• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10699 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 807

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 805 806 807 808 809 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 24 2014 06:09 GMT
#16121
On October 24 2014 11:19 Dodgin wrote:
I want to wreck lorning again where is he

fuck u I will crush u next time we meet
Community News
TL+ Member
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 24 2014 06:10 GMT
#16122
I missed it. What constitutes a spam post?
And everyone is gone. good night as well
$O$ | soO
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 24 2014 06:16 GMT
#16123
On October 24 2014 15:09 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:19 Dodgin wrote:
I want to wreck lorning again where is he

fuck u I will crush u next time we meet


COME AT ME BRO LET'S PLAY RIGHT NOW
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 24 2014 06:17 GMT
#16124
On October 24 2014 15:10 iMrising wrote:
I missed it. What constitutes a spam post?
And everyone is gone. good night as well


Consecutive posts by same person with less than 100 characters in second post within a two minute time-frame iirc.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 24 2014 06:17 GMT
#16125
Europes time to shine. Gogo Europe! Stop playing passionstone. That game is boring
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 24 2014 06:18 GMT
#16126
On October 24 2014 15:16 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:09 Lorning wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:19 Dodgin wrote:
I want to wreck lorning again where is he

fuck u I will crush u next time we meet


COME AT ME BRO LET'S PLAY RIGHT NOW

It's 8 am and I threw up last night cause of a shitty pizza

I'm not in the mood
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 24 2014 06:19 GMT
#16127
On October 24 2014 15:18 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:16 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:09 Lorning wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:19 Dodgin wrote:
I want to wreck lorning again where is he

fuck u I will crush u next time we meet


COME AT ME BRO LET'S PLAY RIGHT NOW

It's 8 am and I threw up last night cause of a shitty pizza

I'm not in the mood


this guy
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 06:19 GMT
#16128
On October 24 2014 15:19 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:18 Lorning wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:16 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:09 Lorning wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:19 Dodgin wrote:
I want to wreck lorning again where is he

fuck u I will crush u next time we meet


COME AT ME BRO LET'S PLAY RIGHT NOW

It's 8 am and I threw up last night cause of a shitty pizza

I'm not in the mood


this guy


He is a Prime fan, what did you expect?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 06:30:37
October 24 2014 06:25 GMT
#16129
Sakat here. The second musketeer reporting in. Confirmed not playing passionstone
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 06:25 GMT
#16130
On October 24 2014 15:19 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:18 Lorning wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:16 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:09 Lorning wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:19 Dodgin wrote:
I want to wreck lorning again where is he

fuck u I will crush u next time we meet


COME AT ME BRO LET'S PLAY RIGHT NOW

It's 8 am and I threw up last night cause of a shitty pizza

I'm not in the mood


this guy

Just as I was getting hyped as well
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 06:47 GMT
#16131
morning everybody. Only 807 I was expecting 830. Well lets see what we achieve today, there are like 14 more days.
How is your hype? Are you expecting it, i for once.. can't wait.
Maru | Life | herO
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 06:49 GMT
#16132
Goog morning EU
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 06:52 GMT
#16133
On October 24 2014 15:47 jarod wrote:
morning everybody. Only 807 I was expecting 830. Well lets see what we achieve today, there are like 14 more days.
How is your hype? Are you expecting it, i for once.. can't wait.


NA lost the #passion!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 06:53 GMT
#16134
On October 24 2014 15:52 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:47 jarod wrote:
morning everybody. Only 807 I was expecting 830. Well lets see what we achieve today, there are like 14 more days.
How is your hype? Are you expecting it, i for once.. can't wait.


NA lost the #passion!


Like two days back
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 06:56:48
October 24 2014 06:56 GMT
#16135
We got the Casting Crew!! Thoughts?

Paul “Redeye” Chaloner
Sue “Smix” Lee
Shaun “Apollo” Clark
Kevin “RotterdaM” van der Kooi
Nathan “Nathanias” Fabrikant
Nick “Tasteless” Plott
Sean “Day[9]” Plott
James “Kaelaris” Carrol
Yoan “ToD” Merlo
Andrew “mOOnGLaDe” Pender
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 06:58 GMT
#16136
On October 24 2014 15:56 Sakat wrote:
We got the Casting Crew!! Thoughts?

