• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 644

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 642 643 644 645 646 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 08:17:38
October 21 2014 08:17 GMT
#12861
Only 7 pages in 9 hour. You guys dont have passion.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 08:20 GMT
#12862
On October 21 2014 17:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Only 7 pages in 9 hour. You guys dont have passion.


I was hoping for someone to show up
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 08:25 GMT
#12863
On October 21 2014 17:20 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Only 7 pages in 9 hour. You guys dont have passion.


I was hoping for someone to show up

Well now im back. Just woke up
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 21 2014 08:26 GMT
#12864
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 08:26 GMT
#12865
On October 21 2014 16:08 Calthrash wrote:
Who did everyone put on their ESL Fantasy teams? I went with soO as a captain with Inno, MMA and herO.

I think all of them are pretty safe bets to get trough their ro16s, only MC vs herO is a little debatable due to being pvp imo. I suppose Stardust could pull out some weird cheese but I believe in MMA!

Captain Zest
Bomber, Innovation and hero
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 08:28 GMT
#12866
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p


I know it isn't, but being really fast does help
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 08:29 GMT
#12867
On October 21 2014 17:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 16:08 Calthrash wrote:
Who did everyone put on their ESL Fantasy teams? I went with soO as a captain with Inno, MMA and herO.

I think all of them are pretty safe bets to get trough their ro16s, only MC vs herO is a little debatable due to being pvp imo. I suppose Stardust could pull out some weird cheese but I believe in MMA!

Captain Zest
Bomber, Innovation and hero


I don't understan why so many people think herO is sure to advance...
I mean, it's PvP, and MC could just proxy-oracle 3 games in a row
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 08:30:40
October 21 2014 08:30 GMT
#12868
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


I follow the footsteps of elfi
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 21 2014 08:31 GMT
#12869
On October 21 2014 16:32 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 16:15 Calthrash wrote:
On October 21 2014 16:09 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 16:08 Calthrash wrote:
Who did everyone put on their ESL Fantasy teams? I went with soO as a captain with Inno, MMA and herO.

I think all of them are pretty safe bets to get trough their ro16s, only MC vs herO is a little debatable due to being pvp imo. I suppose Stardust could pull out some weird cheese but I believe in MMA!



soO, Zest, Bomber and Inno


I did consider Zest but I have a strange feeling he will lose to Life for some reason.. Bomber winning Jaedong should be pretty safe bet as well but I like Jaedong too much to admit it



I like JD as well. It's just very hard to envision him beatng Bomber. (Why Life?)


I suppose after seeing Zest lose in WECG and GSL before finals recently made me doubtful (Maybe somewhere else too? I can't recall). Also Life just seems like a kind of player who can randomly come out of few months of no results into destroying everyone

I guess that's not very good reasoning but I just have this gut feeling with a lot of people expecting Zest to do well that he will dissappoint lol
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 21 2014 08:31 GMT
#12870
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 08:34 GMT
#12871
Sometimes I just want to play sc2 but im unable to start sc2. I just go play other games
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 08:36 GMT
#12872
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 08:41 GMT
#12873
On October 21 2014 17:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.



I have 20 apm
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 21 2014 08:49 GMT
#12874
--- Nuked ---
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 21 2014 08:52 GMT
#12875
read the articles dammit
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 08:53 GMT
#12876
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O


There are hype articles for every player going. only 4 for now, but more will come
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 08:56 GMT
#12877
On October 21 2014 17:41 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.



I have 20 apm

League?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 21 2014 08:57 GMT
#12878
--- Nuked ---
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 08:59:24
October 21 2014 08:58 GMT
#12879
On October 21 2014 17:49 SatedSC2 wrote:
I wish there was a source of passion I could tap for this.

I am strangely unhype about the whole thing o_O

16 koreans. That is my reason to be not hyped :D

Also I cant say that I play sc2 anymore.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 08:59 GMT
#12880
On October 21 2014 17:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 17:41 Sakat wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:31 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 17:26 lichter wrote:
i have 70 apm and beat a terran with 180 apm 3-1 recently. sc2 definitely not all about clicking. :p

Well I have also 70apm and I used to be high master.


In diamond league, guys I face are very regularly around 150-180, and quite often above 200. I'm at 90-110. It definitely isn't only about the clicking ;-)

Yeah, its always funny to see these fast guys sending messages after they lost "70apm...you shit" etc.



I have 20 apm

League?


of Legends?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 642 643 644 645 646 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.