• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 812

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 810 811 812 813 814 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:38 GMT
#16221
I'm guessing that's what JD was thinking right when he switched over...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 09:41 GMT
#16222
On October 24 2014 18:38 Sakat wrote:
I'm guessing that's what JD was thinking right when he switched over...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Brood War cracklings are whole different world compared to Sc2's ones.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:43 GMT
#16223
On October 24 2014 18:41 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:38 Sakat wrote:
I'm guessing that's what JD was thinking right when he switched over...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Brood War cracklings are whole different world compared to Sc2's ones.


Shame really. I loved cracklings. The sound they made when they attack is particularly missed
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:55 GMT
#16224
[image loading]

That's basicly how I play all matchups

User was warned for this post
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 09:58 GMT
#16225
On October 24 2014 18:25 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:09 Sakat wrote:
Ok, let's settle this:
Poll: Which KT is the best KT?

KT (11)
 
50%

SKT (11)
 
50%

22 total votes

Your vote: Which KT is the best KT?

(Vote): KT
(Vote): SKT



I don't think we need a poll, when the answer is obvious


Now.. is it? I see 50%-50%.
Maru | Life | herO
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 09:59 GMT
#16226
On October 24 2014 18:58 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:25 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:09 Sakat wrote:
Ok, let's settle this:
Poll: Which KT is the best KT?

KT (11)
 
50%

SKT (11)
 
50%

22 total votes

Your vote: Which KT is the best KT?

(Vote): KT
(Vote): SKT



I don't think we need a poll, when the answer is obvious


Now.. is it? I see 50%-50%.

How many accounts did you make to vot in the poll?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 10:00 GMT
#16227
On October 24 2014 18:59 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:58 jarod wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:25 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:09 Sakat wrote:
Ok, let's settle this:
Poll: Which KT is the best KT?

KT (11)
 
50%

SKT (11)
 
50%

22 total votes

Your vote: Which KT is the best KT?

(Vote): KT
(Vote): SKT



I don't think we need a poll, when the answer is obvious


Now.. is it? I see 50%-50%.

How many accounts did you make to vot in the poll?

=)) you got me on this one.
+ Show Spoiler +
jk
Maru | Life | herO
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 10:04:09
October 24 2014 10:01 GMT
#16228
On October 24 2014 18:34 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:33 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:31 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:29 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D

Hipster?


+ Show Spoiler +
That reminded me something..

[image loading]

When did that happen?


Game vs Light in some MSL.


Not as impressive as Infested Terran in ZvP


That would be really impressive.


It happened :p i think it was... Zero or EffOrt. I'll find it

EDIT : It was Zero, Bacchus OSL

#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 10:10:35
October 24 2014 10:09 GMT
#16229
herO vs soO final pls
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 24 2014 10:50 GMT
#16230
On October 24 2014 18:43 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:41 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:38 Sakat wrote:
I'm guessing that's what JD was thinking right when he switched over...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Brood War cracklings are whole different world compared to Sc2's ones.


Shame really. I loved cracklings. The sound they made when they attack is particularly missed

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN cc is dead
The Bomber boy
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 10:52 GMT
#16231
On October 24 2014 19:01 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:34 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:33 FFW_Rude wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:31 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:29 H8 wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D

Hipster?


+ Show Spoiler +
That reminded me something..

[image loading]

When did that happen?


Game vs Light in some MSL.


Not as impressive as Infested Terran in ZvP


That would be really impressive.


It happened :p i think it was... Zero or EffOrt. I'll find it

EDIT : It was Zero, Bacchus OSL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo&t=0m58s


I totally forgot about that.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 11:37 GMT
#16232
On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D

Hipster?

Why should I cheer for team?

I cheer for Team Finland, finnish players
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 11:45 GMT
#16233
On October 24 2014 20:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D

Hipster?

Why should I cheer for team?

I cheer for Team Finland, finnish players

Btw. about finish team, what is new with your best player? Is he still playing?
+ Show Spoiler +

ofc I`m talking about naama, Welmu and Elfi are toss.
Maru | Life | herO
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
October 24 2014 11:47 GMT
#16234
On October 24 2014 18:06 Musicus wrote:
Miwa with another awesome hype video!



Awesome hype video
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 24 2014 11:59 GMT
#16235
On October 24 2014 20:47 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 18:06 Musicus wrote:
Miwa with another awesome hype video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsFP6L9P5RQ


Awesome hype video

It really is amazing, thanks for the link Musicus.
Maru | Life | herO
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 12:06:08
October 24 2014 12:05 GMT
#16236
#PASSIONBOARD4EVER

EVERYONE - score: 664,613 (+18,752)
y0su - score: 28,256 (+8,474)


I'd say that's some serious EU passion carry!! :D
Finally got a decent amount of sleep. Glad to see we've added some pages since I went unconscious.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 24 2014 12:11 GMT
#16237
On October 24 2014 21:05 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
#PASSIONBOARD4EVER

EVERYONE - score: 664,613 (+18,752)
y0su - score: 28,256 (+8,474)


I'd say that's some serious EU passion carry!! :D
Finally got a decent amount of sleep. Glad to see we've added some pages since I went unconscious.


It's still kinda dead day today.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 12:20 GMT
#16238
On October 24 2014 20:45 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 20:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 24 2014 18:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have never really had favorite team. I have only once cheered for team (outside of fantasy proleague) and that was ENCE esports :D

Hipster?

Why should I cheer for team?

I cheer for Team Finland, finnish players

Btw. about finish team, what is new with your best player? Is he still playing?
+ Show Spoiler +

ofc I`m talking about naama, Welmu and Elfi are toss.

Naama retired in 26.4.2014
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 12:21 GMT
#16239
On October 24 2014 21:11 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 21:05 y0su wrote:
#PASSIONBOARD4EVER

EVERYONE - score: 664,613 (+18,752)
y0su - score: 28,256 (+8,474)


I'd say that's some serious EU passion carry!! :D
Finally got a decent amount of sleep. Glad to see we've added some pages since I went unconscious.


It's still kinda dead day today.

I just watched movie It was great (Catch Me If You Can)
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 12:24 GMT
#16240
On October 24 2014 18:55 Sakat wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


That's basicly how I play all matchups

This thread devolved quickly while I was gone :\
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 810 811 812 813 814 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason212
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14298
Mini 239
BeSt 221
Dewaltoss 156
Mind 88
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 20
ZZZero.O 2
Artosis 0
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE69
Railgan49
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1186
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
Replay Cast
4h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.