• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5605 users

General Discussion - Page 4339

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4337 4338 4339 4340 4341 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 14 2013 22:51 GMT
#86761
On November 15 2013 07:50 cecek wrote:
Does the game actually work for anyone now? Everyone on my friends list says it doesn't work.

No it's down.

I played a bot game with Ember Spirit though, he's super cool.
Administrator
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 22:53:44
November 14 2013 22:52 GMT
#86762
--- Nuked ---
makmeatt
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
2024 Posts
November 14 2013 22:56 GMT
#86763
On November 15 2013 07:52 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:51 TheEmulator wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:50 cecek wrote:
Does the game actually work for anyone now? Everyone on my friends list says it doesn't work.

No it's down.

I played a bot game with Ember Spirit though, he's super cool.

Same here, I wish the network was up. I don't think I've ever had as much fun with any hero as I am with Earth Spirit. Putting 6 stone remnants in a line and bouldering over them is one of the best things in the game, I think.
Edit for right term

I stuck with Storm and gotta say, Raijin is still an amazingly badass hero.
Good update is good!
"Silver Edge can't break my hope" - Kryptt 2016 || "Chrono is not a debuff, you just get rekt" - Guru 2016
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
November 14 2013 22:59 GMT
#86764
--- Nuked ---
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 14 2013 23:04 GMT
#86765
On November 15 2013 07:52 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:51 TheEmulator wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:50 cecek wrote:
Does the game actually work for anyone now? Everyone on my friends list says it doesn't work.

No it's down.

I played a bot game with Ember Spirit though, he's super cool.

Same here, I wish the network was up. I don't think I've ever had as much fun with any hero as I am with Earth Spirit. Putting 6 stone remnants in a line and bouldering over them is one of the best things in the game, I think.
Edit for right term

It doesn't matter if you roll over one or 6 stones, it doesn't stack.
super gg
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
November 14 2013 23:08 GMT
#86766
the new background in the main ui is pretty cool....had some fun checking it out..... would rather be able to play tho lol
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 14 2013 23:10 GMT
#86767
Oh qojqva....

"Max Broecker @Liquidqojqva 2m

late night stream hopefully no laghttp://twitch.tv/liquidqojqva"
super gg
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
November 14 2013 23:12 GMT
#86768
--- Nuked ---
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 14 2013 23:14 GMT
#86769
On November 15 2013 08:12 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 08:04 cecek wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:52 plasmidghost wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:51 TheEmulator wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:50 cecek wrote:
Does the game actually work for anyone now? Everyone on my friends list says it doesn't work.

No it's down.

I played a bot game with Ember Spirit though, he's super cool.

Same here, I wish the network was up. I don't think I've ever had as much fun with any hero as I am with Earth Spirit. Putting 6 stone remnants in a line and bouldering over them is one of the best things in the game, I think.
Edit for right term

It doesn't matter if you roll over one or 6 stones, it doesn't stack.

Really? Does it build up speed gradually like Gyrocopter missile, cause when I did it it looked like I went faster

no
super gg
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 14 2013 23:14 GMT
#86770
The two new spirits are so to play. Hitting people in the face with earth spirit is really satisfying.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 14 2013 23:15 GMT
#86771
On November 15 2013 08:12 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 08:04 cecek wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:52 plasmidghost wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:51 TheEmulator wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:50 cecek wrote:
Does the game actually work for anyone now? Everyone on my friends list says it doesn't work.

No it's down.

I played a bot game with Ember Spirit though, he's super cool.

Same here, I wish the network was up. I don't think I've ever had as much fun with any hero as I am with Earth Spirit. Putting 6 stone remnants in a line and bouldering over them is one of the best things in the game, I think.
Edit for right term

It doesn't matter if you roll over one or 6 stones, it doesn't stack.

Really? Does it build up speed gradually like Gyrocopter missile, cause when I did it it looked like I went faster

If you read the skill description, you would see that it says you double your range and speed when rolling over at least one stone remnant.

All his skills interact with the stone remnants for extra effects.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
November 14 2013 23:17 GMT
#86772
--- Nuked ---
Talron
Profile Joined September 2012
Germany7651 Posts
November 14 2013 23:17 GMT
#86773
Okay, now that Xin is in Dota2 the massive crying about how OP he is can begin. Tho Zet is still more ridiculous in my eyes.
EHOME 2010 never forget EHOME.GIGABYTE.AAA B-God In BurNing we trust BurNing your soul DK 2011-2014
toemn
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany915 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 23:34:19
November 14 2013 23:33 GMT
#86774
Xin is amazing holy shit. The sound when ulting so satisfying. Buybacking and instantly rejoining the fight is amazing.
His Radiance is very mana intensive. I feel like it isn't worth skilling it until later. Battlefury is made for him. Gives enough regen and improves his main damage dealing ability (omnislash).

Let's see how he works in pubs but I don't see him competing at all with the current top10 considering he needs items to do anything. Mainly BF ofcourse.

PLS DOTO NETWORK

Now trying earth spirit <3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
November 14 2013 23:41 GMT
#86775
I wonder how many years of intensive training I'm going to need to get a handle on earth spirit
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 14 2013 23:57 GMT
#86776
On November 15 2013 08:41 Excludos wrote:
I wonder how many years of intensive training I'm going to need to get a handle on earth spirit

A lifetime in a shaolin monastery should suffice.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
November 15 2013 00:05 GMT
#86777
On November 15 2013 08:41 Excludos wrote:
I wonder how many years of intensive training I'm going to need to get a handle on earth spirit


alot.

Have to worry about Stones in front for silencing, stones behind for stunning, stones in path for bouldering, pushing away heros or allies, and still having stones in place to make your ult usefull.

I cant see him being very common in pubs because of that difficulty. Ember, on the other hand, will likely be in every pub you play in the next few weeks.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 15 2013 00:09 GMT
#86778
Earth Spirit is fucking madness, how can this character even exist? I cannot wait to see a pro get a blink dagger or forcestaff on him and do the dumbest shit of all time.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
November 15 2013 00:13 GMT
#86779
I think puck have just been displaced as my favourite hero ever.

Brb going 0-30 on earth spirit for the next two weeks.
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
November 15 2013 00:13 GMT
#86780
Where did my -international2012 pretty blue load screen go? =(
LiquidDota Staff
Prev 1 4337 4338 4339 4340 4341 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 157
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7500
Hyuk 349
Stork 176
Soma 140
Mong 74
EffOrt 71
Killer 63
NotJumperer 61
Shinee 60
ToSsGirL 42
[ Show more ]
Bale 37
Noble 33
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shine 23
Sharp 21
Rush 19
yabsab 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc754
League of Legends
JimRising 449
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1264
shoxiejesuss940
ceh9486
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
Other Games
gofns12999
summit1g7922
singsing1043
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 17
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
• WagamamaTV132
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur804
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
51m
INu's Battles
1h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 51m
OSC
13h 6m
Replay Cast
13h 51m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.