|
|
28103 Posts
On November 06 2013 01:32 Comeh wrote: The mods specifically created tl.dota2 to filter out the derp discussions in the GD threads.
Its kinda worked. Not really tbh. Me and Dead9 started it and got it set up, with some later help from Firebolt to get some people to join. At the time I was just trial staff and Dead9 has never been staff, so it wasn't really mods creating it. We just wanted a place to hang out, and at the time we noticed mods getting annoyed with some of the off-topic banter. So I guess it was influenced by mods, but set up by the community
|
On November 06 2013 04:14 TheEmulator wrote:Show nested quote +On November 06 2013 01:32 Comeh wrote: The mods specifically created tl.dota2 to filter out the derp discussions in the GD threads.
Its kinda worked. Not really tbh. Me and Dead9 started it and got it set up, with some later help from Firebolt to get some people to join. At the time I was just trial staff and Dead9 has never been staff, so it wasn't really mods creating it. We just wanted a place to hang out, and at the time we noticed mods getting annoyed with some of the off-topic banter. So I guess it was influenced by mods, but set up by the community  Okay well, when the channel got white-barred, it was advertised as being a "GO BRING THIS USELESS TOPIC INTO THE IRC CHANNEL"
So, that's where i get that from.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
i cant imagine what the gd would be like if there was no #tl.dota2
|
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On November 06 2013 04:27 Targe wrote: i cant imagine what the gd would be like if there was no #tl.dota2 You don't want to know.
|
On November 06 2013 04:29 Firebolt145 wrote:Show nested quote +On November 06 2013 04:27 Targe wrote: i cant imagine what the gd would be like if there was no #tl.dota2 You don't want to know. To be fair, some of the weirdest discussions have happened when the irc still existed.
Fluffy tail...
|
I still need to work only Dota 2 drinking game, for playing and for viewing. This topic can only have a home in general discussion.
|
drink for every time a caster/camera control man misses the first blood.
|
That is a must. I intend to build it as a tool to help new people watching to get into it. Nothing peeks people's interest like a drinking game.
|
Who thought that it is a good idea to increase the cost of bkb by 75?
|
On November 06 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote: That is a must. I intend to build it as a tool to help new people watching to get into it. Nothing peeks people's interest like a drinking game. *piques
On November 06 2013 04:49 Yoshi- wrote: Who thought that it is a good idea to increase the cost of bkb by 75? GABEN
|
On November 06 2013 04:49 Yoshi- wrote: Who thought that it is a good idea to increase the cost of bkb by 75? Probably just Icefrog laughing at the community's demand to increase recipe by 1k.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
I've been meaning to get a dota drinking game going, but ive already found dota and drinking doesn't mix to well
|
On November 06 2013 04:57 Targe wrote: I've been meaning to get a dota drinking game going, but ive already found dota and drinking doesn't mix to well This is just not true.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
|
On November 06 2013 04:57 Comeh wrote:Show nested quote +On November 06 2013 04:57 Targe wrote: I've been meaning to get a dota drinking game going, but ive already found dota and drinking doesn't mix to well This is just not true. I think it would be best if everyone is playing the drinking game who is playing.
Idea for a new inhouse league.......
|
On November 06 2013 05:18 Plansix wrote:Show nested quote +On November 06 2013 04:57 Comeh wrote:On November 06 2013 04:57 Targe wrote: I've been meaning to get a dota drinking game going, but ive already found dota and drinking doesn't mix to well This is just not true. I think it would be best if everyone is playing the drinking game who is playing. Idea for a new inhouse league....... Anything is possible when drinking and dotaing.
ODs can lose to ES in mid...
|
On November 06 2013 05:20 Comeh wrote:Show nested quote +On November 06 2013 05:18 Plansix wrote:On November 06 2013 04:57 Comeh wrote:On November 06 2013 04:57 Targe wrote: I've been meaning to get a dota drinking game going, but ive already found dota and drinking doesn't mix to well This is just not true. I think it would be best if everyone is playing the drinking game who is playing. Idea for a new inhouse league....... Anything is possible when drinking and dotaing. ODs can lose to ES in mid... You can't beat yourself up over that, the ES was a-god, arteezy, the one true hope, etc.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 06 2013 05:31 crms wrote:Show nested quote +On November 06 2013 05:20 Comeh wrote:On November 06 2013 05:18 Plansix wrote:On November 06 2013 04:57 Comeh wrote:On November 06 2013 04:57 Targe wrote: I've been meaning to get a dota drinking game going, but ive already found dota and drinking doesn't mix to well This is just not true. I think it would be best if everyone is playing the drinking game who is playing. Idea for a new inhouse league....... Anything is possible when drinking and dotaing. ODs can lose to ES in mid... You can't beat yourself up over that, the ES was a-god, arteezy, the one true hope, etc. do i have an excuse for my kotl game?
|
what anime is burnings pic from anyway wat a weeaboo
|
Netherlands45349 Posts
If its still the same its Konata from Lucky Star I think?
|
|
|
|
|
|