General Discussion - Page 4337
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
are we going to get the exact same diretide mode?? I hope not D: | ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
On November 14 2013 23:05 BurningSera wrote: of all the new heroes i only know how to play LC, a jungle LC thats it rofl. are we going to get the exact same diretide mode?? I hope not D: It's all covered in the patch thread. Roshan will be slightly different. | ||
|
Animzor
Sweden2154 Posts
| ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
On November 14 2013 21:42 Fwizzz wrote: So some pit lord, oracle and wraith king materials are on the patch. Valve has not been slacking. I thought Wraith King was fake? Please don't tell me Terrorblade is now ghost royalty. | ||
|
Zealos
United Kingdom3576 Posts
| ||
|
Spyisaspy
United States183 Posts
On November 14 2013 21:42 Fwizzz wrote: So some pit lord, oracle and wraith king materials are on the patch. Valve has not been slacking. oracle looks op as fuck I mean seriously that ulti | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
On November 15 2013 00:16 Mataza wrote: I thought Wraith King was fake? Please don't tell me Terrorblade is now ghost royalty. Ghost king versus skeleton king. TEST YOUR MIGHT | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
where my goddamn Terrorblade at. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On November 15 2013 04:04 Kipsate wrote: I don't even care about Earth Spirit, Ember spirit, LC, Diretide or new hats where my goddamn Terrorblade at. 0% progress. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
Daaktard
Sweden380 Posts
I can't see half of my attacks and many spellanimations have been invisible aswell. So fucking frustrating. | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Stanley Parable announcer pack incoming. | ||
|
Yoshi-
Germany10227 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
On November 15 2013 04:31 Daaktard wrote: Has anyone else been having issues with dota today? I can't see half of my attacks and many spellanimations have been invisible aswell. So fucking frustrating. Do you have fps drop or internet issues? | ||
|
TheKefka
Croatia11752 Posts
http://www.pcgamesn.com/dota/oof-dota-2-courier-sold-38000-becomes-dramatically-less-valuable-overnight this is like in the top 5 funniest things I have read this year haha | ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
On November 15 2013 04:41 Yoshi- wrote: Is the patch already on main client? No. Gonna be live in like 4-5 hours. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
then they go and make these gem effects rofl | ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 15 2013 04:43 TheKefka wrote: Isn't it the colour that's the rare part in the first place?oh my hahaha http://www.pcgamesn.com/dota/oof-dota-2-courier-sold-38000-becomes-dramatically-less-valuable-overnight this is like in the top 5 funniest things I have read this year haha The point about those couriers is that originally they had a random colour, which can no longer be obtained in any way. The wardog just happens to be the courier with those colours that was most valuable. But the colour is still impossible to get. | ||
| ||