• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8115 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 809

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 807 808 809 810 811 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:28 GMT
#16161
On October 24 2014 16:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Yes I can play with you Sakat

Another joke?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 07:28 GMT
#16162
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

I don`t follow you. If you talk about momentum, doesn't matter that soO took 4 second places, we count the last 2 second places. And Zest win kespa cup vs Hero, he just had a really terrible day at IEM, but he still is in a good form.
So.. if you tell me that soO should be higher, then Zest should be where he is, not after herO.
Maru | Life | herO
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 07:31:32
October 24 2014 07:29 GMT
#16163
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

On October 24 2014 16:28 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

I don`t follow you. If you talk about momentum, doesn't matter that soO took 4 second places, we count the last 2 second places. And Zest win kespa cup vs Hero, he just had a really terrible day at IEM, but he still is in a good form.
So.. if you tell me that soO should be higher, then Zest should be where he is, not after herO.


What I meant was that soO 4 second places in GSL are so huge that they are more important than any momentum ; then about herO and Zest I'm strictly talking about momentum in the past 1/2 months.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 07:31:17
October 24 2014 07:30 GMT
#16164
On October 24 2014 16:20 H8 wrote:


Don't forget Jaedong. He won WEC last month.

Don't troll me . Do you really count that on the same level, or do you think he has a momentum because of that.. did you see the lineup?
Maru | Life | herO
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:30 GMT
#16165
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 07:32:31
October 24 2014 07:31 GMT
#16166
On October 24 2014 16:30 jarod wrote:


Why is this post empty??
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:32 GMT
#16167
On October 24 2014 16:30 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:20 H8 wrote:


Don't forget Jaedong. He won WEC last month.

Don't troll me . Do you really count that on the same level, or do you think he has a momentum because of that.. did you see the lineup?

H8 is very JD-biased
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 07:32 GMT
#16168
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 07:33:34
October 24 2014 07:32 GMT
#16169
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:30 jarod wrote:


Don't forget Jaedong. He won WEC last month.

Don't troll me . Do you really count that on the same level, or do you think he has a momentum because of that.. did you see the lineup?


Just saying. I don't think it is some big win, but at least he should get honorable mention. Not just exclude him with jjakji..
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
October 24 2014 07:33 GMT
#16170
Soo achievement is so sad . . . . . even though it is consider great but I cannot see greatness. . .

The Silver Colour . . . too dull . .
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:34 GMT
#16171
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:35 GMT
#16172
On October 24 2014 16:33 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
Soo achievement is so sad . . . . . even though it is consider great but I cannot see greatness. . .

The Silver Colour . . . too dull . .

Now, THAT's a troll...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 07:37 GMT
#16173
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:43 GMT
#16174
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 07:47 GMT
#16175
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 07:48 GMT
#16176
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Yes I can play with you Sakat

Another joke?

A young boy enters barber shop
+ Show Spoiler +




...and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied,
“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:52 GMT
#16177
On October 24 2014 16:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Yes I can play with you Sakat

Another joke?

A young boy enters barber shop
+ Show Spoiler +




...and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied,
“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”


I suspect I'll never get a serious answer
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:53 GMT
#16178
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 07:55 GMT
#16179
On October 24 2014 16:53 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:47 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:32 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:20 OtherWorld wrote:
soO should be higher imo. He accumulated momentum during the whole year with all his second places, it's time to shine now. And I'd probably put herO before Zest, since he got second in the WECG qualifiers and qualified for IEM San Jose too, while Zest lost 3-0 to Sora, 2-1 to Rain and 2-1 to Solar in these qualifiers

Zest could be falling off a bit. It seems weird though, he should be practicing for Blizzcon...
Artosis cured him?

Artosis didn't cure him, he's still a sick player
No I think it's just a little slump. He'll still kick ass and win BlizzCon

I meant cursed though. Typing is hard >.>

I understood what you meant, I was just exploiting it to make a joke d:

To quote Artosis: "Rain will win this GSL, but Zest wins Blizzcon" - That statement was followed by a 3 - 0 Rain defeat

INnoVation didn't feel the effects of the curse though. Maybe Zest won't either? I hope so

That's because INoVation isn't human. He cannot be cursed...
In all seriousness, I still think Zest is going to win, I just hope he doesn't. And I hope herO doesn't. If the two would meet in the finals, I would root for Zest

Why? Both Zest and herO are charismatic, handsome and good players D:

I never liked herO. I like Zest, but I like Bomber and JD a lot more

But herO is a smiling assassin. How is that not likeable?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 07:55 GMT
#16180
On October 24 2014 16:52 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 16:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 16:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Yes I can play with you Sakat

Another joke?

A young boy enters barber shop
+ Show Spoiler +




...and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied,
“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”


I suspect I'll never get a serious answer

I thought i said it very clearly. YES
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 807 808 809 810 811 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O153
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft152
Nina 61
ViBE43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14270
ZZZero.O 153
Dewaltoss 138
firebathero 92
Hyuk 77
Terrorterran 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto45
League of Legends
Doublelift3453
Counter-Strike
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g6689
FrodaN2333
fl0m755
mouzStarbuck417
KnowMe277
ToD246
JimRising 217
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King40
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• musti20045 32
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen112
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur224
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 52m
INu's Battles
13h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 52m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.