On October 24 2014 17:34 Sakat wrote:
Is it just me, or are we all KT fans?
Is it just me, or are we all KT fans?
I dunno.. you seems to be supporting Innovation which is a SKT SCUM !
| Forum Index > Closed |
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go! Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly. Post on the future of this thread. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
October 24 2014 08:48 GMT
#16201
On October 24 2014 17:34 Sakat wrote: Is it just me, or are we all KT fans? I dunno.. you seems to be supporting Innovation which is a SKT SCUM ! | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:48 GMT
#16202
On October 24 2014 17:45 H8 wrote: And do you know all of them? ![]() I know two of them ![]() | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 08:51 GMT
#16203
On October 24 2014 17:48 FFW_Rude wrote: I dunno.. you seems to be supporting Innovation which is a SKT SCUM ! I'm not supporting him. He'll lose to soO, and then soO will lose to Zest. He just shouldn't lose to Hyun, even though I predicted he will in my preview | ||
|
jarod
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 08:53 GMT
#16204
On October 24 2014 17:34 Sakat wrote: Is it just me, or are we all KT fans? We all now which is the best KT... SKT :D | ||
|
H8
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 08:53 GMT
#16205
On October 24 2014 17:53 jarod wrote: We all now which is the best KT... SKT :D In what parallel universe? ![]() | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:05 GMT
#16206
On October 24 2014 17:53 H8 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 24 2014 17:53 jarod wrote: On October 24 2014 17:34 Sakat wrote: Is it just me, or are we all KT fans? We all now which is the best KT... SKT :D In what parallel universe? ![]() The one in wich they didn't get all-killed by Zest and didn't loose proleague to KT. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
October 24 2014 09:06 GMT
#16207
| ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:09 GMT
#16208
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
October 24 2014 09:13 GMT
#16209
KTC Prime | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
October 24 2014 09:13 GMT
#16210
| ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:16 GMT
#16211
On October 24 2014 18:13 Lorning wrote: oops no | ||
|
H8
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 09:25 GMT
#16212
On October 24 2014 18:09 Sakat wrote: Ok, let's settle this: I don't think we need a poll, when the answer is obvious ![]() | ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 09:26 GMT
#16213
| ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:26 GMT
#16214
On October 24 2014 18:25 H8 wrote: I don't think we need a poll, when the answer is obvious ![]() I just wanted it to be semi-scientific. Now the question no longer stands! KT is the best KT!!! | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:26 GMT
#16215
On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D Hipster? ![]() | ||
|
H8
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 09:29 GMT
#16216
On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote: Show nested quote + On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D Hipster? ![]() That reminded me something.. ![]() | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:30 GMT
#16217
On October 24 2014 18:29 H8 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D Hipster? ![]() + Show Spoiler + That reminded me something.. ![]() When did that happen? | ||
|
H8
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 09:31 GMT
#16218
On October 24 2014 18:30 Sakat wrote: Show nested quote + On October 24 2014 18:29 H8 wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D Hipster? ![]() + Show Spoiler + That reminded me something.. ![]() When did that happen? Game vs Light in some MSL. That game I guess - | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
October 24 2014 09:33 GMT
#16219
On October 24 2014 18:31 H8 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 24 2014 18:30 Sakat wrote: On October 24 2014 18:29 H8 wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D Hipster? ![]() + Show Spoiler + That reminded me something.. ![]() When did that happen? Game vs Light in some MSL. Not as impressive as Infested Terran in ZvP | ||
|
H8
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 09:34 GMT
#16220
On October 24 2014 18:33 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On October 24 2014 18:31 H8 wrote: On October 24 2014 18:30 Sakat wrote: On October 24 2014 18:29 H8 wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote: On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D Hipster? ![]() + Show Spoiler + That reminded me something.. ![]() When did that happen? Game vs Light in some MSL. Not as impressive as Infested Terran in ZvP That would be really impressive. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 BeSt Larva ggaemo Soma Mind Sexy Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1648 FrodaN1061 B2W.Neo950 Beastyqt792 byalli677 Mlord498 ArmadaUGS227 Hui .183 KnowMe139 QueenE82 Mew2King53 Chillindude28 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|