• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:24
CEST 19:24
KST 02:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8423 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 805

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 803 804 805 806 807 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 02:35 GMT
#16081
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 02:35 GMT
#16082
go being a drone!
How are you doing today?
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
October 24 2014 02:36 GMT
#16083
On October 24 2014 11:32 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:28 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...

Yeah, this thread actually got a few people to play STARCRAFT!!

star waht? that darth black guy movie??

no no, that one where they always say "beam me up"!!

Ohh you mean starship troopers?
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 02:37 GMT
#16084
On October 24 2014 11:36 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:32 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:28 y0su wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...

Yeah, this thread actually got a few people to play STARCRAFT!!

star waht? that darth black guy movie??

no no, that one where they always say "beam me up"!!

Ohh you mean starship troopers?

i thought it was battlestar galactica...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 02:38 GMT
#16085
On October 24 2014 11:35 JamesT wrote:
go being a drone!

You'll be a zergling almost exactly when this tournament starts I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 02:40 GMT
#16086
On October 24 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:35 JamesT wrote:
go being a drone!

You'll be a zergling almost exactly when this tournament starts I think

what is ling? 200?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 02:41 GMT
#16087
On October 24 2014 11:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:38 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:35 JamesT wrote:
go being a drone!

You'll be a zergling almost exactly when this tournament starts I think

what is ling? 200?

250, but I assume his posting rate will increase slightly before the tournament starts due to hype.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 02:43:22
October 24 2014 02:43 GMT
#16088
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 02:45 GMT
#16089
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa got warned for it twice
How are you doing today?
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 24 2014 02:48 GMT
#16090
hmmm, so close to 200
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 02:49:53
October 24 2014 02:49 GMT
#16091
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa was, but strangely, I can not find it when I search for it...

Edit: he was warned 3 times, all for speaking in different languages (swedish, german, spanish I think?). Search bar doesn't reveal these, oddly enough.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 02:49 GMT
#16092
On October 24 2014 11:48 JamesT wrote:
hmmm, so close to 200

kinda...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 02:56:10
October 24 2014 02:52 GMT
#16093
On October 24 2014 11:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa was, but strangely, I can not find it when I search for it...

Edit: he was warned 3 times, all for speaking in different languages (swedish, german, spanish I think?). Search bar doesn't reveal these, oddly enough.


Yeah I found one,
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2014 22:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

User was warned for this post

but only because he mentioned in a post he was warned afterwards. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up. Searching for warnings has always been a bit glitchy. Maybe R1CH disabled searching for stuff people didn't write themselves.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 02:57 GMT
#16094
On October 24 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa was, but strangely, I can not find it when I search for it...

Edit: he was warned 3 times, all for speaking in different languages (swedish, german, spanish I think?). Search bar doesn't reveal these, oddly enough.


Yeah I found one,
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2014 22:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

User was warned for this post

but only because he mentioned in a post he was warned afterwards. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up. Searching for warnings has always been a bit glitchy. Maybe R1CH disabled searching for stuff people didn't write themselves.

I can find warnings outside of this thread though, including one for the GSL finals, in the same way
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 24 2014 02:57 GMT
#16095
On October 24 2014 11:35 JamesT wrote:
go being a drone!


save your 200th post for blizzcon
rip passion
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 24 2014 02:59 GMT
#16096
On October 24 2014 11:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa was, but strangely, I can not find it when I search for it...

Edit: he was warned 3 times, all for speaking in different languages (swedish, german, spanish I think?). Search bar doesn't reveal these, oddly enough.


Yeah I found one,
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2014 22:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

User was warned for this post

but only because he mentioned in a post he was warned afterwards. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up. Searching for warnings has always been a bit glitchy. Maybe R1CH disabled searching for stuff people didn't write themselves.

I can find warnings outside of this thread though, including one for the GSL finals, in the same way


That's true, but those are older. Maybe the change is recent and doesn't apply to posts that predate the change.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 03:05 GMT
#16097
..i think imma sleep soon we gotta play some sc tmrw people....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 03:08 GMT
#16098
On October 24 2014 11:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:20 lichter wrote:
this is the worst thread in esports history

How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa was, but strangely, I can not find it when I search for it...

Edit: he was warned 3 times, all for speaking in different languages (swedish, german, spanish I think?). Search bar doesn't reveal these, oddly enough.


Yeah I found one,
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2014 22:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

User was warned for this post

but only because he mentioned in a post he was warned afterwards. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up. Searching for warnings has always been a bit glitchy. Maybe R1CH disabled searching for stuff people didn't write themselves.

I can find warnings outside of this thread though, including one for the GSL finals, in the same way


That's true, but those are older. Maybe the change is recent and doesn't apply to posts that predate the change.

There is at least one warning outside this thread from after GumBa's first warning in this thread that show up in the search. But at least one warning under the same conditions is missing from that search as well. Hmm...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 24 2014 03:09 GMT
#16099
oh my god, artosis is streaming sc2.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 03:09 GMT
#16100
On October 24 2014 12:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 11:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:57 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:52 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:35 Topin wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:34 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:30 stuchiu wrote:
On October 24 2014 11:27 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
How sure are you of that? We ignited several peoples' passion to play or talk about actual sc2. We got to know each other better.

Admittedly those shouldn't be done in a LR thread, but still...


this thread is basically the tl+ lounge with better modding.

if by better modding you mean no modding

no modding is best modding


I think someone got warned for posting in a non-English language at some point.

And I always feel nervous when we talk about user icon benchmarks.

GumBa was, but strangely, I can not find it when I search for it...

Edit: he was warned 3 times, all for speaking in different languages (swedish, german, spanish I think?). Search bar doesn't reveal these, oddly enough.


Yeah I found one,
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 14 2014 22:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

User was warned for this post

but only because he mentioned in a post he was warned afterwards. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up. Searching for warnings has always been a bit glitchy. Maybe R1CH disabled searching for stuff people didn't write themselves.

I can find warnings outside of this thread though, including one for the GSL finals, in the same way


That's true, but those are older. Maybe the change is recent and doesn't apply to posts that predate the change.

There is at least one warning outside this thread from after GumBa's first warning in this thread that show up in the search. But at least one warning under the same conditions is missing from that search as well. Hmm...

so what 4 warnings in total for posting in non-english?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 803 804 805 806 807 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 483
IndyStarCraft 229
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Mind 120
Dewaltoss 119
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5107
qojqva3113
Dendi1286
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4404
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4162
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2377
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe139
QueenE89
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4008
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 37m
Replay Cast
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 37m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.