|
|
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 13 2013 04:42 LuckoftheIrish wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 04:40 teapoted wrote:On November 13 2013 04:36 LuckoftheIrish wrote: Are there any CIS teams that ever get DDoSed? And have there been any instances of teams being DDoSed recently in matches against non-CIS teams? Recently the only teams getting DDOS'ed is like EG and Speed. Yeah, but in matches against which teams? Do you remember offhand? No, EG used to get ddosed all the time. Almost every single game. Speed had similar issues with EE.
It's more about which teams are protected and which are not rather than vindictive fans of their opponent, at least that's what I believe.
The chance that an EG hater DDOS them is much larger than a Na'Vi fan DDOS'ing EG is what I'm saying, based on no real information however.
|
United Kingdom24425 Posts
So cecek did you make that Liquid bet? =P
|
On November 13 2013 04:57 teapoted wrote:Show nested quote +On November 13 2013 04:42 LuckoftheIrish wrote:On November 13 2013 04:40 teapoted wrote:On November 13 2013 04:36 LuckoftheIrish wrote: Are there any CIS teams that ever get DDoSed? And have there been any instances of teams being DDoSed recently in matches against non-CIS teams? Recently the only teams getting DDOS'ed is like EG and Speed. Yeah, but in matches against which teams? Do you remember offhand? No, EG used to get ddosed all the time. Almost every single game. Speed had similar issues with EE. It's more about which teams are protected and which are not rather than vindictive fans of their opponent, at least that's what I believe. The chance that an EG hater DDOS them is much larger than a Na'Vi fan DDOS'ing EG is what I'm saying, based on no real information however.
Probably. I just feel like I remember most of the EG DDoSes came in matches against, like, Empire or RoX.KIS. And I know from other games DDoS has been a problem in elimination/playoff situations.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 13 2013 05:01 teapoted wrote: So cecek did you make that Liquid bet? =P I bet on Na'Vi vs EG, but the game got postponed. Also, I think its only worth betting on underdogs in bo1 matches.
|
I wish we had a patch today TT
|
On November 13 2013 07:42 Kznn wrote: I wish we had a patch today TT Patch on a Tuesday?
|
On November 13 2013 08:33 SilverStar wrote:Patch on a Tuesday? Who cares about weekdays? Obviously he wants it now. "Now" now, as in right now.
I hope they implement both elemental spirits, Legion Commandress, Winter Wyverness and (keen folk?) Techies in the upcoming patch.
Diretide right on time for christmas is already a given, valve time postponing your holidays.
|
Anyone having server problems today?
|
Shit, Weaver aghs should make the whole game go a couple seconds back. I know it's silly, but damn I'd love that.
Whole team just got 5 man rp'd/black holed/earth splitter'd? EZ PZ
The griefing would be insane, though ... haha...
|
On November 13 2013 10:16 Testuser wrote: Shit, Weaver aghs should make the whole game go a couple seconds back. I know it's silly, but damn I'd love that.
Whole team just got 5 man rp'd/black holed/earth splitter'd? EZ PZ
The griefing would be insane, though ... haha...
For balance purposes, 4 aghas on weaver will unlock that ability.
|
On November 13 2013 10:16 Testuser wrote: Shit, Weaver aghs should make the whole game go a couple seconds back. I know it's silly, but damn I'd love that.
Whole team just got 5 man rp'd/black holed/earth splitter'd? EZ PZ
The griefing would be insane, though ... haha...
Would heroes inside void's chrono get rolled back too? :O
|
just bring back dota 5.3 time stop
|
so my friend asked me why dont we get gold when we deny our own creeps our enemies get gold when they last hit them so when we deny where does the gold go
|
Moments like this is why I love DotA.
+ Show Spoiler +
9-1-10 by the end (five from just that fight and should note, I was alone). After having an ok match of Meepo previously (only 1-3, we did lose), having moments like that make everything better. One of my teammates even said in all chat, "HE JUST ACED U MOTHER FUCKERS". Oh and my low hp meepo did live, he had 66 hp by end of it. I am now in a good mood.
|
I think the Dota 2 feature I want most is the ability to download tournament replays without seeing the score screen first.
|
United States47024 Posts
On November 13 2013 11:48 Nilrem wrote:Moments like this is why I love DotA. + Show Spoiler +9-1-10 by the end (five from just that fight and should note, I was alone). After having an ok match of Meepo previously (only 1-3, we did lose), having moments like that make everything better. One of my teammates even said in all chat, "HE JUST ACED U MOTHER FUCKERS". Oh and my low hp meepo did live, he had 66 hp by end of it. I am now in a good mood. The other team must have been raging so hard at that Bear if they saw that entangled melee creep.
|
On November 13 2013 11:45 FinestHour wrote: so my friend asked me why dont we get gold when we deny our own creeps our enemies get gold when they last hit them so when we deny where does the gold go
The ancients of dota have placed bounties on the heads of the enemy creeps and have created a system to reward you immediately upon slaying enemy creeps. The Legion ancient will only pay its heroes for slaying the Dire ancient's creeps obviously.
I just made that up but it sounds good so roll with it.
|
|
|
|
|
|