|
|
On November 13 2013 13:02 TheYango wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 11:48 Nilrem wrote:Moments like this is why I love DotA. + Show Spoiler +9-1-10 by the end (five from just that fight and should note, I was alone). After having an ok match of Meepo previously (only 1-3, we did lose), having moments like that make everything better. One of my teammates even said in all chat, "HE JUST ACED U MOTHER FUCKERS". Oh and my low hp meepo did live, he had 66 hp by end of it. I am now in a good mood. The other team must have been raging so hard at that Bear if they saw that entangled melee creep. Standard LD game.
|
On November 13 2013 13:02 TheYango wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 11:48 Nilrem wrote:Moments like this is why I love DotA. + Show Spoiler +9-1-10 by the end (five from just that fight and should note, I was alone). After having an ok match of Meepo previously (only 1-3, we did lose), having moments like that make everything better. One of my teammates even said in all chat, "HE JUST ACED U MOTHER FUCKERS". Oh and my low hp meepo did live, he had 66 hp by end of it. I am now in a good mood. The other team must have been raging so hard at that Bear if they saw that entangled melee creep.
Yeah, he had the beer on the low Hp meepo for most of the fight. Not sure what happened but at last moment (after I netted), the bear decided to attack a creep.
Oh and match ID is 381550446. Still learning Meepo but had a blast.
|
On November 13 2013 12:49 LuckoftheIrish wrote: I think the Dota 2 feature I want most is the ability to download tournament replays without seeing the score screen first.
What are you talking about? That's exactly how it works?
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 13 2013 13:35 Nilrem wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 13:02 TheYango wrote:On November 13 2013 11:48 Nilrem wrote:Moments like this is why I love DotA. + Show Spoiler +9-1-10 by the end (five from just that fight and should note, I was alone). After having an ok match of Meepo previously (only 1-3, we did lose), having moments like that make everything better. One of my teammates even said in all chat, "HE JUST ACED U MOTHER FUCKERS". Oh and my low hp meepo did live, he had 66 hp by end of it. I am now in a good mood. The other team must have been raging so hard at that Bear if they saw that entangled melee creep. Yeah, he had the beer on the low Hp meepo for most of the fight. Not sure what happened but at last moment (after I netted), the bear decided to attack a creep. Oh and match ID is 381550446. Still learning Meepo but had a blast. meepo most fun hero
|
Any chance HotD will get the same type of buff other items got? Keeping modifiers/bonuses from its components? I'm still wondering why you lose the HP regen from the Helm for some reason...
I think this is the only item that does this now?
|
its already an incredible item for its cost. It gives damage which is not a bonus from its components, and i'm happier with that than i am with +3 hp regen. You don't really need the regen either since you have lifesteal
|
Finally. But I'll still use the client for Dota2 where possible
|
On November 13 2013 14:37 trinxified wrote: Any chance HotD will get the same type of buff other items got? Keeping modifiers/bonuses from its components? I'm still wondering why you lose the HP regen from the Helm for some reason...
I think this is the only item that does this now?
it would be so freaking good if it also gave health regen, its already a really cost effective item in the game and i almost always go it if im luna or gyro and i have a good start.
|
On November 13 2013 16:34 r_con wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 14:37 trinxified wrote: Any chance HotD will get the same type of buff other items got? Keeping modifiers/bonuses from its components? I'm still wondering why you lose the HP regen from the Helm for some reason...
I think this is the only item that does this now? it would be so freaking good if it also gave health regen, its already a really cost effective item in the game and i almost always go it if im luna or gyro and i have a good start.
You get extra lifesteal and 20 dmg in Exchange for 3 regen... Keeping the regen would make this thing pretty broken?
|
On November 13 2013 17:28 Velr wrote:+ Show Spoiler +On November 13 2013 16:34 r_con wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 14:37 trinxified wrote: Any chance HotD will get the same type of buff other items got? Keeping modifiers/bonuses from its components? I'm still wondering why you lose the HP regen from the Helm for some reason...
I think this is the only item that does this now? it would be so freaking good if it also gave health regen, its already a really cost effective item in the game and i almost always go it if im luna or gyro and i have a good start. You get extra lifesteal and 20 dmg in Exchange for 3 regen... Keeping the regen would make this thing pretty broken?
Man, 20 bonus damage from nowhere without a recipe is a huge deal. It is similar to basi.
|
On November 13 2013 17:43 Laserist wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 17:28 Velr wrote:+ Show Spoiler +On November 13 2013 16:34 r_con wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 14:37 trinxified wrote: Any chance HotD will get the same type of buff other items got? Keeping modifiers/bonuses from its components? I'm still wondering why you lose the HP regen from the Helm for some reason...
I think this is the only item that does this now? it would be so freaking good if it also gave health regen, its already a really cost effective item in the game and i almost always go it if im luna or gyro and i have a good start. You get extra lifesteal and 20 dmg in Exchange for 3 regen... Keeping the regen would make this thing pretty broken? Man, 20 bonus damage from nowhere without a recipe is a huge deal. It is similar to basi. This is a very apt comparison. Also there is nothing interesting to add.
We should be thankful that Satanic retains the 20 damage bonus hotd gives. It didn't do that for years. And between 20 damage and 3 hp/sec, I am happy the priority was on keeping the 20 damage.
|
On November 13 2013 11:45 FinestHour wrote: so my friend asked me why dont we get gold when we deny our own creeps our enemies get gold when they last hit them so when we deny where does the gold go
When you deny your own creep, you actually do get the money, but you also have to pay the death benefits of the fallen creep's family so it's instantly set off.
|
How does one practice last hitting ? Play alone in a lobby or against unfair bots or sf no stats no skill or something else ?
|
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Play 1v1 solo mid against unfair Sniper bot.
|
On November 13 2013 18:46 Firebolt145 wrote: Play 1v1 solo mid against unfair Sniper bot.
I remember in Dota 1, you could practice last hitting alone with a no-items techies or crystal maiden
|
On November 13 2013 18:46 Firebolt145 wrote: Play 1v1 solo mid against unfair Sniper bot. How many cs should i try to achieve to be considered decent ?
|
Just play...
Really though, I enjoy doing the SF challenge, or playing AM and farming lane to jungle but none of that prepares you for being a melee hero and getting harrassed heavily every time you go to last hit. Or playing a hero like Gyro with a 3000 projectile speed (I guess Sniper is more similar to this).
|
On November 13 2013 18:54 Liebig wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 18:46 Firebolt145 wrote: Play 1v1 solo mid against unfair Sniper bot. How many cs should i try to achieve to be considered decent ?
Everyone of them. Don't settle for less!
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 13 2013 18:55 ReignSupreme. wrote: Just play...~
no way. no way is this good, i spent several weeks practicing last hitting and once i improved a bit i found dota far more enjoyable.
|
I advise to practice last hitting with 1v5 unfair bots while picking SF with no damage items and no points in necro.
|
|
|
|
|
|