• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8835 users

The: What is my item worth? - Page 313

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 311 312 313 314 315 335 Next
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
January 21 2013 22:28 GMT
#6241
On January 22 2013 00:53 LML wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 06:55 TacToSs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Can I get a price check on this please? NA/SC


why does it say -32k dmg in green numbers? o,o'
personally I have to say the fear is really ruining it, as a melee fighter (barbarian) the last thing I want to do is have to run after monsters;/



[image loading]

SC, EU

the dmg appears to be especially high for a 2hand crossbow (according to what I found on the AH), but the missing socket is really hurting, I supposse, how much can it still be worth, though?

This is really quite easy to search for, and people really need to learn to do that rather than filling up this thread. Just go to the AH and...
1. search for 2h crossbow (yes, let's ignore the low LoH: people don't buy crossbows looking for LoH), and type in an amount for buyout. (I Start with 100k, as that is my cutoff for bothering to sell it)
2. You will see crossbows sorted in dps. For me atm (also EU), the highest is 1300 dps. As your crossbow has quite a lot higher dps, it is probably worth more than 100k.
3. Raise the buyout, and see how the highest dps increase with price. Look for the price where the dps hits your item.
4. I found right now that I can get a 1450 dps crossbow for 1M, 1475 dps for 2.5M, and just above 1500 pds for 5M.
5. Now to price, assume that a deamonhunter, for whatever reason, has decided to buy a 2h crossbow (without CD or sockets, and not a manticore...) for around that price. You want him to go for your crossbow, over the others you found.
6. So for example pricing at 5M is probably too high, as you can get a higher dps for same price, or a just slightly worse for 2.5M.
7. Pricing it at 2.5M should be ok, as your crossbow is the best one for that price, and hope that he doesn't want to spend the extra 2.5M for the 5M one. You could be tempted to price it above 2.5M, as yours is at a higher dps than the 2.5M one, but you have to ask yourself if the buyer will pay the extra money for the extra dps.
8. So in conclusion if you have the time, you can start at around 3M, and then gradually lower the price if it doesn't sell (redo this search every time, as it changes as people add new stuff). If you want a quick sell, go for 2M, and you have a good chance to get rid of it pretty fast.

When you have items that actually have useful stats other than dps, you do "search similar", remove all the useless stats, and lower the other ones about 20% (more if you have many useful stats, less if you only have 2), and do the same kind of argument as above.

GL on the AH!
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1795 Posts
January 21 2013 22:40 GMT
#6242
well, when I checked I found alot of crazy pricing which is the reason I posted it here, I do it as you said 99% of the times, but there were some weird prices for that and as I have no real clue about any other class than the barbarian I felt a little lost :/
thank you, though.
LML
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
January 21 2013 23:58 GMT
#6243
On January 22 2013 07:40 LML wrote:
well, when I checked I found alot of crazy pricing which is the reason I posted it here, I do it as you said 99% of the times, but there were some weird prices for that and as I have no real clue about any other class than the barbarian I felt a little lost :/
thank you, though.

Lowest unsold price is the only thing that matters. You wouldn't pay more than you have to, and neither will anyone else.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
January 22 2013 01:31 GMT
#6244
On January 22 2013 07:40 LML wrote:
well, when I checked I found alot of crazy pricing which is the reason I posted it here, I do it as you said 99% of the times, but there were some weird prices for that and as I have no real clue about any other class than the barbarian I felt a little lost :/
thank you, though.

Hmm, what do you mean by crazy pricing? Did you use the method of varying the cutoff to find your dps?
oncearunner
Profile Joined October 2010
190 Posts
January 23 2013 02:24 GMT
#6245
On January 17 2013 10:57 oncearunner wrote:
[image loading]

The only shoulders that are similar (but dont have as much +life% or any dex) are asking 130m and 440m

US SC

Thank you



Sold these today for 27m
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
January 23 2013 11:46 GMT
#6246
On January 23 2013 11:24 oncearunner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2013 10:57 oncearunner wrote:
[image loading]

The only shoulders that are similar (but dont have as much +life% or any dex) are asking 130m and 440m

US SC

Thank you



Sold these today for 27m


Lower strength than most people aim for, but you got robbed IMO.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
pingy[wen]
Profile Joined June 2010
United States157 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 19:49:31
January 23 2013 19:45 GMT
#6247
i'm a noobie looking to switch characters. i currently have a 60DH and i want to do a tempest rush monk. I dont have any money, so i'd have to sell off all my DH gear. anyone mind doing a quick skim through and seeing if my numbers are close enough?

here's my profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PINGYWEN-1599/hero/15208754

and here are my numbers:
Calamity 10 million
Natalya's Bloody Footprint 4 million
Dead Man's Legacy 3 million
Natalya's Reflection 4 million
Inna's Temperance 4 million
Inna's Favor 2 million
Grip Prowess 8 million
Natalya's Embrace 10 million
Legion Sacrifice 10 million
Stout Pauldrons 8 million
Natalya's Sight 2 million
Vile Badge 16 million
--------------------------------------------
Total will be around 80 million...optimistically...

