• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8361 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 525

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 523 524 525 526 527 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 04:07:32
February 16 2019 23:21 GMT
#10481
On February 17 2019 05:27 tolpo wrote:
nuked

bro nobody gives a fuck about private servers
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 17 2019 03:53 GMT
#10482
Interesting...

I believe I still have an active sub for WoW (bought the 6 month thing awhile back) but stopped playin in like Nov-Dec kus I was kinda bored and wasn’t jiving with my guild. Recently been thinking about jumping back into it, so thought I’d checkout this thread to see if my interest would be peaked.

Oddly the last few pages are not at all discussing the current state of the game... So, I’m wondering. How do people feel about WoW these days?

I may hop in and poke around anyways, at least till the itch is scratched.
I can take that responsibility.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 05:20:59
February 17 2019 05:04 GMT
#10483
Everyone who wasn't happy left already, my friends list was a ghost town 3 months ago
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 17 2019 06:20 GMT
#10484
On February 17 2019 12:53 Tictock wrote:
Interesting...

I believe I still have an active sub for WoW (bought the 6 month thing awhile back) but stopped playin in like Nov-Dec kus I was kinda bored and wasn’t jiving with my guild. Recently been thinking about jumping back into it, so thought I’d checkout this thread to see if my interest would be peaked.

Oddly the last few pages are not at all discussing the current state of the game... So, I’m wondering. How do people feel about WoW these days?

I may hop in and poke around anyways, at least till the itch is scratched.

I think once the Azerite system is done(i.e everyones biggest complaint imo) in the next patch people will come back if they go about things in a talent tree type system like in legion. Current content with RNG Azerite and how bad you can be fucked if youre lacking good traits is astounding.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
loihak
Profile Joined February 2019
1 Post
February 17 2019 06:35 GMT
#10485
--- Nuked ---
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 17 2019 06:57 GMT
#10486
Elemental Shamans without Igneous potential
Never Knows Best.
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 07:19:01
February 17 2019 07:10 GMT
#10487
Well tbh there is a lot less getting fucked by azerite this tier than uldir. Not that azerite system is good, but they kind of bandaid fixed it by throwing a lot more azerite gear at you and two rings means its a LOT easier to get the madatory '1 ofs'.

in general i think its a wayyyyyyyyy huger problem for most people not having neck levels than not having pieces lol. I literally don't personally know one single person who has neck at 40. (which is all I have it at, and its nothing special.) Nor am I super casual although i only pug raids and dont care that much about raiding. I'll have full 415 azerite tuesday and im 407 avg ilvl right now.

As to the state of the game right now, I personally think BoD is a quite good raid. Much better than uldir. Reaping is a significantly easier/funner seasonal afix than infested in m+, and current arena balance/meta is utter shit. Those three things basically make up the whole game for me so can't comment on much else. If new/returning player it is EXTREMELY ez to gear up to 380 or so where you can reasonable get invited to normal bod pugs if you want.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 07:53:22
February 17 2019 07:43 GMT
#10488
I'm kinda sad about not pushing BOD mythic but looking back, i'm definitely glad that i didn't farm azerite and residuum for 2-3 months and keep up with the stress of a 25 man raid guild to do so. It may have been worth it if the game were in a better state, but it's just not IMO; main issues being class design, server performance, bugs and customer service which are all in the worst state that they've been in for a very long time.

All of these may be dramatically improved over the next 1-2 quarters but i held out that hope for way too long and it's time to wait and see if they actually are changed rather than handing the devs hundreds of dollars per year and hoping that this time they will care about changing it.

It's hard to commit a good portion of my life to the game with those issues and i don't really want to half-ass playing a game with such emphasis on daily+weekly tasks and scheduled events because that's not fun for me.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
loizuhj
Profile Joined February 2019
1 Post
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 07:57:40
February 17 2019 07:55 GMT
#10489
--- Nuked ---
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 09:10:47
February 17 2019 09:10 GMT
#10490
On February 17 2019 15:57 Slaughter wrote:
Elemental Shamans without Igneous potential

At the present another big one in terms of damage output is Demonology without 3x Explosive Potential
Obviously without its still pretty good, but not nearly as good without the traits as it is with
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
February 17 2019 13:03 GMT
#10491
I am back to logging in and doing 1 mythic 10 key and 2 x raid nights a week as i just can't get into doing anything else. I want to level my shaman and start healing for next tier maybe but i really don't want too. Even though it is realitvly easy to do that...

I don't know WoW seems to be lost for me, i don't know what it wants from me nor what i want from it. Some stagnant relationship we are having at the moment haha. I think BoD is way more fun than Uldir though so it has that going for it.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 17 2019 13:49 GMT
#10492
Hi.

I was wondering if someone know a good channel that does comparison of Vanilla vs now. I'm looking especially at the dungeons because my wife is curious on how it was but at the same time isn't interested in classic.

I loved Heayven's game channel but the man passed away. So i'm looking at something like what he did. Or for example a camparison of Sunken temple vanilla vs today (because this is the dungeon that changed the most i guess).
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 15:07:53
February 17 2019 15:03 GMT
#10493
if you want to play vanilla you can look up light's hope, they have a great server named northdale with a current population range 4000-7000 or so. game is great. I don't really know if you might find vanilla dungeons/raids too easy, cause all I do is wpvp. But leveling is harder and wpvp is pretty awesome both while leveling and endgame
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 17 2019 19:58 GMT
#10494
I don't want to play vanilla. I want youtube videos that shows vanilla No way i'm getting a new toon just to show my wife how a level 50 dungeon looks like. Don't have the time
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
hoploi
Profile Joined February 2019
2 Posts
February 17 2019 21:17 GMT
#10495
--- Nuked ---
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
February 17 2019 21:54 GMT
#10496
I liked vanilla. When they release classic, I’m gonna do a playthrough if it’s enough of the same game (like if sharding is only noticeable from 1-10). All the classes felt playable. Even if a “well actually” type can show me meters with Class A as valuable as 1.5 or 2.0 of Class B.

I’m probably not going to progression raid through MC and BWL. I enjoy the BFA version of raiding with a small casual guild. No big time azerite pushes or kick your friend/family to the curb in one day a week heroic level raiding. Much of the well-founded criticism just doesn’t affect me.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 17 2019 23:22 GMT
#10497
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like 8.2 only helped a very tiny bit with the issues I recall being in the game. Though the big issue seems to be this expansion is BfA riding off stuff that worked in Legion, and the things that got added to give BfA it’s own identity don’t really work.

Looks like I have about 3 months of game time so I can play around at my leisure. Will maybe focus on leveling an allied race toon as leveling toons has oddly been one of my fav things to do in WoW outside of a new raid experience.
I can take that responsibility.
hoploi
Profile Joined February 2019
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 23:41:49
February 17 2019 23:35 GMT
#10498
--- Nuked ---
golpiul
Profile Joined February 2019
1 Post
February 18 2019 00:15 GMT
#10499
--- Nuked ---
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 18 2019 03:35 GMT
#10500
This game of make a new account to say things people obviously are not interested in hearing is intriguing. Though it appears to be a game where there are only losers. Given that you can only prove yourself to the biggest loser by continually playing, are you sure it is a game worth playing?

Sorry, don’t mind me, just thinking aloud over here.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 523 524 525 526 527 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
OSC
11h 26m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.