Not against DP/Lesh style ones tho

| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 05 2013 16:57 GMT
#85601
Not against DP/Lesh style ones tho ![]() | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
November 05 2013 17:31 GMT
#85602
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
November 05 2013 17:43 GMT
#85603
- Navi vs Alliance (Dota 2) - Naniwa vs Revival (SC2) - Navi vs Fnatic (CS:GO) For once there is actually too much to watch. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
November 05 2013 17:44 GMT
#85604
is navi even good now in cs? | ||
|
Kupon3ss
時の回廊10066 Posts
November 05 2013 17:45 GMT
#85605
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
November 05 2013 17:48 GMT
#85606
On November 06 2013 02:45 Kupon3ss wrote: watch all 3 at once I'm trying. @teddy It's the old cs 1.6 Navi lineup not the current one. 2 matches are 1.6, 1 is cs go and 2 are teams picks. | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
November 05 2013 17:48 GMT
#85607
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
November 05 2013 18:01 GMT
#85608
On November 06 2013 02:48 Alaric wrote: When you're saying "tonight", is it closer to midnight or to 2 AM for us? Navi vs Alliance is at 8 pm (CET) Naniwa vs Revival is at 8 pm Navi vs fnatic is going on atm and will probably go past 8 pm In other news I'm not sure what I just found.... ![]() | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
November 05 2013 18:03 GMT
#85609
On November 05 2013 22:02 Erasme wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2013 20:10 Mataza wrote: 285 HP and nullifying one spell is not only good for farming. Linken's Sphere is a defensive item though, so compare it for the sake of increasing your incredible brittle little bugbutt(appropriate in case of weaver). Case in point you would still get a Linken's for teamfighting on weaver, simply because without it you have around 900 hp give or take some. Exceptions exist, like when weaver is the only front liner of his team(then he could get BKB). On November 05 2013 19:59 Firebolt145 wrote: On November 05 2013 18:37 Mataza wrote: This thread. Still more relevant to dota than the irc channel. Since I am boring I am only interested in Dota and nothing else, I don't visit tl.dota anymore. You can discuss everything except dota there. Get LoL and CS:GO pickup groups in tl.dota or talk about really random stuff. Why exactly is it advertised at the top of this thread again? We could just as well link to the health&fitness subforum. Because it is a place for the TL dota community to congregate and discuss anything they want to at all. Fair point, I guess only demons fans visit also health&fitness. Don't be stupid. Like I said, noone is stopping you to talk about dota but hey, better flame us for something you're unable to do right I did get a rise out of erasme. I need to make more remarks tangentially related tp demon. | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 05 2013 18:04 GMT
#85610
On November 06 2013 03:01 SilverStar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2013 02:48 Alaric wrote: When you're saying "tonight", is it closer to midnight or to 2 AM for us? Navi vs Alliance is at 8 pm (CET) Naniwa vs Revival is at 8 pm Navi vs fnatic is going on atm and will probably go past 8 pm In other news I'm not sure what I just found.... + Show Spoiler + ![]() worth all the keys | ||
|
Kupon3ss
時の回廊10066 Posts
November 05 2013 18:05 GMT
#85611
"Demon's a thief too" | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
November 05 2013 18:06 GMT
#85612
| ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
November 05 2013 18:07 GMT
#85613
On November 06 2013 03:01 SilverStar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2013 02:48 Alaric wrote: When you're saying "tonight", is it closer to midnight or to 2 AM for us? Navi vs Alliance is at 8 pm (CET) Naniwa vs Revival is at 8 pm Navi vs fnatic is going on atm and will probably go past 8 pm In other news I'm not sure what I just found.... + Show Spoiler + ![]() I wonder if this is actually worth a lot? | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
November 05 2013 18:08 GMT
#85614
On November 06 2013 03:05 Kupon3ss wrote: its much easier to be direct, for example, anytime somebody mentions Sayuri just append "Demon's a thief too" Hey, demon is more like Robin Hood. He stole money, but then he paid dinner for his circle of friends. | ||
|
hfglgg
Germany5372 Posts
November 05 2013 18:09 GMT
#85615
On November 06 2013 01:54 Comeh wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2013 01:33 crms wrote: On November 06 2013 01:32 Comeh wrote: The mods specifically created tl.dota2 to filter out the derp discussions in the GD threads. Its kinda worked. DAE like treant? :D Not going to lie, I'm pretty happy Tree has fallen out of the meta. i am sure icefrog reads tl and was a bit annoyed because all those treant discussions. smart move to stop them. | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 05 2013 18:15 GMT
#85616
On November 06 2013 03:03 Mataza wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2013 22:02 Erasme wrote: On November 05 2013 20:10 Mataza wrote: 285 HP and nullifying one spell is not only good for farming. Linken's Sphere is a defensive item though, so compare it for the sake of increasing your incredible brittle little bugbutt(appropriate in case of weaver). Case in point you would still get a Linken's for teamfighting on weaver, simply because without it you have around 900 hp give or take some. Exceptions exist, like when weaver is the only front liner of his team(then he could get BKB). On November 05 2013 19:59 Firebolt145 wrote: On November 05 2013 18:37 Mataza wrote: This thread. Still more relevant to dota than the irc channel. Since I am boring I am only interested in Dota and nothing else, I don't visit tl.dota anymore. You can discuss everything except dota there. Get LoL and CS:GO pickup groups in tl.dota or talk about really random stuff. Why exactly is it advertised at the top of this thread again? We could just as well link to the health&fitness subforum. Because it is a place for the TL dota community to congregate and discuss anything they want to at all. Fair point, I guess only demons fans visit also health&fitness. Don't be stupid. Like I said, noone is stopping you to talk about dota but hey, better flame us for something you're unable to do right I did get a rise out of erasme. I need to make more remarks tangentially related tp demon. Well you did make a rather snarky comment in their direction. | ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
November 05 2013 18:28 GMT
#85617
On November 06 2013 03:07 Comeh wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2013 03:01 SilverStar wrote: On November 06 2013 02:48 Alaric wrote: When you're saying "tonight", is it closer to midnight or to 2 AM for us? Navi vs Alliance is at 8 pm (CET) Naniwa vs Revival is at 8 pm Navi vs fnatic is going on atm and will probably go past 8 pm In other news I'm not sure what I just found.... + Show Spoiler + ![]() I wonder if this is actually worth a lot? It's an uncommon. Not sure if there is actually a higher interest in tournament items. But for your it's only 3 keys ![]() | ||
|
Staboteur
Canada1873 Posts
November 05 2013 18:29 GMT
#85618
On November 06 2013 02:31 Nevuk wrote: Hmm, has n0tail been leveling overcharge over further levels of tether recently? Makes sense. You're only gaining an extra 0.5s of an ms/as slow per rank, compared to 5% damage reduction and 10 as. It also would allow you to position more carefully. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
November 05 2013 18:51 GMT
#85619
On November 06 2013 03:08 Mataza wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2013 03:05 Kupon3ss wrote: its much easier to be direct, for example, anytime somebody mentions Sayuri just append "Demon's a thief too" Hey, demon is more like Robin Hood. He stole money, but then he paid dinner for his circle of friends. also he returned like half the money which makes him kind of a hero, maybe a half hero also tether is pretty bad now | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
November 05 2013 19:00 GMT
#85620
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|