• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9926 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 646

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 644 645 646 647 648 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:25 GMT
#12901
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
October 21 2014 09:29 GMT
#12902
I would be more hyped for this if some of the "meh" koreans got replaced by some foreigners or some more interesting koreans
I love hellbats
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:37:18
October 21 2014 09:36 GMT
#12903
On October 21 2014 18:29 GreenMash wrote:
I would be more hyped for this if some of the "meh" koreans got replaced by some foreigners or some more interesting koreans



I'm guessing that by "meh" koreans you mean JD (2013 Blizzcon runner-up, WEC champion), jjakji (a GSL winner), San (ASUS ROG Winter champion), MC (2 times GSL champion)?

every player got here by doing well at a certain point... You cannot disregard any of them. They could pull upsets
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:36 GMT
#12904
On October 21 2014 18:25 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...

Never saw you before this thread

+ Show Spoiler +
it was reference to this
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 09:38 GMT
#12905
On October 21 2014 18:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...

Never saw you before this thread

+ Show Spoiler +
it was reference to this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
¨

Passion is real.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:39 GMT
#12906
On October 21 2014 18:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...

Never saw you before this thread

+ Show Spoiler +
it was reference to this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY


I made an account because I wanted in on this thread... It was inspirational for me to make a TL account
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:39 GMT
#12907
On October 21 2014 18:38 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...

Never saw you before this thread

+ Show Spoiler +
it was reference to this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
¨

Passion is real.

Great song
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:41:04
October 21 2014 09:40 GMT
#12908
Come guys. 4 more pages!!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 09:41 GMT
#12909
On October 21 2014 18:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:38 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.

It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...

Never saw you before this thread

+ Show Spoiler +
it was reference to this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
¨

Passion is real.

Great song


Everything is awesome.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:42 GMT
#12910
On October 21 2014 18:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Come guys. 4 more pages!!



should we spam?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:43:56
October 21 2014 09:43 GMT
#12911
On October 21 2014 18:42 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Come guys. 4 more pages!!



should we spam?

Just talk about something.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:45 GMT
#12912
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:45 GMT
#12913
On October 21 2014 18:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:42 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Come guys. 4 more pages!!



should we spam?

Just talk about something.



Yesterday I ate pizza. It was good. It reminded me of how good Blizzcon will be this year (just so we're still on topic)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:47 GMT
#12914
On October 21 2014 18:45 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:42 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Come guys. 4 more pages!!



should we spam?

Just talk about something.



Yesterday I ate pizza. It was good. It reminded me of how good Blizzcon will be this year (just so we're still on topic)

I should stop laying in bed. Usually I stand up when im hungry. Im not yet.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:49:30
October 21 2014 09:49 GMT
#12915
On October 21 2014 18:41 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:38 H8 wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:25 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:21 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:20 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 18:03 SatedSC2 wrote:
[quote]
It doesn't really bother me much that there aren't any foreigners. If anything, the fact that this isn't the best 16 players in the world bothers me more than the fact that there aren't any foreigners. But WCS isn't set-up to find the best 16 players in the world, so I try not to worry about it too much =P



Funny, I thought we're crowning the world champion at Blizzcon... Definitely not about the best player

Btw,

WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFEEEEE..

+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna rock


I don't get it... could you explain what you mean?

I asked simple questions. Who are you. Where did you come from?



I am a 20 year-old unemployed man who has nothing better to do all day than post at TL, since in the country that I come from (Croatia), no one can get a job, and my girlfriend is busy studying because she is learning to become a pharmacist, which is pretty hard...

Never saw you before this thread

+ Show Spoiler +
it was reference to this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
¨

Passion is real.

Great song

Everything is awesome.

Depends
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 09:50 GMT
#12916
Come on sakat you are answering too slow #nopassion
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 09:53:17
October 21 2014 09:52 GMT
#12917
Looks like EU passion is dead

Im all alone here
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:53 GMT
#12918
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 09:54 GMT
#12919
On October 21 2014 18:52 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Looks like EU passion is dead

Im all alone here



no, you are not. I just took my sweet time
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 10:01 GMT
#12920
On October 21 2014 18:53 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 18:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Is croatia nice country to live?
Is there sc2 scene?



It's nice to live in if you have a job. Currently 10% of the population are unemployed. Those with jobs have decent income. The average paycheck is somwhere around 1000 euros, which is quite a lot considering we have low prices.
Those of us without jobs are managing somehow. I'm currently living with my girlfriend and she earns enough for the both of us. Looking for a job though.
There was a BW scene, and it was pretty big, with some great players. As for SC2, we have a few decent players and a proteam. One of our Zergs was in a WoL tournament where he beat Select and Morrow. But nothing worth noting since then. I think that was the same guy that was at WCG 2010 in BW where he advanced second from his group behind Flash and lost to Kal (the runner-up) in the ro.8. we have no barcrafts, which is a shame

Croatia looks very beautiful country. I wanted to go there but my family decided that they go to spain. I didnt go with them
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 644 645 646 647 648 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 32m
OSC
12h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.