Does this increase the worth of oldschool "strange" items? There's going to be strange gems (they'll be called inscribed) that you can apply to any items you want. I'm not sure if you have to destroy the strange item to get it out, tho. (I think you do) I imagine they will distribute new ones in chests as a bonus, like the essences and old strange modifiers. I'm definitely sad I sold a couple trash strange commons on the steam market. ![]() | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Fwizzz
Philippines4420 Posts
| ||
| ||

