• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7890 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 810

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 808 809 810 811 812 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:56 GMT
#16181
On October 24 2014 16:55 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:52 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Yes I can play with you Sakat

Another joke?

A young boy enters barber shop
+ Show Spoiler +




...and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied,
“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”


I suspect I'll never get a serious answer

I thought i said it very clearly. YES

Thanks!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:57 GMT
#16182
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 08:09 GMT
#16183
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:10 GMT
#16184
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 08:14 GMT
#16185
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


His fans. Don't know one though.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 24 2014 08:17 GMT
#16186
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:19 GMT
#16187
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 24 2014 08:19 GMT
#16188
On October 24 2014 17:19 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach


Upset ? You for real ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:21 GMT
#16189
On October 24 2014 17:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:19 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach


Upset ? You for real ?

Yes. Upset. I don't think he is favoured
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 08:23:16
October 24 2014 08:22 GMT
#16190
On October 24 2014 17:21 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach


Upset ? You for real ?

Yes. Upset. I don't think he is favoured


Was there another Hellbat buff that i'm unaware of ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:24 GMT
#16191
On October 24 2014 17:22 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach


Upset ? You for real ?

Yes. Upset. I don't think he is favoured


Was there another Hellbat buff that i'm unaware of ?

Are you suggesting that Innovation is a Patchterran?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 24 2014 08:27 GMT
#16192
On October 24 2014 17:24 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:22 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:55 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?

I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach


Upset ? You for real ?

Yes. Upset. I don't think he is favoured


Was there another Hellbat buff that i'm unaware of ?

Are you suggesting that Innovation is a Patchterran?


I'm suggesting Innovation is Bogus !
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 08:29 GMT
#16193
On October 24 2014 17:27 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:24 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:22 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:21 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:19 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 17:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:57 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
I just don't like the guy, what can I say?

And I dont like HyuN.

Who likes hyun?


I do. Do you believe in a thing called roach ?

Unfortunately, I think he can upset innovation thanks to the thing called roach


Upset ? You for real ?

Yes. Upset. I don't think he is favoured


Was there another Hellbat buff that i'm unaware of ?

Are you suggesting that Innovation is a Patchterran?


I'm suggesting Innovation is Bogus !


Bogus was monster before Roaches were even born.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:31 GMT
#16194
The baby terran
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:34 GMT
#16195
Is it just me, or are we all KT fans?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 08:34 GMT
#16196
On October 24 2014 17:34 Sakat wrote:
Is it just me, or are we all KT fans?


KT is the best KT!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:40 GMT
#16197
On October 24 2014 17:34 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 17:34 Sakat wrote:
Is it just me, or are we all KT fans?


KT is the best KT!

I thought I was the only JD fan + KT fan
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 08:42 GMT
#16198
Ok, who is the handsomest among the players, let`s settle this once for all:

Poll: Who is the most charismatic player from BlizzCon.

(Vote): herO, baby faced assassin
(Vote): spider man
(Vote): The summer guy who claps
(Vote): Obama Toss
(Vote): Zest biceps
(Vote): San the man
(Vote): Jjakji
(Vote): Machinnovation
(Vote): Life, the kid
(Vote): Bomber with wings
(Vote): CheeseDust
(Vote): The Tyrant
(Vote): Captain America
(Vote): Second soO
(Vote): Chintoss
(Vote): MMA, Legend Killer



#ImadeThis
Maru | Life | herO
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:44 GMT
#16199
Bet I know who vote Tyrant
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 08:45 GMT
#16200
On October 24 2014 17:44 Sakat wrote:
Bet I know who vote Tyrant


And do you know all of them?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 808 809 810 811 812 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 187
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Noble 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 786
Counter-Strike
taco 318
Other Games
summit1g12039
C9.Mang0375
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1232
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.