NA softcore
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 21:59:20
January 23 2013 21:58 GMT
#6248
HC NA

Found what I think is a pretty nice glove w/ pickup radius for a HC WD.

Similar on SC is around 1-2m, only thing I can find on HC is 30m. Starting out at 25m unless you guys suggest otherwise.

[image loading]
Ente
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1795 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 22:58:54
January 23 2013 22:56 GMT
#6249
I just found this EU SC there were some similar items but nothing with those high stats, so I assume its worth a lot? seems like I can probably improve my items quite a bit
Edit: im too stupid to upload

so stats are:
immortals King's Eternal reign (chest)
190 str
86 vit
80 all res
4% life
397 Armor
3 Sockets
lol acc: Entenzwerg EUW http://www.twitch.tv/Entenzwerg league of legends stream (challenger EuW)
Dirkinity
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany409 Posts
January 23 2013 23:07 GMT
#6250
Should be at least ~45-55m. %life is not bad. 4% is really low, but with 86vit 190str and over 800 armor its really solid.
Ente
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1795 Posts
January 25 2013 00:38 GMT
#6251
managed to sell it for 75 million seems like I got a nice deal there.
lol acc: Entenzwerg EUW http://www.twitch.tv/Entenzwerg league of legends stream (challenger EuW)
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
January 25 2013 19:13 GMT
#6252
Could someone tell me how the prices run for Star of Azkaranth with freeze. I found one with 3.7% and I know some people like to put them on the scoundrel for CC but I have no idea what they are worth and cant search amulets by chance to freeze, I went through like 5 pages on the AH searching for ones with freeze but they all had other forms of cc.
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
EntertainMe
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
864 Posts
January 26 2013 00:01 GMT
#6253
[image loading]
Someone price this please.
I found it last night. Seems like very high regen. Not sure how much value I should add since duel patch is hitting soon. Is regen worth stacking for barb?
Thanks in advance!
Jomppa
Profile Joined July 2011
1225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 13:04:16
January 26 2013 11:55 GMT
#6254
[image loading]
EU SC

E: Also just found this bad boy
[image loading]
lordvnm
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany45 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 15:08:57
January 26 2013 15:07 GMT
#6255
On January 26 2013 20:55 Jomppa wrote:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8QLHQuj.jpg
EU SC

E: Also just found this bad boy
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3C0FkBi.jpg


Something around 2542 and 2076 gold. Thats a total of 4618 gold for you. Congratulation to you, good Sir.
"Rock is op. Paper is fine." - Scissors
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 15:54:37
January 26 2013 15:54 GMT
#6256
--- Nuked ---
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1031 Posts
January 26 2013 18:05 GMT
#6257
Actually a useful skill for once and I got lucky with maxed stats except an average spirit regen. Searching for SoJs on AH is a nightmare though... what is it worth and should I wait for 1.07 where they buff tempest rush before I sell it? EU SC.

[image loading]
Purkinje
Profile Joined July 2012
9 Posts
January 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#6258
Thats a nice soj, even got cold damage which is a plus, with stats like that i see them going for over 50m on the us server
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-28 12:57:21
January 27 2013 10:16 GMT
#6259
My friend found this just now, checking the AH I guessed ~80 million. What do you guys think? NA SC

[image loading]
good vibes only
TheMooseHeed
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom535 Posts
January 27 2013 16:19 GMT
#6260
Better than the best on eu sc ah. Any ideas?
[image loading]
''Swarm hosts are the worst thing in the world, I mean terrorism is pretty bad but swarmhosts are worse'' IdrA on ZvZ
Prev 1 311 312 313 314 315 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2720
Rain 1822
FanTaSy 507
GuemChi 294
sSak 90
Mong 67
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister400
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt467
Other Games
• Shiphtur911
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 40m
INu's Battles
3h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 40m
OSC
14h 55m
Replay Cast
15h 40m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.