Paul “Redeye” Chaloner
Sue “Smix” Lee
Shaun “Apollo” Clark
Kevin “RotterdaM” van der Kooi
Nathan “Nathanias” Fabrikant
Nick “Tasteless” Plott
Sean “Day[9]” Plott
James “Kaelaris” Carrol
Yoan “ToD” Merlo
Andrew “mOOnGLaDe” Pender

It's been a while already d:
I'm pretty happy with it, having a Zerg caster is nice and refreshing (although he probably won't have much to cast past the Ro16 lol). You should probably mention that FunKa is observing too, which is always great
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 06:58 GMT
#16137
On October 24 2014 15:53 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:52 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:47 jarod wrote:
morning everybody. Only 807 I was expecting 830. Well lets see what we achieve today, there are like 14 more days.
How is your hype? Are you expecting it, i for once.. can't wait.


NA lost the #passion!


Like two days back


EU carrying the torch!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 07:00:57
October 24 2014 06:59 GMT
#16138
On October 24 2014 15:58 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:56 Sakat wrote:
We got the Casting Crew!! Thoughts?

Paul “Redeye” Chaloner
Sue “Smix” Lee
Shaun “Apollo” Clark
Kevin “RotterdaM” van der Kooi
Nathan “Nathanias” Fabrikant
Nick “Tasteless” Plott
Sean “Day[9]” Plott
James “Kaelaris” Carrol
Yoan “ToD” Merlo
Andrew “mOOnGLaDe” Pender

It's been a while already d:
I'm pretty happy with it, having a Zerg caster is nice and refreshing (although he probably won't have much to cast past the Ro16 lol). You should probably mention that FunKa is observing too, which is always great


Yeah, I just saw it, when I woke up. I wasn't on TL for most of yesterday. Although, I think a Zerg caster is going to cast soO, and I'm kinda hoping that Jaedong joins him, but that's just my bias
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 07:00 GMT
#16139
On October 24 2014 15:59 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:58 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:56 Sakat wrote:
We got the Casting Crew!! Thoughts?

Paul “Redeye” Chaloner
Sue “Smix” Lee
Shaun “Apollo” Clark
Kevin “RotterdaM” van der Kooi
Nathan “Nathanias” Fabrikant
Nick “Tasteless” Plott
Sean “Day[9]” Plott
James “Kaelaris” Carrol
Yoan “ToD” Merlo
Andrew “mOOnGLaDe” Pender

It's been a while already d:
I'm pretty happy with it, having a Zerg caster is nice and refreshing (although he probably won't have much to cast past the Ro16 lol). You should probably mention that FunKa is observing too, which is always great


Yeah, I just saw it, when I woke up. I wasn't on TL for most of yesterday

Oh ok. Did you see InControl's tweets about it?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 07:01 GMT
#16140
On October 24 2014 16:00 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 15:59 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:58 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 24 2014 15:56 Sakat wrote:
We got the Casting Crew!! Thoughts?

Paul “Redeye” Chaloner
Sue “Smix” Lee
Shaun “Apollo” Clark
Kevin “RotterdaM” van der Kooi
Nathan “Nathanias” Fabrikant
Nick “Tasteless” Plott
Sean “Day[9]” Plott
James “Kaelaris” Carrol
Yoan “ToD” Merlo
Andrew “mOOnGLaDe” Pender

It's been a while already d:
I'm pretty happy with it, having a Zerg caster is nice and refreshing (although he probably won't have much to cast past the Ro16 lol). You should probably mention that FunKa is observing too, which is always great


Yeah, I just saw it, when I woke up. I wasn't on TL for most of yesterday

Oh ok. Did you see InControl's tweets about it?

No. What happend? (I don't use twitter)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 805 806 807 808 809 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem490
IndyStarCraft 238
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 490
IndyStarCraft 238
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 63
JuggernautJason62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4867
qojqva2703
420jenkins545
Counter-Strike
fl0m3476
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4967
Khaldor1275
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK8
Other Games
FrodaN1735
B2W.Neo801
byalli434
Hui .265
QueenE74
Mew2King50
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1158
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• blackmanpl 19
• 80smullet 5
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4211
League of Legends
• Nemesis1923
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur291
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
38m
BSL Open Qualifier
38m
Replay Cast
4h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 38m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.