• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

HC: Region Firsts -Looking for More People

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Arch00
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 19:04:16
April 26 2012 03:12 GMT
#1
Purpose: Rush HC, 60 and Inferno as fast as viably possible (ie world/server firsts)
At Launch: 72-96 hour marathon session (ideally getting to 60 before sleeping)
Commitment: 1 straight week of HC play, 12 hours a day minimum (I'll personally be doing 5 weeks)
Voice Chat: Skype
Groups: 2 full (4 player) groups (so when people start dying off/falling behind there's still a full party to progress)
Request: People able to commit to the above
Contact: If interested contact me at DarkPhenomenon@shaw.ca

Thanks!

edit:

Details about Charity stream for Doctors Without Borders that Arch will be hosting on http://www.twitch.tv/arch00 May15th-May20th

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/sx39m/diablo_3_doctors_without_borders_marathon_stream/

www.twitch.tv/arch00 ~ Arch.391 SC2
syth99
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States59 Posts
April 26 2012 03:48 GMT
#2
A 60 hour marathon is very long, you may consider adding short breaks in between so people don't get tired slip up and die.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 03:51 GMT
#3
72 hours..... I might just die.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
vanTuni
Profile Joined October 2009
389 Posts
April 26 2012 03:54 GMT
#4
oh boy. gotta love them nerds

good luck to you boys, gonna chill and enjoy the game. but you sure are gonna have fun, too. get monster to sponsor this
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 03:55:44
April 26 2012 03:55 GMT
#5
I couldn't even manage 10 hours straight when WoTLK came out...you're crazy, but good luck
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 03:57 GMT
#6
On April 26 2012 12:55 1Eris1 wrote:
I couldn't even manage 10 hours straight when WoTLK came out...you're crazy, but good luck

I kinda just took my own time to level up hahaha
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
April 26 2012 04:03 GMT
#7
On April 26 2012 12:55 1Eris1 wrote:
I couldn't even manage 10 hours straight when WoTLK came out...you're crazy, but good luck


I managed 34~ ish with Cataclysm, but you people are definetly crazy thinking 72 hours.
ezk
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada239 Posts
April 26 2012 04:03 GMT
#8
You're not gonna get world/server first unless you share your account information. Just saying...
starcraft911
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)1263 Posts
April 26 2012 04:04 GMT
#9
I won't join you, but I'll race you! Best of luck.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 04:12:49
April 26 2012 04:12 GMT
#10
Lol.

Jesus christ this is a bold plan.

Hardcore on no sleep is an no-no of course.

edit,

also D3 is released on the day of my last final.

Drinking might impede pmy playing
Freeeeeeedom
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 04:13 GMT
#11
I wish I could join you but, it's not my time yet. I wish you all the best of luck
Remember!
[image loading]
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Arch00
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
April 26 2012 04:14 GMT
#12
We're really looking for people to commit to at least 48 hours straight out of the gate. And 12 hour days up until Sunday the 20th. I posted here for Matt, the guy whos email is linked in the OP. He's planning on going 3-4 days straight, I've personally committed to 48.

It'll be fun! We still need 2-3 more willing souls for a challenge they'll never forget
www.twitch.tv/arch00 ~ Arch.391 SC2
Yakota
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia112 Posts
April 26 2012 04:18 GMT
#13
I wonder if theres any activity in this world that would be fun to do for 60 hours straight.

Good luck!
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 04:55 GMT
#14
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
April 26 2012 04:57 GMT
#15
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 04:58 GMT
#16
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 04:59 GMT
#17
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 05:00:29
April 26 2012 05:00 GMT
#18
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe
White-Ra fighting!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 05:02 GMT
#19
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe

[image loading]

But yeah I will never hardcore again, after the loss of my sorceress. It broke my heart =(
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 05:02 GMT
#20
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe



Oh if he's really trying a HC rush...

That sounds stupidly painful on no sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4355
Leta 1821
Shuttle 1285
sorry 46
ZergMaN 38
Shine 36
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7347
WinterStarcraft689
Sick182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1415
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1079
• Rush1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 26m
Patches Events
8h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 26m
OSC
16h 26m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.